Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Congrats and thanks for new thread

Soni🤗

YWC

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ufff finally we made it to #2!! Congrats girlies!!

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EDT people come here if that thread finishes before admin comes up with a new one.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats on another thread 🥳 we move so quickly! 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I m glad I was right about getting some cute videos on her birthday❤️

KV is such a fun guy 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: wamavasant

Only shaan astha acp knew about there not so little secret 

But even if this happens in SAAKK i dont want them to marry again like mohor i want them to keep hiding it till she graduates and get married nicely with all the ceremonies smiley42

I feel like ideally I want the order to be ACP, Shaan, Aastha. I want ACP to clearly see that something is up with these two and then I want Shaan to realize that his son is behaving weirdly around Anokhi and then I want Aastha to realize Anokhi is in love with Shaurya. I really would like for no one else to find out right away because I want them to have space to fall for each other! And after that, I definitely want a proper wedding track because can you imagine how cute it will be to see Anokhi fully decked out and Shaurya not able to take his eyes off her. Or if they have a sangeet and Shaurya performs for her and then we get a cute couple dance of the two! Literally I have so many hopes and dreams for a ShaKhi wedding! 

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: infinitie

I feel like ideally I want the order to be ACP, Shaan, Aastha. I want ACP to clearly see that something is up with these two and then I want Shaan to realize that his son is behaving weirdly around Anokhi and then I want Aastha to realize Anokhi is in love with Shaurya. I really would like for no one else to find out right away because I want them to have space to fall for each other! And after that, I definitely want a proper wedding track because can you imagine how cute it will be to see Anokhi fully decked out and Shaurya not able to take his eyes off her. Or if they have a sangeet and Shaurya performs for her and then we get a cute couple dance of the two! Literally I have so many hopes and dreams for a ShaKhi wedding! 

ACP can already sniff the developing feelings of Shaurya as per Thurday's episode. Let's see how it goes.