Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

I wish Anokhi does something like this too or Shaurya better because more than Anokhi he wants to get cosy with her rn. He is totally drooling over her.

Or even better Aastha and Shaan get back together and Aastha gives it back to Devi(l) maaiya and stops her from being hindrance in Sakhi's romantic life.

I think Anokhi definitely is also expressing physical desire for him in the way she is awfully aware of their proximity. I think after his dream of her being bold and Vaish pointing out that he wants her to want him, I'm even more wanting to see her do something like this for him. Because he will literally be so touched and if he wasn't already madly in love with her, he'll be even more so. I also like the fact that this shows that women can also be the ones who want to take a relationship forward and that physical desire does not rest solely in a man. 

I hope Aastha is at holi! I need her to see that Devi brought Shagun back and for her to see Shaurya's reaction to Shagun's entry so she knows that yeah he doesn't love her at all. She is the only one who is actually able to read and understand him at this point, even when he doesn't tell her anything. 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Uske confidence ko bulldozer se udana hai humne πŸ€£

Road roller se flat karni hai πŸ˜†

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: glowgetter

WTF WTF WTF....

Knowing our gunda Shaurya, He will be like eff these customs.. I am going to claim what is mine.. Lol .. How caveman -ish . Unless after marriage, they change Shaurya's character and make him a spinless person like a lot of other MLs

However for the SR, they need to marry.. That looks pretty far for now!

LOL I can't imagine Anokhi being like okay yeah I'll keep this vrat either but alas after marriage, there is no guarantee for what will happen. That's why the pre-marriage stages are always the best in these types of shows where the leads get married consensually (I can't believe I am writing consensual marriage in total seriousness πŸ€£). I don't think they will change Shaurya in that way because I have faith that KV is not about to let that happen  

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I think Anokhi definitely is also expressing physical desire for him in the way she is awfully aware of their proximity. I think after his dream of her being bold and Vaish pointing out that he wants her to want him, I'm even more wanting to see her do something like this for him. Because he will literally be so touched and if he wasn't already madly in love with her, he'll be even more so. I also like the fact that this shows that women can also be the ones who want to take a relationship forward and that physical desire does not rest solely in a man. 

I hope Aastha is at holi! I need her to see that Devi brought Shagun back and for her to see Shaurya's reaction to Shagun's entry so she knows that yeah he doesn't love her at all. She is the only one who is actually able to read and understand him at this point, even when he doesn't tell her anything. 

Also, I loved Anokhi's reaction on checking him out..

Plus they will have to show something in reality like ss's dream- for it CREATED SO MUCH HYPE AND LOVE ON SM...

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Dead🀣

I can still hear her "Kaun hai bai" πŸ˜†

hahahaha you know i was wondering the same thing though, who is just chillin like that πŸ€£

glowgetter thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL I can't imagine Anokhi being like okay yeah I'll keep this vrat either but alas after marriage, there is no guarantee for what will happen. That's why the pre-marriage stages are always the best in these types of shows where the leads get married consensually (I can't believe I am writing consensual marriage in total seriousness πŸ€£). I don't think they will change Shaurya in that way because I have faith that KV is not about to let that happen  

They better make the consummation HOT and worth the wait..

TR_19 thumbnail

They better make the consummation HOT and worth the wait..

I made lots many KP list till now but never thought about their SR πŸ˜†

Hopefully something different. 

Not like ghissa pita...hut SR girl wearing sari few almost kiss attempts them the camera zoomed in fire...sky...or blur on them πŸ˜†

glowgetter thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

I made lots many KP list till now but never thought about their SR πŸ˜†

Hopefully something different. 

Not like ghissa pita...hut SR girl wearing sari few almost kiss attempts them the camera zoomed in fire...sky...or blur on them πŸ˜†

NO NO.. these two can make even non touching scenes very hot~ dream sequence-

SO I have expectations from them

TR_19 thumbnail

NO NO.. these two can make even non touching scenes very hot~ dream sequence-

SO I have expectations from them

Inn dono aankhon se aag laga sakte hai...toh real SP mein kyaa karega πŸ˜†

infinitie thumbnail

Listen WHY !

Do not break my heart...

We need boys to drool over her in the fest and SS to go all SHE IS MINE , back off !

I know it is with llove and adoration , I love it as ell --but why no attraction apart from when she is sleeping or he is dreaming..

I guess for Shaurya his attachment to her is first and foremost deeply emotional. He didn't fall for her because she is beautiful or because one day he saw her all decked out and was like omg I like her. He is equally aware of their proximity in many scenes and whenever they have their little eyelocks, you can tell he is equally lost in the moment with her. But more than that, he connected to her through trauma and his vulnerabilities. Everything that he used to describe his ideal life partner demonstrated that what he wants is someone who can be a place of comfort for him and that's what she is. And the times he does feel the physical desire for her is in those few instances in which he is just totally taken by the moment but otherwise, his connection to her is on an emotional level first. I'm sure that we'll see the physical desire also manifest once he knows that his feelings are reciprocated because his love language is touch. But right now he can't really act on any of that without knowing she feels the same way.