
Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yay 7th thread is here congrats everyone n thanks Sravz
Last CC mein ayi thi voh bhi last page mein
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Possibly she wont allow it after Shagun enters. I can see her saying "Dont touch me"
I can see him going bonkers over that already 🤣
congrats on new thread 🥳
whether the episode is good or not, we know how to hustle!
Originally posted by: 5D5WPW3BFV2Y544O
I can see him going bonkers over that already 🤣
I feel like I know what his next line will be:
" woh ACP karta hai toh chalta hai na tumhe?"
Originally posted by: UHCJLP5DGI7K5NRD
I can see him going bonkers over that already 🤣
her pretence of indifference is going to pinch him hard
Yeah...the brithday track..when she was avoiding him..he got so restless the whole time to apologise to her 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Yeah...the brithday track..when she was avoiding him..he got so restless the whole time to apologise to her 🤣
Dude looked like in love already
I really want them to take up period pain and cramps as an issue. I want to see how SS behaves.. Esp you know its still not okay for women to talk about it..
Like women will be like I am unwell and if some male at work also asks, a lot of women give some or the other excuse...
and ITV is the best way to infleunce young girls to be open to talk about it..
Okay, sorry, Ted talk over..
Lets go back to aag