rouble thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Neha Dhupia
Fave movie: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Shah Rukh Khan speaks through his eyes. Love is best seen through the eyes. More importantly, his unbeatable chemistry with Kajol makes it a most romantic film.

Valentine's Day to me is amusing. I am amused by the concept of Valentine's Day! Big deal! Anyway, I am single and not bothered. It's a waste of celebration.

Shilpa Shetty
Fave movie: I can't choose between Sabrina and Pretty Woman -- maybe an extra inch for Sabrina! I have seen both so many times. I like the levels of romance shown in these flicks. If you haven't seen it, watch it! A must dekho, especially on a Valentine's Day!

There is no man in my life now. If there were, I would have definitely celebrated with him. But now, I am so involved in work that I find these celebrations unnecessary.

Ayesha Takia
Fave movie: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. When I am low, I watch DDLJ! Imagine a guy (Shah Rukh Khan) coming all the way from overseas and convincing the girl's (Kajol) parents (for her hand in marriage) That is real romance!

Valentine's Day to me is funny. If you have a Valentine, every day is Valentine's Day! If you don't have one, you can't create or produce one on Valentine's Day, can you? So much of sosha in terms of expenditure, parties, exchange of cards and gifts... is uncalled for.

Dia Mirza
Fave movie: The English film, Only You. It's very passionate, and at the same time, very interesting. The photography is excellent. That adds to the romance. Valentine's Day angers me! I find it stupidly expensive, for those with loved ones. I mean 50 bucks for a good card? Rs 1,500 for a good gift? Rs 2,000 for a good meal with your Valentine?

And single people, who knows, it may make them feel left out. No, I don't like it!

John Abraham
Fave movie: Kabhie Kabhie. See the romance in Amitabh Bachchan's poetry for Raakhee. Aha! Later, Shashi's unbridled no-holds barred love for Rakhee is also a treat.

I don't even remember Valentine's Day. I am so busy working. My schedule has been very hectic in the past few days.

Preeti Jhangiani Fave movie: Mohabbatein. Not because this was my debut film, but because I think there was really good romance between the three couples -- Uday Chopra and Shamity Shetty, Jugal Hansral and Kim Sharma and Jimmy Shergil and me. Plus, the fact that Aishwarya Rai could not live without Shah Rukh Khan! What can be more romantic than that?

Valentine's Day gets better when I receive roses! It is a special day to recognise the friends around us.

Edited by rouble - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushalay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
great article, thanX, i was wondering how the stars spend their valentine's day thanX to you but still i've some butterflies in my stomach to know abt ash, rani, kareena etc etc.