Ye promo nahi dekha maine.. oops.. naya kaandšŸ˜²šŸ„ŗ

Dekh lijiye, social media thread mei daali hunšŸ„ŗ

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Wonderful update NehašŸ¤—

Abhi tak last 2 eps pending hai.

Btw after seeing the new promo, I feel KR will be caught red-handed while stealing the Sahukar's papers. Warna MR itna bada dand kyu denge apne bete ko?šŸ˜•

Meri kal ki epi pendingšŸ˜’ā€¦.thanks Neha for the lovely effortsšŸ˜ā€¦I am scared to watch todayā€™s epiā€¦ā€¦aisa promo ka yeh hi result ho sakteā€¦

1. Click bait as Myrah saidā€¦In that case MR might be trying to chk JB reactionā€¦šŸ§ā€¦or may be itā€™s KRā€™s / ABā€™s dreamā€¦nightmarešŸ¤”but seeing Jawaibabu ka reaction this seems not a dream as y would KR or AB think of him that way..šŸ˜Ÿ

2. Something I donā€™t desireā€¦.the trio plan fails and as a result MR feels KR needs to handle things in a more matured wayā€¦hence sending KR away for 7 yrsā€¦šŸ˜¢

3. I am lost and canā€™t even imagine a leap like Neha I want more of kids in the episā€¦

Sorry girlsā€¦ festive days r here and keeping my days tightšŸ¤—but I try a peep here and there when my time loosens up

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Meri kal ki epi pendingšŸ˜’ā€¦.thanks Neha for the lovely effortsšŸ˜ā€¦I am scared to watch todayā€™s epiā€¦ā€¦aisa promo ka yeh hi result ho sakteā€¦

1. Click bait as Myrah saidā€¦In that case MR might be trying to chk JB reactionā€¦šŸ§ā€¦or may be itā€™s KRā€™s / ABā€™s dreamā€¦nightmarešŸ¤”but seeing Jawaibabu ka reaction this seems not a dream as y would KR or AB think of him that way..šŸ˜Ÿ

2. Something I donā€™t desireā€¦.the trio plan fails and as a result MR feels KR needs to handle things in a more matured wayā€¦hence sending KR away for 7 yrsā€¦šŸ˜¢

3. I am lost and canā€™t even imagine a leap like Neha I want more of kids in the episā€¦

Sorry girlsā€¦ festive days r here and keeping my days tightšŸ¤—but I try a peep here and there when my time loosens up

šŸ¤— jab free ho aa jana, we are waiting for you! Kya hota hai ye aaj pata chalega.. can't wait for the episode, can we have it alreadyšŸ˜†