sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The birthday  party arrangement was awesome today . Like Sai Sais Virat sir  mereliye kuch khas karenge. Just  imagine our dear Virat arranging  a special birthday  party just for both of them chupke chupke on the terrace . 

Where Virat gifts  her western party outfit saying he wants to see her wearing it .  My imagination is running wild ☺️. I definitely want private sairat’s time ❤️

Share your ideas on Virat’s birthday surprise for sai . Im not sure if the birthday was celebrated in the regional versions of the show  . Im hoping that since the makers have mentioned Sai’s birthday dialogue some chances are there .👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam06

The birthday  party arrangement was awesome today . Like Sai Sais Virat sir  mereliye kuch khas karenge. Just  imagine our dear Virat arranging  a special birthday  party just for both of them chupke chupke on the terrace . 

Where Virat gifts  her western party outfit saying he wants to see her wearing it .  My imagination is running wild ☺️. I definitely want private sairat’s time ❤️

Share your ideas on Virat’s birthday surprise for sai . Im not sure if the birthday was celebrated in the regional versions of the show  . Im hoping that since the makers have mentioned Sai’s birthday dialogue some chances are there .👍🏼

If its just Sairat, I have an idea which is most effective and top on sapna fulfilling list. I want Viru to himself cook all sweet dishes for Sai, sai likes meetha, 

let's not be the part of a murder of a poor candy floss🤣

And I do want western, but Viru loves Sai in Saree, his eyes are enough proof, so why not a bit modern saree, as in net waali waghera, and Viru confessing he loves to see Sai in Saree. ❤️

And I want Virat to take her to SiddhiVinayak mandir in flight on her birthday, it's her wish, so fulfilling it on her birthday. And then spend a day near the beach, then yeh party waghera

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

If its just Sairat, I have an idea which is most effective and top on sapna fulfilling list. I want Viru to himself cook all sweet dishes for Sai, sai likes meetha, 

let's not be the part of a murder of a poor candy floss🤣

And I do want western, but Viru loves Sai in Saree, his eyes are enough proof, so why not a bit modern saree, as in net waali waghera, and Viru confessing he loves to see Sai in Saree. ❤️

And I want Virat to take her to SiddhiVinayak mandir in flight on her birthday, it's her wish, so fulfilling it on her birthday. And then spend a day near the beach, then yeh party waghera

@bold

You've literally decided the cloth material...#specifics 🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Emon's birthday was celebrated twice once before marriage in GC house & second after marriage with chatterjee , i guess ninad in originals did participated in d emon's birthday.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Since I have watched KD, I don't want to keep any thinking. He'll pretend that he forgot her bday😆 but will plan with family to give her a surprise telling how her father used to arrange for her bday (that track they cut because in KD, Rono attended Imon's b'day the night before he went for Badshah's marriage so he remembered the b'day date. Yaha pata nahi how Viru knows her bday). Sai will be irritated thinking even Virat doesn't remember her bday and Virat will enjoy😆. And at evening he'll surprise her with b'day party and even Kaku was also happy that day.

Here I want since Sai knows Virat will arrange a bday for her, I want him to arrange differently. They should go for a long drive ya bike ride, spend time with each other, fulfilling Sai's every wish that day and may be a surprise party. He can confess his feelings too 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

@bold

You've literally decided the cloth material...#specifics 🤣

Ghum hai har kahi sapna ghusaane mein🤣

Comeon, they need to know that net does exist, you can advice makeup🤣

And we will jointly advice earrings

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If I remember correctly as per KD timeline the Shruti track starts by the time Imon's birthday was around the corner & Imon threw Rono's phone on the ground in anger. Or I'm mistaking? They celebrated her birthday twice? Or the former was marriage anniversary? I can't recall plus there was another party or sth when Imon goes to convince Roopkotha & she hurts Imon mistakenly and she starts bleeding. Ronno was also there, stood by her.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I recently saw Saranya's birthday celebration episode in Tamil version.

He and his siblings/ family surprise her and actually everyone participates except for Didi.

She is so overwhelmed with his efforts for her, that she runs into his arms. 

It has the first ever hug between Vikram and Saranya, and that too in front of their conservative family  🤣

sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

I recently saw Saranya's birthday celebration episode in Tamil version.

He and his siblings/ family surprise her and actually everyone participates except for Didi.

She is so overwhelmed with his efforts for her, that she runs into his arms. 

It has the first ever hug between Vikram and Saranya, and that too in front of their conservative family  🤣

Really ❤️ when this will happen??? 
i was sairat hug 🤗 please in private not in front of family 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really ❤️ when this will happen??? 
i was sairat hug 🤗 please in private not in front of family 

It's an emotional hug, not romantic