Raghvi SS: I can, I shall and I will- It's my chance -completed

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So deviyo aur sajjano(if any) ladies and gentlemen(if any) as you all know me i'm crazy anna fan and alwasy jumping here in anna's favour but today i'm here for work which I never thought i would do any time ever but after today episode as i can't avoid my temptation for var savitri puja i want in upcomig episode so i finally penned down something very long, mixed as hindi english so as my greeting also had mix languages to get actual feel. I know i'm worst at writing and this will turn like havoc for some of you, so all your virtual tamatoes, eggs, chappal, shoes, even rolloing pin, broom whatever you want to throw at me, welcome to you. 🤣 I'm too self-attested beshram like anna so welcome your gaalis (mai hawa filter kr degi you don't worry, throw with full dil kholke😆)

AB baketi band kam shuru so here we with part 1:

It's been a month they are Mr.and Mrs Rao now and things started settling between them with each passing day.One random morning  in their room yes it's officially their room as now they are sharing same room without pest control, Pahlavi is in hurry as always and and trying hard to find something in her wardrobe, she opened drawer and drag some file while one little black diary took her attention, and she took in hurry and comes down to hand over file to Ms, Krishna and say her bye. As she is Mrs. Raghav Rao now so no worries for any housework her curious mind blink for something as she remembered raghav snatching same dairy from her hands once stating it's my personal one. And here comes hisab barabar most famous term of Mrs. Rao to settle with husband for reading her diary without her concern.As she opened a very first page of dairy she got mesmerised on seeing a handmade embroider cloth was sticked on page with bright pink colour stating "raghav loves amma" with broad yellow sunflower smilie.

And her smiles goes on and on while she was keep turning pages after after pages as all his happy memories trail is moving in front of her happily teary eyes. hushhhh....who are you Mr. raghav (kaun ho tum raghav?)Did I really know you?she closed her eye with tears flowing through her eyes continuously but her face had wide smile like she got to know about some biggest happy secret of her life. She wiped her teares and kept the dairy in drawer and just left the room with that same broad smile and reached the most overwhelming place of RR mansion the flower garden in backyard.

First time in her life she is feeling like butterfly in the those lovely colourful flowers in the garden and yes she went to a pond near and set her feet inside water with her dreamy face..ishhh the word slipped from her rosy lips with touch of cold water and she sat there for while while remembering every happy memory of her husband and said " koi etna khush kaise ho skta hai o bhi etni chhoti choti  khushiyon se" a lonely tear again dropped from her eye end with slight caressing smile.

Pallavi monologue -

ye pani kuch der pehle kitna thanda tha lga tha brdasht hi nhi hoga but ab dekho vakt ke sath sabkuch thik ho gya, ab yha se chalne ka hi man nhi ho rha.Shayad thik kehte hai sb kuch vakt do toh zindagi bhi normal ho hi jati hai bilkul is paani ki tarah,she was all smiling.Tum sach kehte ho raghav tum aur mai ek jaise hi toh hai bs fark etna hai tum apna gussa duniya pe jatake khatm kr dete ho aur apni khushiya samet ke apne pas rkhlete ho aur mai gusse ko apne pas dabake rkhti hu aur khushiya unhe toh mai kbhi smet ke rakh hi nhi payi. Tumse pehle kabhi kaha nhi maine par ye sach hai jb se tumse mili hu har bar kuch naya sikha hai maine aur aaj bhi tumse jindagi ek sabse khubsurat chij sikhi hai apni khushiya khud ke pas smet ke rkhna, duniya se churake. Thank you pyaar se Mr ghamandi cute raghav rao. She laughed with extreme happiness and hits her head with her right hand all giggling. 

She was heading back inside home with her thoughts going on shayad amma sach kehti hai jo gujar gaya hai hume use badal nhi skte lekin hum apna aaj jarur vaisa bna skte hai jaisa hum chahte hai, bs kmi hai toh ek koshish ki. past ke sath hum aage nhi badh skte per present ke sath hum o yade bna skte hai jo hum chahte hai. Shayad sach kehte hai log agar niyat sachhi ho toh zindagi hume dobara chance jarur deti hai aur shayad meri zindagi ne bhi mujhe ek chance fir diya hai raghav k roop me ki mai bhi apne liye khushiya jod saku jo maine aajtak kbhi jutae hi nhi. But ab aur nhi bss bhot hua ab mai apne liye jina chahti hu, khush hona chahti hu, dekhna chahti hu zindagi apne liye khush hoke kaise lgti hai.She stopped with all smiling and strong determined looked on her face with shatrapati shivaji maharaj bgm and said, shivaji maharaj kehte hai "When you start loving your goals by all your heart and mind, then from the grace of Goddess Bhawani, you will surely get the victory. haan mai bhi apni khushiyon ke liye ab khud se koshish karungi aur un khushiyon ko apne liye samet ke rahungi.(yes i can 😊) She was all happy like on cloud 9 smiling with all her heart out and run towards the kitchen with some thoughts in mind.

She was remembering her departure to kolhapur and raghav's promises saying i want to give you all happiness bus ek mauka de do mujhe. Mai tumhari zindahi me etne rang bhar dega ki tum dukh ko kbhi yad nhi kr payega and suddenly she stopped looking out from window. She saw bargad(baniyan tree) at their garden and remember her husbands words about vat savitri vrat for him and little smile made her way again across her lips, but suddenly she gets sad she remember the day of vat savitri in deshmukh nivas after were aae nand kaku got all ready with heavy shringar and suhagan thalis while she was in her room sadly wiping her tears bcz kaku asked her not to comes near puja vidhi goods as she sulochna called her apshaguni who eaten up her husband just after wedding.Those harsh words she was holding in her heart and wiping her tears while looking at all ladies outside home who dressed up well and going for vat savitri pujaan, she murmured looking at them "maine aise bhi kya galati ki thi bappa ki apne mujhe en khushiyon se humesha ke liye dur kr diya, shayad kaku thik kehti hai mai hu hi apshaguni, esiliye mare pas koi khushi nhi tik pati."..and her flashback end with one heavy tear passed a face, she came in her sense and with determined look she wiped her tear with smile and said bs pallavi ab bhot hua, bhot ro liya naseeb ke sath, pr ab aur nhi ab mujhe meri khushiya bnane se koi nhi rok skta aur mai apni khushiya samet ke rhungi es bar, koi chance nhi dungi kismat ko ki mere sath khel khel ske...and she happily turns towards wall and saw calendar and happily look at 2 days post date stating it's vat savitri puja.

(.....continue)

ab likho galiya agar galtise kisine padhne ki koshish ki ho toh....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I m first to comment padhke aate h 😍

Kavita99 thumbnail

Dekho koi gaali jesa 1 point bhi nahi hai isme. Honest opinion - mixing english hindi mera personal fvrt h stories me so merko bda mza aaya😍the way u portray pallavi's emotions mera dil ❤️❤️❤️jai bhavani jai shivaji🙏🏻iske bina i can never imagine pallavi. The way she gathers herself with courage esa show me jldi hona mngta❤️waiting for anna ka arrival. Abhi ye story raghvi stories me mera fvrts me shamil ho gya h ftaft likho aage nd first try me ye h toh aage pta nhi kya kya, milega bappa❤️bhut excited hu

ImHemangi thumbnail

part 2: I shall

All happily she runs towards kitchen to share her first happiness with her amma yes her amma who always took care of her DIL like anything and becomes so closed for her in just mare few days. Amma was cooking something when pallavi all goes running behind and hugged her tightly with broad smile, saying amma, aaj kya bana rhi hai aap, etni achhi khushboo aa rhi hai ki mujhe abhi se bhuk lg rhi hai. Amma looked at her shining face with all happiness and caresses her face with extreme love saying I'm so happy looking you smile like this, humesha aise hi muskurati raho, tumko bhut suit krta hai smile. Pallavi nods immediately with yes amma, jo hukum☺️ and started looking for somethings in kitchen. Amma was little surprised and murmured "aaj es hua kya hai, but jo bhi ho mera bachhi humesha aisi hi khush rhe". 

Pallavi and amma convo start -

Pallavi comes near amma and said "amma mai apse kuch kehna chahti hu"

A: ha beta bolo na, kya hua, kuch chahiye tumko?

P: haan amma, chahiye..

A: kya chahiye bolo mujko, mai abhi bna deta hai

P: amma khane ke liye nhi and giggles..😆

A: toh fir kya chahiye aur ye tum etna hs kyu raha mujhe bhi btao mai bhi hasega , dono sath me hasenge

p: ji amma, amma mujhe apse guidence chahiye

A: happily shocked, guidence !! kis baat ka beta?

P: life ka amma, apne us din kaha tha na mujhse ki past ke chashma pehne ke hum future ko dekhega toh sab blurr najr aayega uske liye jarurt hai naye chashme ki, naye najriye ki

A: amma looked at her all amused and surprised still little smile on her face

P: amma maine decide kiya hai ki mai bhi ab naye chashme ke sath apne present ko aur future ko ek naye najriye dekhungi, nayi yade banungi, but amma ye etna asan nhi hai, mujhe apki madat chahiye amma to guide my path aur mai janti hu mujhe apse achha guide aur koi nhi kr skta, toh boliye karengi na aap apni bahu ki madat with asking her hand to take promise from amma

A: Amma gets all teary eyes and she actually understand from pallavi's shiny face what guidance she is asking for and amma on cloud 9 that finally she got what she was expecting since she her son and DIL first fighting at her old place.☺️ She immediately hugged her DIL with extreme care and uncontrollable happiness.

P: Broke the hug and wipes amma's tear and said bs amma ab bhot ho gya kuch jyada hi asoo baha diye humne, enhe rok lete hai vrna ghar me flood aajayega fir apke ladsahab ke tane sunane pdenge hume ki amma ye SKD toh tha hi aap bhi jal pari bn gaya jo pani km pada toh ghar me ro ro ke flood la diya

A: laughed hard🤣 with P's crack joke and said mai hai na tumhare sath, bs tum aise hi khush raho beta ab sub kuch bhot achha hoga

P: hugged back to amma saying yes amma ab sub achha hi hoga, hum kar ke rahenge. Acha amma apse ek bt kehni thi, amma o parso vat savitri ka vrat hai toh mai o raghav ke liye karna chahti hu amma, pure man se but amma mera first time hai na mai kuch thik se janti bhi nhi hu😭 pichlli bar bhi sirf aae ke vha dur se tyyariya dekhi thi pr sch me kya kya krte hai kaise krte ye sab nhi pta mujhe😭, aap meri madat krengi na ye sb achese krne me agr apko pata hai toh, she was all taking very heartfully with tears in eyes and hoping for assertive answer from amma.

A: looked at her fully hoping face and said ye meri bahu ka pehla festival hai shadi ke bad ka toh aise bhi ho skta hai mai help nhi krega, mai help hi nhi sara kuch arrange karega for my pallavi and tum dekhna tumhara pehla aur sara function aaj ke bad es ghar hmesha dhum dham celebrate hoga, ok☺️

P: Gets all happy and hugged amma with promise- but amma ap ye ghamandi rao ko bilkul mt btayiga parso tk vrna use toh bs bahana chahiye mujhe chidhane ke aur tane marne ke.

A: ok mai use pichho pagal ladke ko bilkul kuch nhi btayega and giggles and promises her make all plan secretively till day after tomorrow and they went out of kitchen with all laughing loudly.

(....continue)

Mihika thumbnail

Full feeling ke sath likha hai pura pata chal raha plus sari bechaini bhi saaf dikh rahi🤣

It was lovely and super sweet

Continue Hema👍🏼

And First write up ke liye congratulations🥳

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Dekho koi gaali jesa 1 point bhi nahi hai isme. Honest opinion - mixing english hindi mera personal fvrt h stories me so merko bda mza aaya😍the way u portray pallavi's emotions mera dil ❤️❤️❤️jai bhavani jai shivaji🙏🏻iske bina i can never imagine pallavi. The way she gathers herself with courage esa show me jldi hona mngta❤️waiting for anna ka arrival. Abhi ye story raghvi stories me mera fvrts me shamil ho gya h ftaft likho aage nd first try me ye h toh aage pta nhi kya kya, milega bappa❤️bhut excited hu

ye apki hi buttering ka natija hai jo aaj hum control nhi kr paye nad likh hi diye @ bold: this is me too..we are soul sisters 🤗. I too personally prefer hindi-english to have real feel like show❤️

@blue: thank you so much darling i will keep adding it for you don't worry chahe log kitne bhi preshan ho hum jarur denge jo shuru kiya hai use khtm kr k manenge😆....thanks alot for your kind words...jayiye part 2 diye hai pdhiye jldi aage update krenge..👍🏼

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Full feeling ke sath likha hai pura pata chal raha plus sari bechaini bhi saaf dikh rahi🤣

It was lovely and super sweet

Continue Hema👍🏼

And First write up ke liye congratulations🥳

🤣🤣 @bold: hume pata tha aap se nhi bach payenge hum 😆 Thank you vahini...ap sab se inspire ho gye hum aaj humara hi control chhut gaya soche koi nhi jo hoga dekha jayega pehle likh hi dete hai ...thanks dear i will finished it soon.👍🏼❤️

Kavita99 thumbnail

Padh liya pr quote and reply button hang ho rhe the 🤣🤣🤣ye amma bahu ka jodi mera abtk ka fvrt itv amma bahu h. Show me jldi dekhne milega inka or bond(bts pics aj ki 🙈) we r soul sisters 🙈❤️likhte jao likhte jao hum thaali leke khade h abhi anna k swagat k lie 😎jbtk nhi aata hum old episodes me rr mension ko niharne chale🙈😭

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

🤣🤣 @bold: hume pata tha aap se nhi bach payenge hum 😆 Thank you vahini...ap sab se inspire ho gye hum aaj humara hi control chhut gaya soche koi nhi jo hoga dekha jayega pehle likh hi dete hai ...thanks dear i will finished it soon.👍🏼❤️

Good❤️

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Padh liya pr quote and reply button hang ho rhe the 🤣🤣🤣ye amma bahu ka jodi mera abtk ka fvrt itv amma bahu h. Show me jldi dekhne milega inka or bond(bts pics aj ki 🙈) we r soul sisters 🙈❤️likhte jao likhte jao hum thaali leke khade h abhi anna k swagat k lie 😎jbtk nhi aata hum old episodes me rr mension ko niharne chale🙈😭

yes yes aap jake aao tbtk naya part dete hai hum..yes amma-bahu is superb bond of itv ..ss tih we are no doubt in that❤️🤗....anna grand climax denge😎