Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Excellent chapter👏👏

Riddhima is playing soo well... Loving the story

Continue soon

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the twists. Riddhima played her game and put everyone in their places. Hope to see this action on tv too...

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Feel bad for Angre but glad that he is free from the brat Ishani.

Vansh is a fool, thinking that everything will go his way.

Riddhima love her, hope she won't go back to him after her revenge.

He deserves to be alone and 😭 repent for a long time. Not he alone but the family too.

👏❤️🤗

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part IV

"What’s a queen without her king?

Well, historically speaking more powerful."

“Why?” Mishra asked her in the same no-nonsense tone. “You told me that you have seen the error of your ways…”

“Guys, I hate to interrupt but can we please move this discussion to somewhere else? It feels too exposed here” Sejal glanced around making Riddhima uneasy

“Sejal, I am from CBI no one is going to do anything to you when I am here”

“No, she is right. I came alone today. Vansh is not at home at the moment but if reaches early and finds me missing, he will surely come here first and the things I want to explain to you will take some time” Riddhima agreed

“Fine, Let’s go to my home then” he huffed

Vansh was angry and frustrated, they had to wait for a minimum of 2 hours before he could meet Ishani and the lot. He knew Aaryan, Ishani drank a lot but never drugs. How did this happen? From what he got to know is that there was a box of beer bottles in their car. And drug packets were stuffed in that box. 

Ishani was a crying mess, others were no better but Ishani was more distressed. He would have gotten them out with his contacts if it were only police, but NCB got involved in this so it will be difficult. He did what he could to lessen Ishani’s troubles considering she was pregnant but that was all he could do now for her.

His lawyers were working to get the bail but that could happen only when the court opens and that will still take a few hours. He called Riddhima to know if Dadi was okay, she informed him that Dadi was sleeping as Riddhima gave her a sleeping pill. He was relieved on that front.

It amazed him that even though having so many differences between them he still could count on Riddhima to take care of Dadi. Vansh was sure this was Sunny's doing. Kabir was not so idiot to place drugs in the car dicky and get caught. He won’t commit that much of a big blunder where he will lose his job.

“So tell me why did you do this? You told me that Vansh is a bad person and that you were foolish to ever doubt Kabir Sir.”

“I can explain” Riddhima started tentatively

“What will you explain to Riddhima? I gave you the drugs from our last raid because you told me Vansh has placed a girl named Aahana around him to kill him. Boss is going to marry Ahana because he is angry at you and you wanted to save Boss."

"Not once, not twice but you lied to me each and every time. You said you wanted to punish the culprits. I thought you were going to use these drugs against Vansh Raisinghania and Ahana; taking away the danger from my boss.”

“Do you even know it was so difficult to distract fellow teammates and hide one extra packet of those drugs? Now they are going to trace that back to me” His voice had risen considerably at the end of his tirade

“Will you listen to her once.” Sejal burst out at Mishra making him glare at her

“They can’t track drug matters to you and you know that. I had to do this because Kabir betrayed me…” Riddhima started

“Oh, now you have come up with this new lie. Do you think I will trust you? Kabir sir is my mentor, my boss. He gave me the chance to work with him, He took me under his wings when I first started my job. I have learned many things from him. I know him…”

“Precisely why I needed your help to save Sejal. You know Kabir. Maybe even better than I do” Riddhima interrupted him

“Save Sejal? What?” He was confused now.

“It was Kabir who kidnapped Sejal. He threatened me with her life if I do not do as he says. He lied to you about many things” Riddhima exhaled “Let me start from the start”

“What do you mean by they will not get the bail today?” Vansh thundered at his team of lawyers

“Sir, the drugs issue is very sensitive right now many celebrities have come under the radar for this very recently. Media is focused on this issue as well. It is not easy to get bail in these circumstances. The bail application got rejected, and the CBI officer is also involved in this. CBI also wants to investigate this case” explained one lawyer

“Do you mean to say that my sister and brother will stay here? In jail? My sister is pregnant” he could kill someone right now. Aangre was trying to calm Vansh, and chachu looked lost for words

Finally gathering some courage, Chachu asked “How long do they have to stay in jail? What will happen from here on?”

“Well, NCB and maybe even CBI will interrogate them separately and then in the group to find if their stories match. And tomorrow morning they will have to take a drug test which will confirm if they have taken drugs in the last three months. If they have not taken drugs, then we will get the bail immediately. So, all in all they will have to spend one more night here” informed the lawyer

“One more thing mister Raisinghania. Even if they have not taken any drugs, your family members were still found in possession of the drugs, which itself may lead up to 6 months jail sentence and a fine between 1 to 5 lacs. They will want to search your home to be sure you do not have any more possession of the same and other members of your family will have to take this test as well. I suggest you use your contacts to hush all this as soon as possible” finished another lawyer

“Fine. I want to meet them once before I leave” glared Vansh

Riddhima changed in record time and entered her room. Vansh was already back

“Where were you?” he questioned as soon as he saw her “It’s been half an hour since I came back

“I was in Dadi’s room getting ready. I woke up late.”

“Don’t you want to know what happened?” He observed her she looked extremely reticent these days but there was a definite spring in her step today.

“If you want to tell me” she shrugged “I mean it’s not like we shared many things before”

“Let me guess you are happy because Aahana got arrested?” he asked sarcastically

“Really Vansh, you think I am so cheap that I am getting happy just because Aahana is in jail?” she asked him in an accusatory tone

“My standards are higher than that you know. I am happy because all of them are in jail” she completed with a smirk

The sudden change in her expression shocked Vansh. He took a step back and asked “what do you mean? Do you have anything to do with this?” he glared at her.

“Always the first to doubt me, you must have checked CCTV by now. Does it look like I have done something? I am happy today because they got what they deserved even if it is in a little dose. They tortured me enough from the day I have entered this mansion. Ever heard of the proverb you reap what you sow. I can see that happening today. Let’s just say the universe is serving justice on my behalf”

“Ishani is pregnant Riddhima, how could you say this?”

“Does that mean she has got the license to harm me? She can treat me however she wants just because she is pregnant. Or do you mean to say that if I get pregnant tomorrow, I can harm your family just because I feel like it? And leaving aside Ishani, what about Chachi? Aaryan, Kabir, and Aahana’s attacks? Stop justifying their actions Vansh” she had a fire in her eyes

“I regret the day I married you Riddhima”

“Feelings are mutual” she replied back

“I gave you home, a family, people who love you, I always protected you. You have betrayed me with Kabir…”

“What home? What family?” Riddhima asked in anger

“You call your family members my family? Besides Dadi and Sia I don’t think anyone here accepted me. That would have been fine if they would have let me be. But no. Even after our marriage, your brother tried to flirt with me, your sister, stepmom, and Chachi tried to harm me many times.” She paused for a minute and continued

“If you are talking about the roof that you have provided me then even though I am an orphan I was never homeless. And don’t you dare say Vansh that you protected me. You saved me alright but never tried to prevent the attacks on me. Have you ever tried to find out what all those people did with me? So, forgive me if you think I am being heartless here”

“Why don’t you drop it then? If you have so many problems with me and my family, why not stop this and get away from here?” Vansh asked her

Riddhima gave a cruel laugh “Seriously Vansh? You are still under the impression that what all happened between us is my fault. Would you let me leave so easily? But my main reason for not leaving this home is because now that I have started, I can’t stop”

Just as she reached the door he stopped her “Whatever attacks happened on you by Aahana were my planning” he waited for her reaction, her answer was going to clear his many doubts

“I know and I hope justice will be served to you as well”

“Aangre we need to keep a strict watch on Riddhima”

“Boss we already are keeping watch on her. Did something happen?” he questioned worriedly

“Yes, Riddhima said some things today, which is making me believe she is planning something big”

“Do you think this drug issue is caused by Bhabhi?” Aangre asked, shocked.

“There are no proofs against her for the starters, but I have this feeling that whatever is happening in this home is because of Riddhima. The frustrating part is I can’t do anything because we are not getting anything on her. I thought she was meeting someone in the temple, but we have checked no one was there. Did she go to the temple today?”

“No. we can make her leave” Aangre suggested

“No Aangre if she is planning something against me then I want her here where I can monitor and control her. I keep my enemies closer”

“And that Vansh will be your biggest mistake in my case” Riddhima removed the headphones. Vansh did not know she had placed hidden microphones in his study, Kabir’s and Aahana’s rooms courtesy of Mishra. She took her refuge in her old room which she used before marriage.

Mishra, he had been a great help in her journey after she started this. Finding Sunny was a stroke of luck. She saw him when she was leaving the temple one day. He was with a girl in a car parked near the temple. Luckily windows were open. She moved as close as possible to make sure she was not hallucinating and staying hidden at the same time from Vansh’s security.

She heard the girl say ‘baby, just wait for some time I will quickly buy some ladoos to show my parents that I went to the temple and then we can go to dream mall”

“Okay but be quick”

Riddhima told the driver that she wants to buy something and to take the car to the dream mall. She followed Sunny to the mall. After some inquiry, she got to know that he visited here on a daily basis for breakfast and lunch. She took Ishani there and made sure she saw Sunny. Riddhima never would have planned with someone so greedy who can betray her for money. She was relying on Ishani's over emotions and stupidity to fall for this. As expected she did...

Now Mishra was a different case altogether. She knew if she wanted to pull this off, she needed someone from outside who could help her. She was passing by Kabir’s room when she overheard him speaking with Mishra to handle some cases as he is busy with gaining proof against VR.

That is when she decided to contact him. He worked with Kabir, had connections in CBI which were bound to come in handy. She distracted Kabir, took out Mishra’s number from his phone, and called him from Dadi’s number.

She had to feed him some cock and bull story as to how Kabir is in danger but won’t take her help. She loves him so much and so on. It was a difficult task, but she convinced him not to inform Kabir about their secret meeting.

Today he asked her why did she not say the truth upfront? His question was valid but after getting betrayed by Kabir and Vansh she wanted to be very careful with whom she trusts. She knew Mishra was not aware of Kabir’s deeds, so he was the perfect person for the job.

Today she told him everything, he had told her he needed time to think this through. But he still did not report her and kept Sejal under his protection so there was hope. She did not know how she was going to execute the next steps if he did not help her…

“Chachi?” Riddhima shook her

“Ha Aaryan is he back?” she had fallen asleep

“No, tea” she kept it on the side table “please eat something” Riddhima cajoled her

“When will he come back? Aaryan never did drugs. How did this happen? I am sure this is because of Sunny, I curse him…”

“You think it’s Sunny?” Riddhima questioned

“Who else can do something like this?”

“Well, I had my doubts on Kabir? But if you say it’s Sunny then that is also a possibility” Riddhima said with understanding

“Why would Kabir do that? He is an officer, he knows better” Chachi looked at her curiously

“Well I can’t be sure, but I think Kabir wants this property and wants to rule the VR mansion. The biggest hurdle of his path is Vansh, Ishani, and Aaryan, real owners. I mean think about it, if Aaryan and Ishani rot in jail, he can pull something similar on Vansh, and then who is there to stop him?” Riddhima conveyed her thoughts acting like a concerned family member

“But...But he is in jail. Why would he be in jail if he did this?” Chachi asked suspiciously

“Isn’t it obvious? So that no one doubts him. He is a CBI officer Chachi. He will have many internal connections who can bring him out of this mess. Don’t worry Vansh is there he will not let anything happen to Ishani and Aaryan”

“I don’t think you should visit the temple today Riddhima” Vansh stopped her next morning

“Let her go Vansh, I have told her to do Puja for us. Today is important. Ishani and Aaryan should return home safely.” Dadi interrupted him

“But Dadi…”

“Lawyers are waiting for you Vansh in your study. They were with Aangre” Dadi informed him

“Lawyers are here?” he hurried away

“Dadi, I am not going with security, there is still media outside. I don’t want to draw attention. I will take the cab”

“Okay Beta, come soon”

Mishra was going to visit her at the temple today. He agreed to help her. That was quick considering how upset he was yesterday.

“What made you change your mind so soon?” was the first question Riddhima asked him

“Your friend.” He said exasperated “Let’s go, we don’t have much time.” They took another cab

“My friend? Sejal?” she raised her brows

“How can you not help her after knowing the whole truth? Look what they did to us. As a responsible officer and good citizen you should help…” he mimicked Sejal

“Oh, I see” Riddhima stared at him and he resolutely looked to the other side for a long time. "Look I know what Kabir sir did is wrong. This is not how we serve our nation. He is not doing his duty, this is personal revenge."

She nodded her head, he changed the subject “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Absolutely”

“Hello Mummyji” Riddhima smirked at the lady

“What? How can you come here? What is going on?” Anupriya was shocked

“Just came to visit you and tell you that your years of planning have gone down the drain and Vansh knows everything about Kabir. And he wants revenge”

Then suddenly Riddhima started crying “Why did you ruin my life because of you Vansh is angry at me, he wants to take revenge not just from Kabir but me. He has told me to prove his love and I am going to do that now. You and Kabir have tortured me more than enough. Now the time has come that I finish this once and for all”

“What are you saying? What do you mean by you are going to finish?” Anupriya screamed

Riddhima looked at her with angry tears in her eyes and replied

“Yes, of course, you don't know the good news right? Your son is getting married to a girl named Ahana. That girl is Vansh's ally. Vansh is doing exactly what you did with him. Let me show you their photo." She showed Ahana and Kabir's photo

"Vansh is very angry with me but I told him I can do anything for him. To prove my love Vansh has asked me to kill Kabir in the next 8 days and I am going to do that. I will prove my love to my Vansh…But if I can't kill Kabir she definitely will” Riddhima gave a cunning smile

“No, you come here, you can’t do that, don’t kill my son, I will kill you Riddhima. I will kill Vansh. I will kill all of you if anything happens to my son” Anupriya kept shouting looking at Riddhima’s departing figure…

Note:

Thank you all for your likes and comments🤗

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago
Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ridhu rocks😎

Chalo atleast in forum she fights back 

Pls update sooner I'm waiting for raisinghania's dooms day .

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh my goodness 🤭🤭

Ye wali riddhu kisi ko na chhodegi🤣🤣

“My standards are higher than that you know. I am happy because all of them are in jail” she completed with a smirk

@bold this was hilarious🤣🤣

Loved it👏👏

Excited to know what's riddhu's next move

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update!! Was waiting for this one🤗 

I loved how she gave it back to him 

"I am happy because all of them are in jail" cracked me up 🤣 

Go my girl go for them destroy them leeches and that bicchu 😡 

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now this is  riddhima i have been wanting to see in the show...❤❤👏🏻👏🏻 not the abla nari we r given ...har zulm sehene wali....chup chap.... Tired of typical itv Fl bullshit. 

U go Riddhima...may them pay...make each of them pay....worst of it all should definitely be Vansh. 😎😎😎

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing.... great

...... ridhima rocks....l love her dear....

I hope it happens in serial also riddhima gave a tight slap to all... please please continue soon...

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing writing👏

Loved Riddhima's comebacks😎 specially the reply on giving her a family. That annoyed me big time, dude what family you talking about😡.

Glad to see Riddhima's planning