Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Arunita's promo for Shatrughan Sinha episode

Song exchange between Arunita and Sayli

Ja re jaa o harjai (this was sung by Sayli in Anandji special episode)

They have given repeated songs to almost everyone 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQyMFjXL50F/?utm_medium=copy_link

OMG congrats arunita!! Congratulations🎉🥳🥳🥳

Both arunita promos of this week are the most watched Indian idol promos of this week on Instagram!!! 

altgr thumbnail

Is there any elimination this weekend?

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

Is there any elimination this weekend?

Considering they shooted this before voting week iam guessing no. But if they want finals soon I expect there will be until and unless it's all 7 in finals.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Idol thinks the audience is a fool, anyone can play the harmonium without training , blind people are best at it self taught musicians.

CM of Uttarakhand has tweeted for PWD and even met him when political forces join hands with contestants over a singing show the results are anything but fair.

Idol is a fraud show there is everything from fashion, drama , soap opera style love stories with a sprinkle of songs, best to remain away from such garbage if possible.

Yeah. Things are pretty depressing. I have never seen any show announcing finalists well before and still continue to keep other singers on show and demoralize them to this extent. They got lucky this time with TRPs due to covid. But I don't think they can get their image back in near future. 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nihal👏

Completely agree with Himesh👍🏼

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ3LXobtfY5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Is today Shatru special or the monsoon special? 

Edited by Starttofinish - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Whenever I hear Nihal and Arunitha separately I feel like why creatives never gave them a duet. I think that will best pair among all for a duet. I hope before II12 finishes we get to heat one duet from these 2.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SK2014

Whenever I hear Nihal and Arunitha separately I feel like why creatives never gave them a duet. I think that will best pair among all for a duet. I hope before II12 finishes we get to heat one duet from these 2.

Exactly.. i kept thinking like why these two are not paired yet for duet. I remember Nihal's Julie performance on 1st india ki farmaish episode where arunita was giving chorus for aaaaa... And that sounded so good. 

I think you made a right point.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Exactly.. i kept thinking like why these two are not paired yet for duet. I remember Nihal's Julie performance on 1st india ki farmaish episode where arunita was giving chorus for aaaaa... And that sounded so good. 

I think you made a right point.

Yes. If at all they sing I wish they sing Tu hi re from Bombay. I love that song and want to hear from these 2. Not sure if someone sung it already on II12.