Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

No 🤣

There was a hand kiss, forehead kiss and they fell on the bed, that's it 😆

Shivi have had far more sensual scenes 😆

Areeeyyyy

No cliche itv scenes?

Kathir walking in while mullai is changing?

Dori scene?

Shower/bathtub scene?

Dhua Romance?

Water falling on the hero's face from heroine's hair?

😮😮😮

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ek toh waise hi Dev ko Constipation hai, upar se tum 🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

I'm feeling happy & weird at the same time

My mom's result came negative which made me super happy❤️

but My result came positive so I'm feeling really weird. I didnt expect this though! Anyway Everything will be Alright!

Asifiiii....Dont worry...Everything will be fine soon.❤️

Take lots of rest...Sleep well and take all precautions...you will be fine soon🤗

I hope you have mild symptoms only

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Popzzzz

Yes they didnt🤣...and they showed sasta "suhaag subah"🥺

🤣

Even that was too much for our socially distanced KM 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

The jacket that KD is wearing today in his story, And the jacket that alice wore in his house while watching PS with his family,are they the same?🙊

Pixie, what happened to you? When did you join Anshika and Swastika? I thought they were the masters at this😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I agree there are too many Kaands here😆 hardly time to speak to each other😆

Shall I tell you something? Diary was a non-issue in the OG, Kathir laughed at Mullai’s thoughts as juvenile and immature😆 Here it is going to ba a kaand because hindi serials have to dramatize everything. Kathir had other problems with Mullai and her family, constantly taunting him about his clothes, education etc.

I want a Rishita -Raavi conversation to talk about their married life since it’s been 1 month since they both were married on the same day. 
if you get a chance watch episode 100 of Pandian Stores, first private conversation between Mullai-Meena. Both shared their grievances and how they consoled each other.

Conversations in the OG was fantastic- Mullai- Dhanam, Mullai-Meena and Mullai-Kannan. Is it just me, or is Keish majorly underutilized- I felt Kannan somehow sometimes helped move the story along- kothu vittu, pottu kuduthu. For Non-Tamilians, it roughly translates to

kothu vittu: he would string unsuspecting people along- as in get them involved  in some issue when there was no prior fight. Generally Meena-Dhanam

pottu koduthu: he would spill some secret of a family memeber ghat they explcity wish to hide 🤣

Also, do the Mullai-Kathir conversations start before or after breakdown. The timeline is so messed up in my head. But I hope Raavi also starts sharing her day with Shiva, not just this senseless nok-jhok they do these days.

Nowadays, I need to chant "This is not OG Pandian Stores" three times before watching PS episodes. Otherwise I get very grumpy 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Do you have a shiva to cling on to??🤣🤣🤣

I posted this exact same thing🤣

manny136 thumbnail

but My result came positive so I'm feeling really weird. I didnt expect this though! Anyway Everything will be Alright!

Glad your mom is ok, I had a scare a month back was so sick and feared the worst but luckily it turned out negative, now im fully vaccinated im feeling much better. Hang in there and take care of yourself and keep your self in a positive mindset.

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

take care jaan, hope you feel better and rest a lot!

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I agree! Mullai was not this "going with the flow girl" like Raavi is. She knew what she wanted from her marriage and worked hard to get it! I wish we see some of that in Raavi too.. without the comedy aspect of course 🤪

PS has made us terrified of comedy 🤪🤣

Yes each of Mullai's reaction was realistic...and raavi-shiva ka bond alag tha tho bhi i want raavi to be a bit more bold....mullai had no qualms asking what she wanted from kathir😆 and those scenes were beautifully blended with comedy

Though i just love my raavi...i wish she were a bit more involved in serious matters (totally issue is wid d story) and level headed....they cud hv shown a small silent treatment from her after pag phera and suicide kand🤪

And i also wish they cud hv started wid simple issues like raavi-rishita bond, raavi-dev awkwardness and all and cud hv moved to serious stuff like kangan kaand