Pretti looks like a baby

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I prefer this one compared to the old. But its just weird how Tarun was bashing her because she was dark and now she is lighter than him also how she has a baby face lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

I prefer this one compared to the old. But its just weird how Tarun was bashing her because she was dark and now she is lighter than him also how she has a baby face lol

Rati is actually 38 years old. Preeti is 45. So it just happens that she looks young, like many people. Rajshree is 39. Both Rati and Rajshree's birthdays are in september. Rati is 11th. Rajshree is 22nd. Making them pretty much exactly 1 year apart in age. 

Rati just looks young for her age. She is blessed like many. Gaurav who plays Tarun is 28. So 10 years younger than Rati, being 11 years younger than Rajshree. He is playing a character who is younger than his real age... like Naman who plays Arjun. 

Personally I feel like the casting has been done perfectly. It's never going to be exact to reality. Some people are just lucky to look young and beautiful... like our Rati. Although Rajshree is also very beautiful, she does look closer to her actual age, but even she looks young. She could pass as mid 30s. Whereas Rati is blessed enough to play someone of her own age, and even late 20s to early 30s if she wanted. There is something about her that makes her very versatile as an actress. 

But the whole dark skin topic was a massive error on the makers part. They should not have even made a storyline on such an issue in this day and age. I didn't like that they made Rajshree do that story. It's rather sickening. But it was a waste anyway because they have to never mention anything to do with that story because Rati just happens to have a fairer skin tone. 

But my cutie does have a baby face.... 😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸ½ And I love her for it.... she is so adorable.... I could just bite her cheeks..... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rati deffo looks younger than Rajshree though they only have 1 yr difference in age I guess. Rajshree has a mature face. But Rati’s portrayal of Preeti has been amazing. She shares a great chemistry with Manav. Not her face, but her acting justifies her being the mother. 

Her scenes with Juhi are pure bliss... last scene between Rati and Gaurav (Tarun) was amazing πŸ‘. 

When she was heartbroken last epi and crying while KT is hugging her, she cried like a baby... sooo sad πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Rati deffo looks younger than Rajshree though they only have 1 yr difference in age I guess. Rajshree has a mature face. But Rati’s portrayal of Preeti has been amazing. She shares a great chemistry with Manav. Not her face, but her acting justifies her being the mother. 

Her scenes with Juhi are pure bliss... last scene between Rati and Gaurav (Tarun) was amazing πŸ‘. 

When she was heartbroken last epi and crying while KT is hugging her, she cried like a baby... sooo sad πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I agree 100%. Rati's scenes with Juhi and Tarun have been flawless. She is perfection... in every single way.