Users

Frequent Posters

iheartarducb thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chikni Chameli β€οΈ

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chikni Chameli for me - Iconic performance!

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No second thoughts about this one. Katrina in Chikni Chameli any day. 

Deewani Mastani is plain boring, imo.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Talis

Oh please.  That's why she then signed up to do Shuddi with him, then dropped out when he left the project. πŸ˜†

Maybe she said no because it's a gratuitous item number with no role attached.  It brought some eyes to the film but it should have been dropped.  I'm not against item numbers per se but that one gives me such creep vibes with all those men so close grabbing for her while doing nothing for the plot of the movie except showing that Vijay isn't interested in all this crass bullshit.

yes that is why..of course..coz for some weird reason she had no objection while dancing to "main tou tanduri murgi ho yar katkale saiyan alcohol se" with several men lined around her in fevicol se later the same year..

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chikni Chameli for all its intent and purpose, it was an item number through and through. Hats off to Katrrina for making it sensuous instead of sleazy..

Mohe Rang de on the other hand was an the song serving the same purpose as the regular "item number" with lyrics like

"...

Dekhu dekhu tujhko main hoke nihaal
Chhu lo kora mora kaanch sa tann
Nain bhar kya rahe nihaar"

Sure, it has SLB's grandiose and aesthetics, but song and dance wise it gave nothing of being a supposedly timeless love story  (although historians are of the view that Baajirao-Mastaani dumped their son on Kasabian so that they could continue with their hedonistic lifestyle).

However, I like neither of these songs.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

yes that is why..of course..coz for some weird reason she had no objection while dancing to "main tou tanduri murgi ho yar katkale saiyan alcohol se" with several men lined around her in fevicol se later the same year..

also, Mera naam mary hai Mary sau takka Teri hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

also, Mera naam mary hai Mary sau takka Teri hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even in and as Heroine, she really had that raunchy Halkat Jawani, wo baat aur hai ke she is a non-dancer.πŸ˜†