





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
_____________________






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
_____________________
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congrats on the new thread! I am still floating after watching today's episode..hardly able to concentrate in any office meetings or house work! I absolutely loved Shaurya's dream sequence❤️❤️ It was so normal, and yet so hot! They hardly touched each other, but the look, omg!! I was surprised to see this avatar of anokhi, who looked every bit of a seductress, with her cute smile and desire filled eyes! Also the part where he blushes when she does his buttons, absolutely adorable!
Kudos to the actors to bring the chemistry with just their looks!
I thought I was the only one who missed Shauhir today. I was like maybe something is wrong with me that I am missing shauhir in such acute sakhi episode.
Dukhta hai yaar !
Andar se rona aata hai
🔥🔥🔥🔥🛏😊😁
Today student gets the first go at Checking him out totally when he shows up at her door step
Upar sai nichai dekhaigi 🤣
If they start the episode with Shagun I’ll be so 😡
Taps on girl who’s not Shagun clearly as expected
lets goooooo 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🛏😊😁