He should officially announce it.

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heading towards another disaster? πŸ€“ I hope not πŸ€”

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

So SRK has reached to Amitabh's Sooryavansham days where he would play both father and son in a movie.

Soon he would reach Amitabh's Mohabbatein days where we could see him playing father of Alia Bhatt.

I genuinely think SRK will go the Amitabh route. He'll continue flopping until he gets to the point that he agrees to take on a more 'mature' role to revive his career; then he'll reinvent himself and start doing well in an eclectic range of films. 

His poor movie choices are disappointing but he seems to be doing exactly what Amitabh did back in the day, attempting to hold on to the image and roles he got famous for. As soon as he lets go of this he'll be back to his peak.

For Christ's sake, can he, for once, get over himself and pick a movie that sounds even half-decent?! Never heard of this one before but it already sounds like another disaster in the making.

Why can't he just get someone else to play the killer/thief/robber and him the detective/cop or vice versa? Who even wants to watch him play both? And instead of a half-assed hot pursuit like Don or Dhoom 3 that is bound to bore everyone, why can't he pick a thriller with drama and mystery?! 

#WHY 

Guess we'll never know the answer!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Another Fan or Duplicate πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

For what reason πŸ˜†

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ugh - why cant he pick something which will just bring him back his credibility

I mean this double role movie could be that movie, but it seems like a very high risk story. Same with Pathan - could go either way, but still seems a slightly better option than Atlee's movie

His best bet would be a feel good, social drama. Get the audience on your side and then go nuts. something like Super 30 or Mission mangal would be ideal

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Ugh - why cant he pick something which will just bring him back his credibility

I mean this double role movie could be that movie, but it seems like a very high risk story. Same with Pathan - could go either way, but still seems a slightly better option than Atlee's movie

His best bet would be a feel good, social drama. Get the audience on your side and then go nuts. something like Super 30 or Mission mangal would be ideal

I think he tried to that with the Hirani film (I think it's about immigration) but it keeps getting postponed - because of Covid travel restrictions and the script.  Originally it was set to film before Pathan, then after and now it will come after this one.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

SRK needs to make some meaningful cinema now