Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

IDK what that's about - Voot does it too, completely takes out the feeling and intensity of Dil Ibaadat and replaces it with some generic la-la-la crap. They used to leave it in in the past, so why this sudden change? Surely the production house can pay for the song's license if that's the issue...

Random: but did this whole date thing happen the same night as Tapeera's engagement wala drama? Because wow, that was an eventful night πŸ€£ 

They also cropped out the whole Markat and Ballu scene πŸ˜‘ think that’s because of watershed maybe not sure really. That lalala crap is so annoying. I feel like they just take it from voot and play it to us. Eurgh annoying. 

No this happened the next day πŸ€£this is their mehendi night πŸ€£ by god They have exciting lives in this pandemic I’m jealous πŸ˜†

RaniZelda thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humes22

They also cropped out the whole Markat and Ballu scene πŸ˜‘ think that’s because of watershed maybe not sure really. That lalala crap is so annoying. I feel like they just take it from voot and play it to us. Eurgh annoying. 

No this happened the next day πŸ€£this is their mehendi night πŸ€£ by god They have exciting lives in this pandemic I’m jealous πŸ˜†

I mean, the Markaat-Ballu scene was pretty much nothing but hot air anyway πŸ˜• "oh we're here to get you out, wait we can't, we'll come back later"...cool guys. Great waste of time there. Those cheels would totally deserve it if Markaat decides to eat them πŸ€£

@bold - lol, that's what I meant, the mehendi night. This is the same night as the mehendi, push-gate drama, right? So like, the mehendi starts at 5pm (as per Bani's "hint" in previous ep), so it likely ends early-ish due to aforementioned push-gate, then a late-night date for Vani. IDK why I care so much about the chronology of events of all things to worry about re: logic πŸ€£ I just feel like these people's days must be so emotionally exhausting: gussa, dard, takleef, shouting, love, apologies, romance...ek hi din mein itna emotional rollercoaster πŸ€£ 

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

I mean, the Markaat-Ballu scene was pretty much nothing but hot air anyway πŸ˜• "oh we're here to get you out, wait we can't, we'll come back later"...cool guys. Great waste of time there. Those cheels would totally deserve it if Markaat decides to eat them πŸ€£

@bold - lol, that's what I meant, the mehendi night. This is the same night as the mehendi, push-gate drama, right? So like, the mehendi starts at 5pm (as per Bani's "hint" in previous ep), so it likely ends early-ish due to aforementioned push-gate, then a late-night date for Vani. IDK why I care so much about the chronology of events of all things to worry about re: logic πŸ€£ I just feel like these people's days must be so emotionally exhausting: gussa, dard, takleef, shouting, love, apologies, romance...ek hi din mein itna emotional rollercoaster πŸ€£ 

This is why it’s difficultwala love πŸ€£

NINALOGY thumbnail

Episode was Vanilicious. Liked it. 

Vani's chemistry was Amazing. 

Starting from their guest room scene where Bani apologized from veer I really liked it shukar hai issy realize hua that she behaved rudely with him. I know many people are saying that Veer's apology was thanda but for me it was fine yeah in whole episode veer did not get over excited but he was totally into bani. 

I think so that it was real veer makers just tried to confuse us. Its their favorite thing.

Vani date scenes were good. Choreography was ghisi pitti but as songs were my favorite so I enjoyed those sequences. And Vani were looking amazing. 

Than those camp scenes were amazing. Bani in veer's shirt. Bani showing her mehndi calling herself Mrs. VS. And than their consummation scene all was amazing. 

I just hope now bani will trust veer and bring him out of all this and I hope this track will end soon.  

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Yes it is totally Vanilicious episode... Finally not properly but bani did confess her feelings..

I guess veer was struggling and got back from hypnotisim.. And then all date and all

When markaat called veer he again got hypnotised. so i guess that bts where veer goes to markat will be after he leaves bani

ANd so sure this shaadi track gonna continue till next week. 

But happy that bani understood something is wrong with veer.. so she s planning something

Vani is lit today

Yes, I think woh part dikha deta k kab woh hypnotism se bahar aaya. Fir Veer ka ek solo scene dikhata k how he is feeling jab usko yaad aaya what he did with Bani.. But makers ko Humesa aadha adhura rakhna hai scenes. 

Ya yehi laga k jab Markat ne Veer ko yaad kia woh firse hypnotized ho gaya. Aj sayad behen k saath bhai ka dance and Bani ki praying iss sab mein time jaiga. Thoda shaadi track suru kar sakte hai fir next weekend tak continue. 

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Humes22

Loved the review!

It was totally a Vanilious episode. I do think there were some editing glitches like in precap they showed Veer wings coming out- in the actual episode they didn't. I think the same thing happened with the hypnosis part! 

I think they did the whole consummation scene tastefully and there was a variety of songs. The bol na halke song was making me laugh with all those hand references. I was like please this chand is already causing us lots of problems πŸ€£

Sharbi is fire- they were sensuous and set the screen on fire. I think they did an awesome job. Veer has confessed his love a thousand times to Bani and I noted Bani didn't. But I think her actions spoke. From the sorry candles, to the I want to stay with you, the mehendi, the forehead kiss everything. I think her I love you will bring Veer out of his hypnosis. I'm glad that won't be tainted by anything. 

I am so happy that Bani doesn't doubt Veer and she aadhi naagin used her kopdhi. So happy for that - not sure what Jai is doing there at the cave but guess he needs to be used. 

I think all of this will make Vani stronger- so its all good and whatever happens next is Bani's plan. 

Ballu and markat made me laugh when she was begging and his one liner to Ponky!

Also sky girl and Veer's dance was ainvey no chemistry and there was social distancing in that dance unlike Vani lol she's defo not here to stay! so everyone can cheeeell

Humne socha Bani Veer k purple eyes dekhegi woh bhi actual scene pe nahi tha. Inke editing mein bohat locha hai. 

Vani fans jitne VMs banate hai woh sab gaane hi chala dia kal πŸ˜† and dhaage tod laane k liye hi sayad aj Chand pe jaiga Veer πŸ€£

Bani never said I love you.. But u know sometimes pyaar batane mein nahi, jatane mein proved hota hai. Uske behaviour hi bol de rahe hai how much she loves Veer.. Usko alag se bolne ki jaroorat nahi hai. 

Jay ka scheme hai, dur reh k nahi, inn k saath reh k hi inpe vaar karo. Iss ka pol kholne mein time hai abhi bhi sayad 

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey sweetheart..how are you..totally happy..?

While watching episode I was thinking what will you write today as there was nothing to write πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..but as usual you are always full of words...

Ok coming to my side..for me it wa sok ok episode...I will pick from your last line..episode for vani fans...

Ya it was but over the top...

I am never too much in for just romance...and nothing in thrill....

So I will rate three out of five...

But one thing I want to see now...Bank's trust..that veer is not like that he behaves these days

Edited by jeenia123 - 3 years ago