Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Haye...mukhi was crying for his bawri... 

IT happened without him knowing😆

Just loved it.... 

Thank you❤️

Kash show me bhi mukhi ka yeh roop dekhne mile... 

I hope it will be even better

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Nish you beauty🤧🤧🤧 how can you write something so fascinating ❤❤

Bas aapka pyaar❤️ aur PurVir ke amazing characters ka kamaal hai

"Aap ro rahe hain" purvi chill uthke Sabse pehla kam vir ko chedna🤣 

😆actually she was confused, and had to make sure.

I love them so much❤❤🙈

Me 3❤️

Ye kt or kitna pitegi🤣

If upto me, thoda aur😆

Ye jo itna acha likha isi bat ye lo eren

Bawra sa hi lg rha hai ye bhi!🤣 oh, is third Epi out?!

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Wowwwww...Amzing part

Mazaa aa gaya

Glad to know you had fun😃

Mujhe is parts ke mukhi ke dialogue bahot achche lage

Sacchi?!🤪 I'm so very over the moon to hear that.

Vir roya apni bawri ke liye😭

Sab ke sab virendra ko rote dekhna chahte hai bawri ke lie😆

Dekhte hai show me ye sab milega ya nahi

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaon

Another brilliant update Nish ⭐️

Loved his thought process here. If she were to die, he would have made sure that Kallo's son died with her. He had let law figure it out.

That's the reason i had to write this act😃 I had to make sure that virendra followed up on his words, and tortured those fools a little more. Romance is good but concern which shines through brutal punishment of others is my favourite😛

He had trusted her judgement, her faith on the system. He had respected her humanity and fair ruling. 

And then the monsters went ahead and showed their true colors. They did not deserve to be treated as human, because they were not. But just as she was back, he too, held back. Purvi was there, and her judgement, her choices, would always prevail ♥️

THIS was the main point. I had to show virendra stopping their death sentence at the first signs of hert life, and rush to her, to confurm for himself, that yes, she was there.

He was crying, openly crying, for his Baawri 🤧 And she teased him about it. Not teasing, more like an act of surprise, but he definitely took it as such. 

Virendra is krur singh😆 Won't accept to her that he was crying, for her at that! Yes, Purvi was surprised, and just her innocent self, asked him seedha seedha😆

The parting shot and then his smile and the last Baawri.

I had to write this, baki story se pehle ye ending decided thi😃

Such beautiful writing ♥️🤧

Thank youu❤️ I always look forward to your comments. 

Good luck for your exams, I am sure you will smash them! 

😆It will be the opposite. But thank you😃

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ah that make sense of course she was asking my bad, after all purvi is purvi🤣🤣

Yup episode is out 

Reiner backstory 

Eren appearance in last 5 min

nish_vir thumbnail
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hey guys... So I am continuing from where nish stopped... O am seriously not good as the girls who wrote the story so far... But please bear with me.. Here you go... 

Act 5 

DIVIDED

Virender was speaking to the doctor and was enquiring him about mukhiyayni health... "kaise tabiyat hai mukhiyayn ki ib...ghar le ja sake hai key"....to which doctor replied saying he can't take her home at least for two days... She has to be under observation for 48 hours and then based on her situation he will tell them... And also said that she is too weak now as she lost plenty of blood....she need proper care and assistance for even minor needs.... 

"virender tu bacho ne lekar ghar ja mein yaha rukti hoon"

"na maa... Aap log jao aur subah aa jana... Mein rukunga bawri ke paas... "

He was just looking at purvi no where else... 

"par tanne.. "

"mein thik hun maa... Tum log jao... "

Soon everybody left for home... And virender retired in the room... Purvi was in sedation since the family left as she has been given highly dosed pain killers... He was mesmerized by her innocence, her selflessness, and her love for everyone around... He came and sat near her bed and was staring continuously... 

"tujhe dar na lagta bawri... Teri jaan chali jaati aaj....par tujhe to tab bhi dar nahi laga jab kallo tai NE tujhe khunkhaar kutto ke saamne dala the... Tujhe tab bhi sudha ki parwah thi... Manne maaf karde mein Teri Raksha na kar paya... Tujhe itna dard meri nakamiyabi kk wajah se hai.....aur key lagta hai tanne ki mujhe koi farak na padta tanne aisa dekh ke... Poochti hai ki mein ro raha hoon... Jaan nikal gayi thi meri Teri halat dekh kar... Kuch bhi Ho bawri tu hai to mhaari biwi hi na...aur pata nahi kab tu itni zaroori ho gayi mhaare liye... Aur mhaare parivar ke liye... Mein na jaanta ki yo kya hai par itna zaroor jaanta hoon ki Sakshi ke baad agar kisi ne manne itna prabhavit kiya hai to wo tu hai.... Ib jaldi thik Ho ja taki Teri bak bak sun saku mein.... "

Next morning both Vir and purvi woke up by the voice of nurse.... Virender slept sitting beside her bed... 

"mukhiji... Mukhiyayni ji ka bandage badalna hai to... "

He was about to go out but was stopped by nurse... 

"arey aap kaha ja rahe ho... "

"tanne to bola ki mukhiyayni ki patti karni to mein ja raha hoon.. "

"arey aap kyun jaoge... Aap pati hai inke... Chaloiye inks gown ke upar ke do button kholiye.... "

"key... "

"chaliye jaldi.... "

That's it guys.... Leaving here to be continued by next nominee... Please don't throw chappals on me... Love u guys...enjoy reading... 🤗

Edited by Srilata.Mineil - 3 years ago
nish_vir thumbnail

First of all, you write good🤗

Secondly, awwww, why so small😆(its not you, its my greedy ass)

I think yours is the first act where virendra spoke so much😎I liked it. And i liked that you included my ending question from purvi, and virendra answered it too.🤪

Keep writing

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

First of all, you write good🤗

Secondly, awwww, why so small😆(its not you, its my greedy ass)

I think yours is the first act where virendra spoke so much😎I liked it. And i liked that you included my ending question from purvi, and virendra answered it too.🤪

Keep writing

Awe thank you nish... 🤗🤗

Ha ha when it comes to PurVir dil mange more.... 🤣

Actually I wanted him to speak his heart.. Since long he was holding his emotions bcoz he don't want to go weak in front of his family as he is the pillar they lean on but his bawri is his support system... Though unconscious he has accepted her in his life.... 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Hey guys... So I am continuing from where nish stopped... O am seriously not good as the girls who wrote the story so far... But please bear with me.. Here you go... 

Act 5 

DIVIDED

Virender was speaking to the doctor and was enquiring him about mukhiyayni health... "kaise tabiyat hai mukhiyayn ki ib...ghar le ja sake hai key"....to which doctor replied saying he can't take her home at least for two days... She has to be under observation for 48 hours and then based on her situation he will tell them... And also said that she is too weak now as she lost plenty of blood....she need proper care and assistance for even minor needs.... 

"virender tu bacho ne lekar ghar ja mein yaha rukti hoon"

"na maa... Aap log jao aur subah aa jana... Mein rukunga bawri ke paas... "

He was just looking at purvi no where else... 

"par tanne.. "

"mein thik hun maa... Tum log jao... "

Soon everybody left for home... And virender retired in the room... Purvi was in sedation since the family left as she has been given highly dosed pain killers... He was mesmerized by her innocence, her selflessness, and her love for everyone around... He came and sat near her bed and was staring continuously... 

"tujhe dar na lagta bawri... Teri jaan chali jaati aaj....par tujhe to tab bhi dar nahi laga jab kallo tai NE tujhe khunkhaar kutto ke saamne dala the... Tujhe tab bhi sudha ki parwah thi... Manne maaf karde mein Teri Raksha na kar paya... Tujhe itna dard meri nakamiyabi kk wajah se hai.....aur key lagta hai tanne ki mujhe koi farak na padta tanne aisa dekh ke... Poochti hai ki mein ro raha hoon... Jaan nikal gayi thi meri Teri halat dekh kar... Kuch bhi Ho bawri tu hai to mhaari biwi hi na...aur pata nahi kab tu itni zaroori ho gayi mhaare liye... Aur mhaare parivar ke liye... Mein na jaanta ki yo kya hai par itna zaroor jaanta hoon ki Sakshi ke baad agar kisi ne manne itna prabhavit kiya hai to wo tu hai.... Ib jaldi thik Ho ja taki Teri bak bak sun saku mein.... "

Next morning both Vir and purvi woke up by the voice of nurse.... Virender slept sitting beside her bed... 

"mukhiji... Mukhiyayni ji ka bandage badalna hai to... "

He was about to go out but was stopped by nurse... 

"arey aap kaha ja rahe ho... "

"tanne to bola ki mukhiyayni ki patti karni to mein ja raha hoon.. "

"arey aap kyun jaoge... Aap pati hai inke... Chaloiye inks gown ke upar ke do button kholiye.... "

"key... "

"chaliye jaldi.... "

That's it guys.... Leaving here to be continued by next nominee... Please don't throw chappals on me... Love u guys...enjoy reading... 🤗

Sri dear❤❤❤🙈🙈🙈 fabulous 

Kash ese scene Hume kal miljate kash🤧🤧❤

Vir ki baate haye 

You write exactly how I would imagine 

Vir talking to unconscious purvi this is something I really wanted from the yesterday episode 🤧🤧

Edited by Nezuko - 3 years ago