Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to Chit Chat Club  

of 

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago

Congrats on new thread!!! are we all over the library or are we still gonna be using those lines to the ends of time?? 

Originally posted by prs_725

Hey Guys! Back. LOL. 

LOL what happened to your 10 things ðŸ¤£

Congo shongo on new thread.🥳

Looks like we need 2 thread per day /pe episode😆

Originally posted by infinitie

LOL what happened to your 10 things ðŸ¤£

none got done! I'm still on the bridge ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by FortunaMajor

@bold exactly! And his attitude to Shaurya when he came to stop Anokhi was so unwarranted because Shaurya hadn't even said anything to him like he usually might have. 

@blue seriously! At first we were all wondering what was up with this ACP does he actually think offering his jeep alone makes it equivalent to saving her life! Now his actions make more sense, even that unnecessarily sitting closer to Anokhi in the police station was deliberate. 

Yuck! That's so creepy this isn't even about being interested in a girl he is coming on way too strongly and in shady ways. I see no way in which they are going to be convince us audience that he is a positive character (that is if that's even a possibility still) 

exactly!! I actually was on his side thinking that Shaurya was the one that was overreacting but now I think that the ACP is no better than Shaurya (might actually be worse in a very particular way?) Hear me out, the ACP was totally normal around Anokhi whenever it is just the two of them because he knows that she is uncomfortable with his advances/brushes them off. That's why he comes up with random excuses. But I feel like whenever Shaurya is around, he actually does get excessively close to her. Like in the police station that day, he was totally normal and then when Shaurya came, he went to take her report. And that is when he got excessively close and the same thing when Shaurya came to the police station the next day, it sounds more like a challenge than a tease now, the things he said to Shaurya. Sort of like an "I see you and I see your feelings for her" type thing. That was Shaurya too though so they are both having this silent battle for her affections. The thing is then the ACP went to take care of her again (water, rubbing her shoulder to comfort her etc). The second Shaurya left, he was back to normal with her, letting her sign the papers herself. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but to me this feels like he is staking a claim to her or is trying to make it obvious that she lets him into her personal space (even when actually Anokhi hasn't really permitted it, he just sort of does it in the moment) in a way that he hasn't seen her left Shaurya in. Today's episode is the first time that he actually has seen her go with Shaurya over him and that is where that restlessness is coming from. 

I feel like Shaurya on the other hand, he doesn't try and get close to her just to spite the ACP. Now that could just be bcause these two are always fighting so he can't, but his actions seem to be driven by genuine concern in those moments rather than some weird one-upmanship like I'm getting from the ACP. Like he never tries to stake a claim to her even when she's given him far more of a right to do so than she has given the ACP. When Shaurya was trying to get her stay, the ACP was still taking that as some sort of tacit challenge while Shaurya was just so desperate to make her stay back that he was behaving so politely and kindly to the ACP. I feel like in this case, ACP is actually trying to rile Shaurya up more than Shaurya is and that's why I think ACP feels worse to me right now.

Okay rambly rant done! 

Originally posted by prs_725

none got done! I'm still on the bridge ðŸ¤£

time to move to the car babes!! 

our 3rd thread move of the day lol im getting confused just slightly

Edited by Juwii29 - 3 years ago