Looking forward to this movie!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Looking forward to this movie!
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Looking forward to this movie!
I know, it looks cute 😳
Oh, when will this air? I wanna watch it.
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Oh, when will this air? I wanna watch it.
Dunno Ecri.
I’ll ask SushIta fans about it and let you know.
Yes, pls Swetha
I would really appreciate it.
And btw, still no news about Natkhat? 😭
Awesome! 😎 Both of them are good performers! 👍🏼
Looking forward to watch it..
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Yes, pls Swetha
I would really appreciate it.
And btw, still no news about Natkhat? 😭
Yes. Ecri 😭
What are they waiting for?! 😡
Why can’t they release it on OTT?
602