6th April 2021 episode - Page 23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

What to do? He is our role model🤣🤣 he has turned us like him only🤣

We love him, what to do 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

ME too!! That's what I meant. Like his hair pushed back but still flowy, not gelled up. His hair on his forehead covers up his expressions and his beautiful face. 😆☺️

UL - tell me about it 🤪

Yh but he gets a playful look then

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

YES 🤣🤣 When he is angry at Rani, we get angry at him. When he is angry at someone else, we get angry with him. 🤣🤣

Story of my life....🤡😂😂😂 gotta love the loyalty though 😂😂😂

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

We consistently complained about DV being spineless and within a few episodes, they gave him good lines. We can take credit for it I think 🤣🤣

I hope they give Nandini and Kiara something relevant too.

Champa is so unnecessary for the show. Such a filler character. They could do more with her too. I don't get hers and Jai's relationship.

Champa is the one who gives information to jai. She is his eyes and ears inside the house. She is very much necessary. Plus I want her to end up with jai. They deserve each other.  🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Ssiiiisssss 🤡🤡 I'm a mug 

Omg omg you are a dazzler!! When did this happen?? Did I miss it? 😲

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Champa is the one who gives information to jai. She is his eyes and ears inside the house. She is very much necessary. Plus I want her to end up with jai. They deserve each other.  🤣🤣

Match made in Rajawt's house. Jai and Champa🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Omg omg you are a dazzler!! When did this happen?? Did I miss it? 😲

Fahmida congo

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Bang on, can't disagree 🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Guys I told Kate I am sleeping 5 times already. And the one time I am this sleepy, Fahmida, Rish, Shaila and Kate are here at the same time!! 🤪 bye bye sleeeeepp

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

his forehead expressions get covered

the mirror earring scene (hair lock on the forehead)  and the holi scene (gelled up hair)  

you can see the missing romance expressions.

Megha-Fahmaan are skin deep into the character so we can see the difference when they cover their face with pancake of make-up or the hair locks covering their face

ME too!! That's what I meant. Like his hair pushed back but still flowy, not gelled up. His hair on his forehead covers up his expressions and his beautiful face. 😆☺️

UL - tell me about it 🤪