Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Sri dear❤❤❤🙈🙈🙈 fabulous 

Kash ese scene Hume kal miljate kash🤧🤧❤

Vir ki baate haye 

You write exactly how I would imagine 

Vir talking to unconscious purvi this is something I really wanted from the yesterday episode 🤧🤧

Thanks nezu... 🤗🤗

Even I wanted him to speak to sleeping p... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Sri...mast likha hai tumne

Itna chotu sa part kyu ?

Thanks Mani... 🤗

Meri meeting thi yaar isiliye chotu sa likh payi... Next time will write a longer one.... 

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

We have so many good writers around here

I am totally loving this

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

We have so many good writers around here

I am totally loving this

Yup, we totally have hidden gems here😃

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Hey guys... So I am continuing from where nish stopped... O am seriously not good as the girls who wrote the story so far... But please bear with me.. Here you go... 

Act 5 

DIVIDED

Virender was speaking to the doctor and was enquiring him about mukhiyayni health... "kaise tabiyat hai mukhiyayn ki ib...ghar le ja sake hai key"....to which doctor replied saying he can't take her home at least for two days... She has to be under observation for 48 hours and then based on her situation he will tell them... And also said that she is too weak now as she lost plenty of blood....she need proper care and assistance for even minor needs.... 

"virender tu bacho ne lekar ghar ja mein yaha rukti hoon"

"na maa... Aap log jao aur subah aa jana... Mein rukunga bawri ke paas... "

He was just looking at purvi no where else... 

"par tanne.. "

"mein thik hun maa... Tum log jao... "

Soon everybody left for home... And virender retired in the room... Purvi was in sedation since the family left as she has been given highly dosed pain killers... He was mesmerized by her innocence, her selflessness, and her love for everyone around... He came and sat near her bed and was staring continuously... 

"tujhe dar na lagta bawri... Teri jaan chali jaati aaj....par tujhe to tab bhi dar nahi laga jab kallo tai NE tujhe khunkhaar kutto ke saamne dala the... Tujhe tab bhi sudha ki parwah thi... Manne maaf karde mein Teri Raksha na kar paya... Tujhe itna dard meri nakamiyabi kk wajah se hai.....aur key lagta hai tanne ki mujhe koi farak na padta tanne aisa dekh ke... Poochti hai ki mein ro raha hoon... Jaan nikal gayi thi meri Teri halat dekh kar... Kuch bhi Ho bawri tu hai to mhaari biwi hi na...aur pata nahi kab tu itni zaroori ho gayi mhaare liye... Aur mhaare parivar ke liye... Mein na jaanta ki yo kya hai par itna zaroor jaanta hoon ki Sakshi ke baad agar kisi ne manne itna prabhavit kiya hai to wo tu hai.... Ib jaldi thik Ho ja taki Teri bak bak sun saku mein.... "

Next morning both Vir and purvi woke up by the voice of nurse.... Virender slept sitting beside her bed... 

"mukhiji... Mukhiyayni ji ka bandage badalna hai to... "

He was about to go out but was stopped by nurse... 

"arey aap kaha ja rahe ho... "

"tanne to bola ki mukhiyayni ki patti karni to mein ja raha hoon.. "

"arey aap kyun jaoge... Aap pati hai inke... Chaloiye inks gown ke upar ke do button kholiye.... "

"key... "

"chaliye jaldi.... "

That's it guys.... Leaving here to be continued by next nominee... Please don't throw chappals on me... Love u guys...enjoy reading... 🤗

It's lovely Sri❤️...u gals are doing a very good job👏👏...finally we get some insight of Vir feelings 

Waiting to read the next one

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

It's lovely Sri❤️...u gals are doing a very good job👏👏...finally we get some insight of Vir feelings 

Waiting to read the next one

Thank you Ziva... 🤗

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Act 6

A beautiful lie

"arey aap kyun jaoge... Aap pati hai inke... Chaliye inke gown ke upar ke do button kholiye.... "

"key... "

"chaliye jaldi.... "

And those words were felt like currents in body. Virendra was nervous and scared but he has to do he had no option meanwhile purvi was sitting like she freezes, she wants to say something but she can't, she can't even make an eye contact with him she silently listening nurse instruction but not a single word was reaching her ear. Finally nurse finishes her instructions and she moved towards Virendra 

"Mukhiya ji ab ap inke ghav me ointment lagaye"

Virendra takes the tube and start applying the ointment on the wounded area but it was not an easy task atleast not for purvi, she was trying to keep herself calm but it was no use, it was the first time that someone was touching her, it was the first time she was feeling something an unusual feeling something she never felt before it was new, like current in a body ? butterflies in stomach ? Who knows but deep down she knows this feeling was beautiful and exciting. She was holding bedsheets tightly, the grip was strong enough to break anything, she was waiting when this will over but also at very same moment she doesn't want this to stop, for others it was like few seconds for her it was felt like an eternity. 

Finally Virendra was done with ointment now it was time for bandage it didn't take too much time, Virendra was wrapping up as fast as he can, he understood every instruction that nurse give him, now nurse take her departs .

Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, hours became days.... several days have pass, it was already 2 weeks after the gunshot incident, purvi was recovering fast really fast, doctors were shock they were witnessing a very unusual recovery speed it was  not like a bad thing but the question still arises how?

What was the reason that she was recovering that fast? Is it medicine? Or is it the treatment? Or may be the man himself who was taking care of her day and night.

Virendra was there, whole time he was taking care of her, even the smallest things.

For purvi it was hard for her to believe, the man who seems so far from her reached, the man who lives in past, the man who never let any person came closer to him not even his own flesh and blood, that man was taking care of her. She was confused why he was doing this much for her, why, what she is to him , a partner, a friend what is their relationship 

All these questions were coming in her mind every day 

These questions, even she wants the answer badly she can't ask, she don't want to hear that he was doing all this on humanitarian ground, may be she wants to hear something, something else, something like love

No no 

She start shaking her head while muttering "nahi nahi", 

Thinking of it cannot possible, not at all 

Meanwhile Virendra was looking at her and thinking 

"Ye bawari kya kar rahi hai"

Purvi knows why he is doing so much but she don't want to accept this,  she wants to live in this illusion 

She knows this is a lie

A beautiful lie

Ok ok here is a bonus for all of you well beacause today is Christmas so why not

Bonus

Finally the day came purvi discharged from hospital

She came back home, everyone welcomes her, manas and juhi was really happy to see their hathi back at home, pryashi and Virendra helping her to walk to bed everyone was sitting there prakashi, priyashi, sudha, mama sarkar, Virendra, manas and juhi, they were all happy and relief that 

She was healthy and safe

Now it was time for rest, doctor said purvi can't sit longer 

So everyone start leaving the room one by one, only Virendra and purvi left in the room, purvi was trying to adjust herself in the bed but it was difficult because if she used her left hand the pain starts increasing in wounded area, Virendra came forward to help her again, he was helping her while he notice her dress stucked with the corner of the bed, so he start detaching her dress without realizing that he was breaching her personal space to that extent where purvi can hear his breathing, purvi's mind gone blank this time he was too close, his left profile was in the front of purvi's face the distance was none, Virendra was almost done until he felt something on his chick, it was kiss a small little kiss or more like a peck

Purvi done it unconsciously it was more like her body move it own, she was shock, her eyes got widened like she saw some ghost she puts her right hand on her mouth, at that moment she thought can't run and she can't jump from the window either 

Virendra move his head towards her to say something

Ok that's it

I know 

I know

But I can't put more pressure to my little brain it will burst out 

Hope you enjoyed this one and Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you all are safe and healthy 🥰

Ok one more

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Act 6

A beautiful lie

"arey aap kyun jaoge... Aap pati hai inke... Chaliye inke gown ke upar ke do button kholiye.... "

"key... "

"chaliye jaldi.... "

And those words were felt like currents in body. Virendra was nervous and scared but he has to do he had no option meanwhile purvi was sitting like she freezes, she wants to say something but she can't, she can't even make an eye contact with him she silently listening nurse instruction but not a single word was reaching her ear. Finally nurse finishes her instructions and she moved towards Virendra 

Virendra takes the tube and start applying the ointment on the wounded area but it was not an easy task atleast not for purvi, she was trying to keep herself calm but it was no use, it was the first time that someone was touching her, it was the first time she was feeling something an unusual feeling something she never felt before it was new, like current in a body ? butterflies in stomach ? Who knows but deep down she knows this feeling was beautiful and exciting. She was holding bedsheets tightly, the grip was strong enough to break anything, she was waiting when this will over but also at very same moment she doesn't want this to stop, for others it was like few seconds for her it was felt like an eternity. 

Finally Virendra was done with ointment now it was time for bandage it didn't take too much time, Virendra was wrapping up as fast as he can, he understood every instruction that nurse give him, now nurse take her departs .

Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, hours became days.... several days have pass, it was already 2 weeks after the gunshot incident, purvi was recovering fast really fast, doctors were shock they were witnessing a very unusual recovery speed it was  not like a bad thing but the question still arises how?

What was the reason that she was recovering that fast? Is it medicine? Or is it the treatment? Or may be the man himself who was taking care of her day and night.

Virendra was there, whole time he was taking care of her, even the smallest things.

For purvi it was hard for her to believe, the man who seems so far from her reached, the man who lives in past, the man who never let any person came closer to him not even his own flesh and blood, that man was taking care of her. She was confused why he was doing this much for her, why, what she is to him , a partner, a friend what is their relationship 

These questions, even she wants the answer badly she can't ask, she don't want to hear that he was doing all this on humanitarian ground, may be she wants to hear something, something else, something like love

No no 

Purvi knows why he is doing so much but she don't want to accept this,  she wants to live in this illusion 

She knows this is a lie

A beautiful lie

Ok ok here is a bonus for all of you well beacause today is Christmas so why not

Bonus

She came back home, everyone welcomes her, manas and juhi was really happy to see their hathi back at home, pryashi and Virendra helping her to walk to bed everyone was sitting there prakashi, priyashi, sudha, mama sarkar, Virendra, manas and juhi, they were all happy and relief that 

She was healthy and safe

So everyone start leaving the room one by one, only Virendra and purvi left in the room, purvi was trying to adjust herself in the bed but it was difficult because if she used her left hand the pain starts increasing in wounded area, Virendra came forward to help her again, he was helping her while he notice her dress stucked with the corner of the bed, so he start detaching her dress without realizing that he was breaching her personal space to that extent where purvi can hear his breathing, purvi's mind gone blank this time he was too close, his left profile was in the front of purvi's face the distance was none, Virendra was almost done until he felt something on his chick, it was kiss a small little kiss or more like a peck

Purvi done it unconsciously it was more like her body move it own, she was shock, her eyes got widened like she saw some ghost she puts her right hand on her mouth, at that moment she thought can't run and she can't jump from the window either 

Ok that's it

I know 

I know

Hope you enjoyed this one and Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you all are safe and healthy 🥰

Ok one more

Nezu amazing write up again.....🤗

But I will kill you for stopping at that point..... 😡how could you yaar.... Purvi pecked him... OMG... 

And the meme is hilarious again 🤣🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Act 6

A beautiful lie

"key... "

"chaliye jaldi.... "

No no 

She knows this is a lie

A beautiful lie

Bonus

She was healthy and safe

Ok that's it

I know 

I know

Ok one more

Nezu it's beautiful ❤️

Vir taking care of Pur ...hayeee ❤️...Pur ko kuch kuch hone laga 😉

The peck 😲 ..i didn't expect it from bawri 😳....wanna see Vir react now😉

Thks Nezu for the meme too  😆🤣