Soni🤗🤗

You are doing regular kalash girana 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 kahi toh karna padega na

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Soni kalash giraaya😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 3 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

Yes romance is not always about intimacy....ankhon se bhi romance hota hai...i I am great fan of that...slient romance just with eyes...eyes can speak lots of words....and KV is master of doing that he emote through his eyes haayee.smiley42 I hope anokhi sees that in shaurya's eyes that there is love. 

Yes! I really want to see ankhon ki gustakhiyan on them.. like anokhon se bate, words se, the small things kv does w her chin and cheek and hair. Ufff. There are so many cute ways he can show.. also that lip thing he did when he stared at her lips and he controlled. Subtleties like that is amazing to watch. I love the eye romance and then the ek doosre ko dhondhna.. I really want to see anokhis reaction when shagun mentions of all things shaurya likes lol 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

DUDE EXACTLYYYY imagine him saying the lines he says to shaurya to her imagine him giving her the same sass it would be KILLER!!! Literally I hope that if we hype this ship up the cvs will recognize the potential and rather than keep her neg throughout they change it after!!  

Omg yes!!! That will be EPIC To watch!!! I really hope they don’t make their villains one layered as well 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Seriously impressed with the ‘stamina’ of this FD! 😜Thread pe thread aate jaare.. baathe toh khatam hi nahi hori 😁

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Soni kalash giraaya😆

🤣 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bachi ki kushi deko🤣🤣