Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

First she put salt in the tea then was shedding crocodile tears and making one expression face with those painted thin lips.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

About the separation, I only know from what has been discussed here. Sai helps Devyani get married. Kakku and PP instigate Virat and he asks her to leave.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

When TMK said to Ashwini have you not seen tears in Patralekha eyes Ashwini should have said, wait, I'm bringing a bucket to collect it for you, for your tomorrow. tea"

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

When TMK said to Ashwini have you not seen tears in Patralekha eyes Ashwini should have said, wait, I'm bringing a bucket to collect it for you, for your tomorrow. tea"

🤣

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I know he has lots of fansssssss but sorry for me in some scenes Virat acting looks fake who likes him please keep doing it, as it all depends on your liking I'm no one to say a word but for me it is like that......

I second you...lack of originality and feelings 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

I second you...lack of originality and feelings 

in today episode while he was talking to Brigadiere Sood and inquiring about Samraat, his acting was so fake ...Then he has no  sweet way to act with children he's cold....because we have seen so many actors...and as people we also have our own experience though it is own child niece nephew etc....

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

🤣

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha chai with tears and baking soda bhi daal degi 🤣

Edited by toshibelekar - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Waise today, when that kid said her dad's name is samrat the first thought that came to my mind was "Scandal! Scandal! Scandal! Will kaku give this child's responsibility to stonelekha? Kya bannegi stonelekha ek amma" ðŸ¤£

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Does Ayesha resemble a bit  Ananya Pandey???

Well it may be that I'm alone but I don't know why ..I find Ayesha a bit like her i noticed this yesterday the movie Pati Patni aur woh was going on ....

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago