
Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

Welcome to Chit Chat Club
of
Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hiii guyzz
Watching it againnn 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵
Oh my god....KV put that as a story....he knew the trickle of all the SBS stuff and the BTS needed a topper.
I’m too old to blush looking at this..... I have such a cheesy smile right now
I won't be surprised if anokhi fall asleep next to him while he is shirtless 😆😆
third shift of the day!! we rocking!
I feel like I’m watching magic mike getting this hyped looking at this pic of KV
I won't be surprised if anokhi fall asleep next to him while he is shirtless 😆😆
OR ON TOP OF HIM!!!
Maine kaha tha KV ko shirtless hone ka experience hai wo hame shirtless zarur dikhega or ye kaya hua
Pic dekh ke lag raha hsi shirt anokhi ne utara hai speed acchi hai😆