Frequent Posters

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to smoke whatever surabhi01 is smoking 😂

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

I did not understand what u want to say but  kripya hindu succesion law ke bare mein jaankari le le tub baat karein

Dhanyavaad 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I did not understand what u want to say

We know, hon ðŸ˜›

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

And one thing more anupama  aur samar ne  bapuji ki factory koi aish o aaraam ke liye nahin  liya hai  samar  balki kaam karne ke liya hai 

Even if anupama got factory from bapuji to bhi isse kya hota hai  . Main thing is jyada se student aane chahiye  dance academy mein  jub agar student hi nahin honge to yeh bapuji ki factory bhi anupama ke liye bekaar hai 

Aur dance academy ke liye kahan se  chota kamra, rent  mein le le  I mean agar anupama  dance academy ke liyeliy chota kamra le ti hai to anupama ko   6,7 logon ko dance dikhane mein problem nahin hogi. Kya  6,7 us chote se kamre dance karte hue ek doosre ko takkar marengen kya 

Technically it is not possible to teach dance  6,7 student in small room jahaan pu bus sub ek doosre ko bus takkar hi maarte rahenge 

At least dance  academy ka room itna bada hona chahiye ki 6,7 log usme aaram se dance kar sake bina ek doosre ko takkar diya hue 

6,7 logon ko dance dikhane ke liye  anupama ko rent mein 12000 ka kamra chahiye  aur plus electricity ka bill alag  to kya anupama abhi itni  capable hai ki woh abhi  apni taraf  se 12000 pay kar paaye 

If person is Financial weak then agar woh kisi se Financial aid le raha hai to start business to isme khuch galat nahin hai 

Anupama abhi Financial weak hai to aise mein anupama ka bapuji ka factory use karna khuch galat nahin 

But as I have told if we look  by anupama character  whether anupama has legal right or not inpar property  anupama will never claim on property Even leela gsve property to vanraj  . And anupama will happily accept decisiion of leela Aur anupama  ne aaj tuk property pe claim nahi kiya hai jo aageyy  claim karegi jaakur karegi 

When bapuji give property to anupama and vanraj during dhanteras  then also anupama  gave her own property paper in hand of vanraj 

Anupama will postponed her dance academy but will never claim on in lawson property 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After what has been happening till now, Expecting Anu to make any smart decision with all factors covered - like that family could hurt her career. I think that is too much to expect from this serial.

I agree with people, that music from either side is going to be issue for future episode. In my opinion she shouldn't have shared the property with Vanraj, let alone giving him ideas for cafe.

I don't have much against her using property for now. Starting from scratch is difficult. She can develope her name and bank balance for few years and simply move the Academy somewhere else. All this years of misery, why not take benifit of whatever comes in way.

To me getting involved with Vanraj, either it is personal or professional aspect is dumbest thing ever. To show her Mahan they are literally writing just anything. 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Oh yeah, using the workshop isn't wrong. It's free real estate, who'd turn it down? But not getting it legally stamped was wrong. If not Anu, they could have made Samar a stakeholder. Anu could have at least signed a rent contract.

After Bapuji's long bhaashan about the importance of a woman legally owning a house, we're back to square one. Baa owns that workshop, and Anu's academy is at the mercy of her mood swings.

But you're right. Expecting growth & logic is too much LOL