Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Awesome set of chapter and also totally loved so so much.. Totally loved to read their Povs.

thanks a lot for appreciationđŸ€—

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Really enjoyed their povs 

Precap is really interesting

Waiting for your next update

thank you so much

i wanted show mein unki ye contrasting inner voice hum sun paate so I included it here😆

will update tomorrow

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's beautiful loved it plz continue. 

thank you so muchđŸ€—

likes and comments means a lot to a writer😳

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Superb update 

Virat and Sai are both right and wrong at the same  time

They need to understand each other by talking about their thoughts 

Please update soon 

thanks a lot

yes sairat are right and also wrong at their own places. they need to talk it out and they will eventually.

will update tomorrow

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

An awsome chapter!!!đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ€© I really loved how the POVs of both Sai and Virat are given of the same incident coz it allows us the enjoy the intake of both of them regarding the same situation đŸ€©đŸ€©đŸ€©.

And the precap looks really really interesting too.... Can't wait for the next update...

Happy Writing ❀

thank you so much for lovely comment

its necessary to know what both of them think about the same incident thats why writing this story in pov. glad all of you guys are liking it.

will update tomorrow

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

It’s too good...đŸ‘ŒđŸ» I was so enjoying their inner voices...😆...loved it so much...please update the next part soon...want to see how they patching up to each other...thank you so much for update...đŸ‘đŸ»

thanks

really nice to know that you liked the idea of inner voice of sairat so much. Wasnt sure how everyone will take it.

will update tomorrow

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 5

Sai’s pov

Aai had come to my room with my dinner. She tried to convince me to have some food as I had not eaten since morning after that breakfast fiasco. But I was not feeling hungry. How can I think about food when I am so full of doubts, angst, anger and...insecurity. Yes, insecurity, its difficult to accept but I feel insecure with the way Virat sir feels for Pakhi. Why he married me if he was so much in love with her? Why they both didn’t marry each other? In this way haven’t both of them did injustice not only with each other but also with Samrat dada? With all these questions occupying my head how can I even think of eating anything?

And on the top of that, these new emotions which were till now alien to me have started confusing me more than ever. Why do I feel bad when I see Virat sir and Pakhi together? Isnt our marriage supposed be to be a deal and I will leave after some years then why? I had never experienced a mother’s love in my life therefore the connection I formed with aai here was inevitable. I had no control over my heart when aai showered me with motherly love but what is it which connects me to Virat sir? Amongst all the above reason of not having food there is one more, I know Virat sir have also have not eaten anything since morning. Dont ask me how do I know it but I know somehow, I can feel it.

He is angry from me since morning. Usually he calls me around afternoon and messages or watsapp me at least 2-3 times a day just to check upon me and know my whereabouts.  At first I used to find this habit a bit annoying but when one day I didn’t pick up his calls and answer his messages he came back home from police station just to make sure I was safe and everything is fine. I still remember how kaku and the gang had taunted him for being overprotective about me but that day I understood he just calls me out of concern and I couldn’t help but feel happy about it that he cares for me so much. Today he hasn’t call me or send any message, so he is definitely angry.

“Sai balaa, aise khana na khaane se kya hoga? Agar tum apne Virat sir se naraaz ho to unse baat kyu nahi kar leti?” Aai suggested me.

“Kya baat karu unse aai?” I was confused.

“Listen, the relationship of a husband and wife is like a thread, it should be dealt with sincerity and utmost care or else misunderstandings, communication gap can always cause knots in it or break it.” Aai gave her wise advice.

“Why it sounds like you are blaming me for the morning fight?” I asked from her.

“I am not blaming you balaa but yes it was your fault to point out finger at Virat and Pakhi in front of everyone. Before drawing your own conclusions, wouldn’t it be better if you have talked to Virat first?

I hung my head in disappointment, “I told you already aai. This is not any real marriage. This is just a deal. I dont think I have that right to question him about his relationship with Pakhi.”

“Deal or no deal. For the time being, you are his wife and a wife has every right to ask anything from her husband. If it bothers you so much then talk it out and clear it for once and for all.” Aai advised and left the room putting my food plate on table.

I replayed the morning scene in my mind and the conversation which I had with aai right now and atlast I realized that it was indeed wrong on my part to say anything about Virat sir and Pakhi in front of everyone without being sure about it. So I decided that once Virat sir will come home, I will apolozise to him for my part of the mistake.

Virat’s pov

I was hurt from Sai’s behaviour. Who the hell she thinks of herself? What does she even know about Pakhi and my equation? Why she thinks that she is always right?

I was so angry that I was blabbering all this sitting in my office when my Sunny came in. “Arre arre shant Mahadev shant, aapki Mahakali ne phir se raudra roop dharan kar liya kya?” He laughed.

“Huh! What?” I asked in confusion.

“Arre bhai, Sai bhabhi phir se naraaz ho agyi kya kisi baat par?”

“Yes she is angry but this time I am not wrong. In fact she is the who committed mistake.” I told him everything which happened since morning.

“Hmm, but Virat dont you think that misunderstanding are bound to happen when communication channel is shut down completely.” Sunny replied.

“I have not hidden anything from her. I said all about Pakhi and my relationship to Sai before our marriage.” I answered back in my defense.

“Just telling everything is not enough. What you shared were just facts. You haven’t shared your feelings about it. Sai is your wife, she has right to know if you have feelings in your heart for another woman.” Sunny explained and I couldn’t disagree.

Sai is already facing all the family drama. All of them find new ways to taunt her. She has never been in such type of environment. She has lived in protective little world of her aaba till now. And suddenly because of this marriage she has been exposed to this all together new contrasting world. Its inevitable that she will be confused and worried over lots of things. I should talk to her about all this. I resolved in my heart. I also need to apologize to her. But I knew she will be very angry with me. Its not going to be easy, I need to buy her favourite chocolates.

Sai’s pov

I saw Virat sir’s jeep from the balcony. He was late today. It was already 11.00 pm. I ran to my room and put off the light. I had made a little arrangement for my apology. I was hoping that Virat sir will melt at this.

He came in the room, it was dark. Then he put on the light and got surprised. I had made a path way of flowers which lead to the bed and there I had placed a sorry note with a gift. He couldn’t stop but smile at it and at that moment my heart did a back flip.

“Haaye! That smile. I can give anything for that smile.” My inner voice said dreamily and for the first time I didn’t bother to shut her up. She was right, after whole day of missing him and thinking that he is angry at me, I can give anything to see that smile on his face.

“So you accept that were missing him?” my inner voice raised an eyebrow at me.

“Huh! Wo...main...Shut up.” I admonished her.

I went closer to Virat sir. But till then his expressions had changed. Sweet, caring, gentle Virat Sir was gone and Gabbar was back.

“Sorry Virat sir, I know you are angry with me. I shouldn’t have said those things in front of everyone but I was angry. I wanted you to eat breakfast prepared by me but when I saw your plate full and Pakhi didi serving you, I couldn’t keep calm.” I apologized.

I see a flicker of anger crossed his face when I reminded him the morning incident but it went away quickly when he walked on the flowers path way and picked up the sorry note. He opened the gift and found a diary inside it. He gave me a quizzical look.

“I know you have not eaten anything since morning and the same incident must be playing in your mind repeatedly further affecting you concentration on your work. Anger is not good for health. So next time you feel angry on me then write whatever you feel on this piece of paper, tore it from the diary, crumble it and throw it in dustbin. This will help in venting out anger.” I explained.

"So you are saying that you will keep making me angry in future also?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I...didnt mean that..." I looked down in guilt.

I thought he will melt with my apology but he tossed the diary on table and said he doesn’t want to talk to me. He took his night clothes out from cupboard and went to change.

Virat’s pov

When I arrived home I was thinking I will face my Jwalamukhi devi. But looks like it was my lucky day. She did which I never expected from her. The Sai Johi, accepted her mistake and even said sorry and what a way to apologize. All flowers and sorry note, gift etc. It was a very sweet gesture. I immediately forgot everything,my anger, my frustration and a small smile crept on my face.

I was mentally admiring her and all the efforts that she put up for me when she approached me. She looked nervous and I had a wicked idea. I myself was going to apologize to her but here she already feeling sorry and even nervous that I would forgive her or not then why not show her some fake attitude? Aise din roz roz thode hi aate hain ki Sai Joshi khud kisi ko manaye. Kha le Virat aaj thoda bhav to kha hi sakta hai.

“I dont need your sorry. I dont want to talk to you.” I said in attitude and walked in the bathroom.Once I stepped inside and locked the door I couldn’t stop my laughter. Now I really wanted to see what she will do?

I stepped out after sometime. She was waiting at the door only. She again tried to say something but I stopped her. She followed me but I sat on the bed and picked up a book to read not even looking at her. She looked annoyed and now I was enjoying it.

After few minutes I peaked from the side of the books where is Sai but she was not in front of me.

“Huh oh! Looks like you took the joke too far. You made her upset and she left the room.” My heart scolded me.

“Boy! You are so royally f**ked up right now. Wife was saying sorry but you decided to tease her, now she must be double angry from you.” My mind also warned me.

I decided to get up but then finally spotted her near the music system. She looked at me then she locked the door of the room.

“Oh boy! What is she going to do with you now?” My heart started racing and not in fear of course. I tried to control but many scenarios crossed my mind in those few seconds and none of them were decent.

“Will you just stop your gutter thoughts?” My mind scolded me.

Sai walked towards the table and put on the music system. The song started-

Woh hain zara khafa khafa

To nain yun churaye hain ke ho, ho, ho

Woh hain zara khafa khafa

To nain yun churaye hain ke ho, ho, ho

She came and sat on the bed beside me then looked at me and pouted. Oh God! There was no chance I could have continued my acting. So I finally gave up and along.

Na bol du to kya karu

Vo hans ke yun bulaye hain ke ho, ho, ho

I hold my ears in front of her and mouthed sorry. She was still pouting and looked at other side. Looked like now even she was showing fake attitude. I decided to make her smile and let the song continue.

Hans rahi hai chandani

Machal ke ro na du kahi

Aise koi ruthata nahi

Yeh tera khayaal hai

Kareeb aa mere hansi

Mujhko tujhse kuch gila nahi

Baat yun banaye hain ki o, ho, ho

She walked away but I held her hand and turned her around. I tried to move her lips upwards in a smile with my fingers but she hit on my hand. I held her once again from the elbow and turned her towards me. She almost bumped into my chest. We had an eyelock. None of us said anything, only the song continue to play.

Phool ko mehek mile

Yeh raat rang mein dhale

Mujhpe teri zulf agar khule

Tumhi mere sang ho

Gagan ke chaao ke tale

Yeh rutt yunhi bhor tak chale

Pyar yun jataye hain ke o, ho, ho

We only came out of the trance when the song ended. For few moments there was an awkward silence but then we both burst out laughing.

I walked towards the cupboard and brought out a big chocolate for her which I brought for her to say sorry.

“Oh I can do anything for that big toothy grin on her face.” My heart confessed and my mind didn’t scold it this time.

I just kept looking at her as she devoured the chocolate happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

precap- sairat heart to heart convo and late night date

P.S. I am going out of town for some office work so wont be able to update before tuesday. Sorry for making you wait this long.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 3 years ago

Aww...this was so sweet! Aisa ruthna manana show mein dikhana chahiye

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Aww...this was so sweet! Aisa ruthna manana show mein dikhana chahiye

Thanks a lot

Show mein sairat romance dekhne ka to sab hi intezar kar rahe hain