

Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

...To Discuss Anything and Everything Under the Sun...

...Happy Discussion Guys...
Please abide by the India-Forums Rules and Regulations while discussing...
Thank you.
GIF credits -Rimi


Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

...To Discuss Anything and Everything Under the Sun...

...Happy Discussion Guys...
Please abide by the India-Forums Rules and Regulations while discussing...
Thank you.
GIF credits -Rimi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry everyone before I could post it last night I my phone and tablet both’s battery was gone.
New CCC is up girls
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sorry everyone before I could post it last night I my phone and tablet both’s battery was gone.
New CCC is up girls
Thanks babe ❤️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sorry everyone before I could post it last night I my phone and tablet both’s battery was gone.
New CCC is up girls
Thankuuuuu merii jaan for the new CC!
Btw have a HOT news for u..
KV is shooting tomorrow :)
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sorry everyone before I could post it last night I my phone and tablet both’s battery was gone.
New CCC is up girls
Thank you so much 🤗
Chaand
Kitna handsome hai na? ☺️
Oh my goodness! Can't wait for this moment to actually happen 🤣