ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know where to start. I've been really busy, so with a heavy heart, I couldn't comment on any of the topics.

Firstly Krishna - This man is pure what?? What is the purest thing in the world?? I don't know! KST is that! I don't have words to describe the feelings of this man, the torture he is undergoing, the turmoil in his life, brought in by the person he loves to the infinite galaxy and back. What can I say for him - Pratigya doesn't deserve you - is the only thing I can say right now!

I know Mahaan Pratigya wants to bring her so called 'Khushiyan' in the lives of her hubby and kids, but the path she took - 🤢👎🏼

I'm sure she has an empty skull when it comes to Krishna and their relationship. All other circumstances, in all others' lives, she excelled with mind-blowing decision making capacity, but when it came down to her life, her family, all she did was plunge into the cyclone initiated by her loving dearest mother in law, as she is so confident that Amma only wants good for her family even after knowing each and everything she did to them earlier🤢

For me Pratigya's character has been broken beyond repair 👎🏼I can never forgive her for whatever she has done/said to Krishna - even though she says that's best for him.I just don't understand, how can she not see Krishna's pain "!! How can she not see it yaar 🥺

How can she not see the Terror in his eyes- of losing her🥺 How much ever you cry thinking about what you've done to K, your million tears won't level a single tear drop shed by this man. IMO, you should just take a knife and plunge into his heart- he would take it with a smile coz You did it! That's how Dear you are to him!

Next, Thank you CVs - for not butchering Krishna's character, by making him fall for Meera(atleast till now) as mentioned by some articles! Instead you've taken KST to another level👏Let it stay there safely!Please!

I am just not able to see Krishna in this state! I have this pain deep in my heart whenever they show Krishna's reaction to PraDarsh, I dont know what that is, but I really do feel that pain which I can't explain. All credits to Arhaan👏The way he emotes Krishna - his pain, his love, his trust, his anger, his heartbreak, his shock, his everything, is just out of this world👏

👏 Can't help myself from saying that He is one among the finest actors I've seen in my life - especially with his acting skills in the recent episodes! It seems as if AB is really feeling the pain! Hats off to you AB👏You're a Rockstar!

Pratigya- Her words in today's episode! No I dont even wanna make a point about those lines she said in today episode 🤬I don't know how she is gonna rebuild her relationship again - with krishna and with Garv/Kriti, once she realise that all these were just chessboard moves by Amma. Whatever she is gonna do for it, is NEVER gonna be enough to leap past what she has done to Krishna and kids! How can she just say a sorry, cry and move forward as before! No dear, it's not gonna be enough this time! You gotta work hard for it! Even if you work hard, for me it's gonna be NO NO NO from me!

Amma- Please don't call her Devil coz Devil shall be ashmed to be compared to Amma🤬

Nothing more to say about Pratigya's dearest Amma.

Komal - Everyone is back to their old self! She just gets on my nerves🤬 The way she behaves with Adarsh, doing zabardasti 👎🏼

Meera - I'm confused about this girl. But yeah, going as per the promo - I'm not into her. Though she had tried her level best to bring KriYa together, the way she looks at KST just makes me wanna burn her😡I'm sure she will create troubles for KriYa!

Adarsh - Even though he is doing this after knowing the truth, Sometimes I dont like the way he behaves, like holding Pratigya's hand etc etc. He can act disinterested! There is no need for him to make everyone believe that he is soo into Pratigya! But then he is my only Hope for KriYa yaar. He is the only one who can put some brain into Pratigya's head.

Garv - Poor kid, is gonna be traumatised for life, seeing his mother behave this way, wanting to live with another man who is not his father! My heart just sinked when he ran and hugged Krishna!🥺

PS- Mehreen, I've been reading all your posts, each and every line, just that I was too busy to comment. Your posts are the mirror images of my thoughts, of what I feel! Ditto! The way you describe your pain seeing Krishna is the same way I feel too🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

I don't know where to start. I've been really busy, so with a heavy heart, I couldn't comment on any of the topics.

Firstly Krishna - This man is pure what?? What is the purest thing in the world?? I don't know! KST is that! I don't have words to describe the feelings of this man, the torture he is undergoing, the turmoil in his life, brought in by the person he loves to the infinite galaxy and back. What can I say for him - Pratigya doesn't deserve you - is the only thing I can say right now!

I know Mahaan Pratigya wants to bring her so called 'Khushiyan' in the lives of her hubby and kids, but the path she took - 🤢👎🏼

I'm sure she has an empty skull when it comes to Krishna and their relationship. All other circumstances, in all others' lives, she excelled with mind-blowing decision making capacity, but when it came down to her life, her family, all she did was plunge into the cyclone initiated by her loving dearest mother in law, as she is so confident that Amma only wants good for her family even after knowing each and everything she did to them earlier🤢

For me Pratigya's character has been broken beyond repair 👎🏼I can never forgive her for whatever she has done/said to Krishna - even though she says that's best for him.I just don't understand, how can she not see Krishna's pain "!! How can she not see it yaar 🥺

How can she not see the Terror in his eyes- of losing her🥺 How much ever you cry thinking about what you've done to K, your million tears won't level a single tear drop shed by this man. IMO, you should just take a knife and plunge into his heart- he would take it with a smile coz You did it! That's how Dear you are to him!

Next, Thank you CVs - for not butchering Krishna's character, by making him fall for Meera(atleast till now) as mentioned by some articles! Instead you've taken KST to another level👏Let it stay there safely!Please!

I am just not able to see Krishna in this state! I have this pain deep in my heart whenever they show Krishna's reaction to PraDarsh, I dont know what that is, but I really do feel that pain which I can't explain. All credits to Arhaan👏The way he emotes Krishna - his pain, his love, his trust, his anger, his heartbreak, his shock, his everything, is just out of this world👏

👏 Can't help myself from saying that He is one among the finest actors I've seen in my life - especially with his acting skills in the recent episodes! It seems as if AB is really feeling the pain! Hats off to you AB👏You're a Rockstar!

Pratigya- Her words in today's episode! No I dont even wanna make a point about those lines she said in today episode 🤬I don't know how she is gonna rebuild her relationship again - with krishna and with Garv/Kriti, once she realise that all these were just chessboard moves by Amma. Whatever she is gonna do for it, is NEVER gonna be enough to leap past what she has done to Krishna and kids! How can she just say a sorry, cry and move forward as before! No dear, it's not gonna be enough this time! You gotta work hard for it! Even if you work hard, for me it's gonna be NO NO NO from me!

Amma- Please don't call her Devil coz Devil shall be ashmed to be compared to Amma🤬

Nothing more to say about Pratigya's dearest Amma.

Komal - Everyone is back to their old self! She just gets on my nerves🤬 The way she behaves with Adarsh, doing zabardasti 👎🏼

Meera - I'm confused about this girl. But yeah, going as per the promo - I'm not into her. Though she had tried her level best to bring KriYa together, the way she looks at KST just makes me wanna burn her😡I'm sure she will create troubles for KriYa!

Adarsh - Even though he is doing this after knowing the truth, Sometimes I dont like the way he behaves, like holding Pratigya's hand etc etc. He can act disinterested! There is no need for him to make everyone believe that he is soo into Pratigya! But then he is my only Hope for KriYa yaar. He is the only one who can put some brain into Pratigya's head.

Garv - Poor kid, is gonna be traumatised for life, seeing his mother behave this way, wanting to live with another man who is not his father! My heart just sinked when he ran and hugged Krishna!🥺

PS- Mehreen, I've been reading all your posts, each and every line, just that I was too busy to comment. Your posts are the mirror images of my thoughts, of what I feel! Ditto! The way you describe your pain seeing Krishna is the same way I feel too🥺

Brilliant Post👏👏

You beautifully said it all❤️

You made me tear with your words for Krishna😭. We love him too much! ARHAAN is on another level..he is making the show bearable with his endearing performance!!

Yes Krishna is on another level, i have been crying in every episode with him. ARHAAN breathes Krishna..every emotion moves you!! Todays episode was disgusting; Pratigya's words crushed Krishna and we could feel him break!!

I dont want Krishna to forgive Pratigya easily!! She has to win him back do a lot more than hume maaf kardo Krishna!! I dont care become female Krishna for all i care, just earn him back!!

Krishna has become more of an iconic character & legend then he already was!! What a character!! I can go any lengths to get a man like Krishna in my life!! A man to be treasured & loved!! He is just beyond words really, a book about him wouldnt be enough as well.❤️

I agreed with what u said about Meera!! I hope CVs maintain Krishna level, he doesnt fall for Meera and stays loyal to his love & true self.

Meera gets on my nerves, bang on!! I too hate the way she looks at Krishna. I find it problamatic how she is so into a happily married man from day 1 and had been openly making her advances on him. I dont trust her and i skip her scenes. 

Amma is evil manifestation & Komal is as disgusting!! Amma not only broke & killed her son but her grandson as well. Yes, the way Garv hugged Krishna. This boy really loves his father alot, just like junior Krishna & SS, in terms of bond.

Adarsh is the only one I have hopes on, the only sensible one to suggest Pratigya to see another doctor, his condition rather for his lover boy performance. Sometimes I have my doubts on Adarsh too, sasura kahi wakai mein Pratigya pe crush na ho!! But for now my only hope to be catalyst to get Kriya back.

Thank you for reading my posts😊. Glad we are on same page! Bound to be na, Krishna is the one who matters to us the most❤️. 

Amazing post again! 👍🏼

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago