Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Really nice update. Loved Virat and Sati's conversation......

Ohh Ashwini saved Sayi !!

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

I am hooked to this story.  Waiting to see what happens next.   

Yeah...same here😳... please update soon

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful written❤️

Looking forward for next update..

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I am serioysly enjoying the story. As I already said, jealous Virat and indifferent Sai is all I want. and I'm done with the bechari female leads who always needs the 'sahara' of the husband. Be brave, be confidant and Sai is all that. A perfect combination of beauty with brain.

About the diary part, I guess, Sai writes about her inner feeling there. She acts indifferent outside, but deep down she also feels something for Virat. and the sadness and agony in his eyes when ever she stays indifferent can't go unnoticed by sai. However, it's just my assumption.  The writer knows better.

Overall, dear author, please keep gifting us there beautiful writeup!

Cheers!!

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PART 3

Dear Aba,

How are you? How is Aii? I hope you are happy and all settled with Aii by now. Did you guys go for an early morning walk and see the sunrise together like you used to? Do you guys miss me? Does Aii remember me? Aba, it has been over a year since you left me, but not a day goes by that I miss your presence, your hugs, your laughter, and your love. Aba, that day when you took that bullet, you took a piece of my heart with it and now I feel hollow and lifeless without it. I remember in one of my early lectures at medical school we were learning about the heart. The professor was saying how the human heart pumps blood and supplies oxygen to the entire body and that is what keeps human beings alive. However, no matter how much I breathe I still don’t feel alive. I realized that the professor was talking about the heart of the body, but what about the heart of the soul? What keeps that alive? How do you revive that Aba? I am like a living dead body who is just walking lifelessly from one place to another. Aba, I don’t show it on my face, but sometimes, deep down I feel like I can not do it anymore. Don’t worry, I won’t repeat the same mistake I made already. That day you sent me back to this world. I remember the words you said in my dream, “Sai please go back. You are still not ready to enter through this gate. I am fine and happy to be with your Aii finally. See, she has been waiting patiently for so long and I am finally here to company her. You need to fulfill your dreams of becoming a doctor. Remember, it has been your dream since you can remember, and eventually, it became my dream as well that I want you to accomplish! Remember, you said that you want to save the lives of those mothers who never have to leave their children alone after birth. Remember, you said that you always want to be there for the fathers who risk their lives for the country, so that their children can welcome them home with a smile. Remember and focus on accomplishing them. I know you can do it. Even if I am not with you physically, I am always with you in your heart and in your memories. Please don’t let both our memories, our dreams die here. Live on and work on the dreams that you and I have seen together. Please go back. I am here and I love you, my majiaii.”

Aba, I didn’t know then that I have to walk a thorny path inside a never-ending maze. I feel like I am balancing on a tightrope to reach my dreams, and if I waiver just a little then I will fall into the pit of darkness under me. I wish I could go back to those innocent days of just you and me, but I know it is not possible. What is possible is keeping your memories and your love alive in my heart. Even if I cannot bring back that piece of my heart that I have lost with your departure, I can at least keep my remaining heart alive through your memories. Sorry for getting you all emotional, but I have some good news to tell you!

Aba, I am getting one step closer to our dreams. I got into a great research study where I could learn and grow more in medicine. I have such great mentors to study under and a good friend to work with. Working there makes me feel alive and gives a purpose of this new life. No matter what I might go through that day, walking into the research office gives me hope and a blooming reason for my existence. I know my work and time on this may contribute to something better in the future.  

Future… yes, the closer the future, the faster the promises will be fulfilled. The promise that I had made to Virat sir and the promise he had made to you. It is not just your dreams that I have to fulfill, but also my promise to Virat sir. That day did not just shatter my life, but his life also. He came into our lives uninvited and suddenly got deeply entangled with my responsibility that he cannot throw out. Aba, I need to free him from this burden, this imposed duty, this so-called marriage. Aba, please send me your blessings so I can lift off this load from his shoulder, so he could finally move on with his life. I know how suffocated he must feel seeing me around him all the time. Every day, I remind him of those uneventful days, this imposed duty he needs to fulfill. I wish the hands on the clock would tick faster so that he would be done with my responsibility sooner. Aba, I am trying my best to not involve him in my matters as much as possible, I talk to him as minimal as possible so that I don’t get used to his presence when I leave this house. 

But Aba, what should I do? I feel like I am getting used to this family- Aswini Aii, Ninaad babba, Kaku, Mohit da, Karishma, and… Virat sir. Just thinking about leaving them brings this indescribable pain in my heart. It almost feels like the pain of losing you. I keep reminding myself that this is a deal and my stay here is only temporary. I will have to eventually leave this place. But the more I say it to myself, the more upset I become. Aba, please look over me when that day comes so I can leave this house on a happy note with all the good memories. I pray and hope that Ashwini Aii will still love me and think good of me as her daughter when I leave. I hope she won’t misunderstand my love for her as a lie and pretentious. After you, I have loved her the most and I can’t even imagine the day when I won’t see her smiling face anymore.  I know my entrance to this house was due to an imposed and unwanted relationship, but the bonds I have created with the family is real and honest. I don’t even know when Ashwini Aii became my Aii, Nanaad baba became by baba, Kaku became my Kaku, and Virat sir became…

Aba, please look over me and guide me like you always have been. I want to make you and all these people who have become my family proud. Send your blessings so that I can stay true to my goal and don’t let my heart waver. Alright, now will let you go to Aii. Give her my greetings and a big hug from me. I love you both forever and always.

Yours only,

Sai

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the update. Hope Virat confessed soon.

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ByunBaekhyun

I am serioysly enjoying the story. As I already said, jealous Virat and indifferent Sai is all I want. and I'm done with the bechari female leads who always needs the 'sahara' of the husband. Be brave, be confidant and Sai is all that. A perfect combination of beauty with brain.

About the diary part, I guess, Sai writes about her inner feeling there. She acts indifferent outside, but deep down she also feels something for Virat. and the sadness and agony in his eyes when ever she stays indifferent can't go unnoticed by sai. However, it's just my assumption.  The writer knows better.

Overall, dear author, please keep gifting us there beautiful writeup!

Cheers!!

We need part 3 of your story...

nilmi thumbnail

Awesome  update ....Sai is trying to not fall for Virat.....Interesting....

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: by_stander

We need part 3 of your story...

oh my goodness. you are unbelievable. I am talking about your story here, but Is that all you had to say!

Edited by ByunBaekhyun - 3 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update...🤗

I hope Virat reads her diary sometime.. 

Please update soon... I can't wait for the next part 😃