Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

All girls kept him busy

The hit will be when he is alone

I want them to show like he feels her presence next to him but when turns she is not there

A swish of a wind n he is engulfed of her presence

Like how he heard her doc Saab scream in jail that saved him

That would be nice to see.Waiting for today's episode.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

This is why I really want at least Veer and Birju to know it's Jai who kidnapped Rani. The way Jai hit Rani. Yuck🤢🤢 Nandini was kidnapped once. Even after that if she keeps quiet, I better say she will be best wife for Jai. That means she is stoned to other's pain🤬🤬 Just like Jai and Rani Sa. 

Agree with you both! ðŸ˜¡ Nandini in general isn’t one to just let others suffer. Veer’s description of her was nice. He said something like she believes crazy things sometimes.

But she won’t tell Veer yet. Otherwise why would they dress up and go right?

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

We might get one either when he is alone in his room today or when he meets Rani.  At this rate, I mean the way Jai treating Rani he will get Rani only on unconscious state😭

Ahh ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ that is very possible. They’re really showing Jai to be super inhumane. Like it’s so out of character honestly. He’s pretty non-smart generally. 😡

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Agree with you both! ðŸ˜¡ Nandini in general isn’t one to just let others suffer. Veer’s description of her was nice. He said something like she believes crazy things sometimes.

But she won’t tell Veer yet. Otherwise why would they dress up and go right?

Yup she won't tell now. she is the one who is truly blind to love. But she said Veer blindly trusts Rani.

I don't think till Megha comes she will tell it. Hope Megha returns soon. I am missing her already.

Nandini has turned grey , she might turned dark too. Like you said itv shows cannot run without grey or negative characters.

Sometimes Birju might catch her as he believes that someone from the house is  behind the kidnap. Their fights will continue but Birju might suspect her.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Yup she won't tell now. she is the one who is truly blind to love. But she said Veer blindly trusts Rani.

I don't think till Megha comes she will tell it. Hope Megha returns soon. I am missing her already.

Nandini has turned grey , she might turned dark too. Like you said itv shows cannot run without grey or negative characters.

Sometimes Birju might catch her as he believes that someone from the house is  behind the kidnap. Their fights will continue but Birju might suspect her.

I agree Kate! Have the same thoughts.

Birju will suspect her. It’ll be good to see their scenes. Something new. Otherwise she only has scenes with Jai mostly 

caller123 thumbnail

Ahh ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ that is very possible. They’re really showing Jai to be super inhumane. Like it’s so out of character honestly. He’s pretty non-smart generally. 😡

Yup . Sorry but what he did to Rani the way he treated her yesterday was terrible. I cannot like him anymore.😡

caller123 thumbnail

I agree Kate! Have the same thoughts.

Birju will suspect her. It’ll be good to see their scenes. Something new. Otherwise she only has scenes with Jai mostly 

I cannot digest her and Jai scenes . Maybe because I don't like Jai.

caller123 thumbnail

Leave the caption. See them. I ,AK and Fahmida

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNWX3cbBixN/?igshid=1jnf6szrkxrdo

flamingoAK thumbnail

Yup . Sorry but what he did to Rani the way he treated her yesterday was terrible. I cannot like him anymore.😡

I agree with you Kate! I feel the same. The thing Shaila pointed out with him walking over Rani, that was disgusting too. And the cut with the knife, I can't get over that. I hope Veer beats the crap out of him. 🤬

flamingoAK thumbnail

I cannot digest her and Jai scenes . Maybe because I don't like Jai.

I don't think anyone can digest their scenes 🤣 I liked the thought of Jai only because he brought RanVeer closer. Can't stand any of his scenes otherwise 🤣🤣