Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Krish58

yes.and the problem is no one is taking proper actions against them

I just hope promotion ache se ho jae.. Leap ki abtak toh promo bhi nahi post kia.. It's a huge change in the storyline and they really need to promote the show wisely 

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

With due respect to BarristerBabu fans... WE VashmAy fans are losing something precious too but we are happy for Anchal because life is larger than the TV screen. Let's be a little kind. ❤️ Watch this... ✨ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQdaHSllJU6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yarr ye shitty Disgusting people 🤢Shagun ko bhi nhi chhod rhe.......usse bhi ulti seedhi baate suna rhe hai 😡😡.Uskin baat samajhna to door sunna bhi nhi chahte 😡

Rudhita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Arreh I have just posted a VM on Promo and people started attacking me, I had to turn off the comment section 🤔 Just imagine the condition of Anchal. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQdbANZhZuK/?utm_medium=copy_link

It's really sad to see this😭😭

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Yarr ye shitty Disgusting people 🤢Shagun ko bhi nhi chhod rhe.......usse bhi ulti seedhi baate suna rhe hai 😡😡.Uskin baat samajhna to door sunna bhi nhi chahte 😡

Guys seeing aura farewell - she is so strong and see pure simile of hers and she is not crying 

If we do like this won’t she be hurt how her fans are behaving

Yeh log samajhte kyun nahi hai 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I know the kind of fans she/you is/are dealing with right now, mocking and bullying is their modus operandi

There should be a case study on this kind of behavior, the actor who played Manorama went through this too, she had to mute her comment section on Instagram, people had problems with her posting stories as If they are paying her

I remember she had posted a VM made by fans and these people reported the page and took it down, the slight disturbance to their imagination makes them act without care for the human they are trolling/bullying 

This is the case with everyone, it has been normalized to an extent that when people address it, they are accused of seeking sympathy 

It will subside with time, hope everyone does well in their careers/lives 

PS : Shagun was in Splitsvilla, right? Runner up, I guess 

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I know the kind of fans she/you is/are dealing with right now, mocking and bullying is their modus operandi

There should be a case study on this kind of behavior, the actor who played Manorama went through this too, she had to mute her comment section on Instagram, people had problems with her posting stories as If they are paying her

I remember she had posted a VM made by fans and these people reported the page and took it down, the slight disturbance to their imagination makes them act without care for the human they are trolling/bullying 

This is the case with everyone, it has been normalized to an extent that when people address it, they are accused of seeking sympathy 

It will subside with time, hope everyone does well in their careers/lives 

PS : Shagun was in Splitsvilla, right? Runner up, I guess 

Hope aura humbleness and farewell video helps in subsiding down this

Look at aura she fed cake to anchali didi and Aanchal was so emotional and adoring bond of pravi and aura

Aanchal herself had such bond with Shagun in kudca and she got such farewell there

Hoping for her to be welcomed as grown up version of character aura gave life 

She has a huge work yaar but she is also like aura trying to grasp and woke

Hope she gets mentorship from Mangesh sir and pravisht as she needs guidance and help

Katy4566 thumbnail

I know what people said that atleast ani came back to bring a change and he is FirePro he changed a girl life 

And see this bon Sapna poora hua toh bas ab pyaar pira kar rahi hai vaaps is zindagi mein jaha ani ne itna sacrifice kiya uske liye

Are she has come back right now she herself has vision and she bore a lot of pain in her childhood

It will take time yaar to come on screen 

It is just intro

Adhoora pyaar is her lognignes to meet her sakha babu and her love can be best friend ,a dragon ,for her guru for her rakshak who gave this life to her away from everything 

People have no patience 

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

just imagine.......

what if shagun pandey enters as bondita's london waala friend who loves bondita but his love is selfless and so he works as a cupid in bondita and anirudh's life...

mann...accha hoga..nahi?

ps:- this cupid exists in 90% of the fanfictions of bb🤣isiliye socha makers bhi leke aayenge

Edited by Nish27 - 2 years ago
Rudhita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

just imagine.......

what if shagun pandey enters as bondita's london waala friend who loves bondita but his love is selfless and so he works as a cupid in bondita and anirudh's life...

mann...accha hoga..nahi?

ps:- this cupid exists in 90% of the fanfictions of bb🤣isiliye socha makers bhi leke aayenge

It will be a treat for Vashmay( Shanchal) fans seeing them together on-screen again ❤️......as GUDCA to 

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

It will be a treat for Vashmay( Shanchal) fans seeing them together on-screen again ❤️......as GUDCA to 

Sven I say Shagun can come as cameo maybe as a real karnatilari and he gets help from Bondita and plays an inspirational role on bon(better than Mano actually  and I am not saying love and attraction -like the people portrayed

But that krantikari gives true lessons to bon and he finds solace in bon as bon is such positive and selfless girl ) jo actaully you authentic lagega

What do u all say ???

See bon is young now she needs good people around her

Hope they don’t make her itv heroine but instead show relastci young girl who is barrister yet due to her innoncenxe being exploited by her family in young age ,the injustices she faced how it affects her

I want to see effect of polygamy ,suhaagraat rituals and even molestation on her and how she fights it 

And that baar baar tm ka uska remarriage karvaana 

How it is felt by her