Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

PS seems more couple and bhabhi-devar oriented 😆

We do get bits and pieces of SILs relationship here and there. Oli ritual has my heart ❤️ But how much can they squeeze into a day 😆 Also these people are doing kaand after kaand 🤣

I agree there are too many Kaands here😆 hardly time to speak to each other😆

Shall I tell you something? Diary was a non-issue in the OG, Kathir laughed at Mullai’s thoughts as juvenile and immature😆 Here it is going to ba a kaand because hindi serials have to dramatize everything. Kathir had other problems with Mullai and her family, constantly taunting him about his clothes, education etc.

I want a Rishita -Raavi conversation to talk about their married life since it’s been 1 month since they both were married on the same day. 
if you get a chance watch episode 100 of Pandian Stores, first private conversation between Mullai-Meena. Both shared their grievances and how they consoled each other.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Looks like KD is super popular currently😃

Comment section for the awards are filled with his name 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

I agree there are too many Kaands here😆 hardly time to speak to each other😆

Shall I tell you something? Diary was a non-issue in the OG, Kathir laughed at Mullai’s thought as juvenile and immature😆 Here it is going to ba a kaand because hindi serials have to dramatize everything. Kathir had other problems with Mullai and her family, constantly taunting him about his clothes, education etc.

I want a Rishita -Raavi conversation to talk about their married life since it’s been 1 month since they both were married on the same day. 
if you get a chance watch episode 100 of Pandian Stores, first private conversation between Mullai-Meena. Both shared their grievances and how they consoled each other.

Kathie laughed after reading mullai's diary😮

She had written about her love for Dev, right?

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Kathie laughed after reading mullai's diary😮

She had written about her love for Dev, right?

Nothing OTT like Raavi. Regional serials don’t show OTT stuff like hindi serials do. They are more realistic. She did write about her love for Jeeva and their probable life together but not in detail😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

Looks like KD is super popular currently😃

Comment section for the awards are filled with his name 

https://instagram.com/stories/internationaliconicaward/2615398598615425160?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

🥺 they don't know counting or what

Edited by anshika5103 - 2 years ago
Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

When are the results out any idea??

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

When are the results out any idea??

Paras is on lead 😒😒like literally all the comments are filled with Kanwar name

manny136 thumbnail

Why are we not getting SILs conversation here? OG had such beautiful scenes  sharing each others likes, dislikes and their problems with each other even in the initial days when Meena and Mullai were at loggerheads right after  the wedding. They showed us lot of realistic scenes.

Instead we get Anita and Mami plotting tracks here.
In the OG they only helped KM come closer by their constant taunts, never bothered to break Dhanam and Murthy like Anita is planning here. What a waste of time and screen space.  

I guess this is the differences in the regional and hindi versions. Also the relationship dynamics are different from what I understand. Raavi grew up idolizing dhara as a big sister/ maternal figure like the boys did and even now she is their junior saas who tells her what to do lol as for rishita we know its whole other drama there lol rishita and raavi definitely can form a friendly bond at least and we have seen glimpses of it sometimes but I guess right now rishita has to grow out of her materialistic and partiality insecurity and stop taunting raavi at times while raavi is stuck in the shivi vacuum lol

As for maami and anita they will always be the interfering and annoying protagonists as per hindi tv tropes lol

PS has always hyped everything from the start and ending in ykb moments lol og version seems very relaxed and slow comparatively lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Usually I don’t get involved in such things, but just commented for a second time for KD. All i could see was KD’s name by fans, who is commenting  for the other 2 actors and where are those comments?Am I missing something?

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing like OTT like Raavi. Regional serials don’t show OTT stuff like hindi serials do. They are more realistic. She did write about her love for Jeeva and their probable life together but not in detail😆

Ohh.🤔🤔