FF- Sairat: Untold Feelings (Part 8 Updated on pg 15)! (1/9/21)

Posted: 3 years ago

*PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMITTING TO THE STORY* 

Hello to any new readers, or any past readers who might have come here to see any updates. It is with my utmost regret to inform you that I am not going to continue this story as I have lost my interest in this show. It was merely supposed to be a chapter, but since some of you have loved it, I tried to add a few more chapters. However, my journey with this fan fic and with this show has officially come to an end and I do not feel like continuing this any further. If anybody wants to write and continue the story then you have my permission. I will be more than happy to see someone complete this if they want to, otherwise, I will leave it up to your imagination in regards to the ending of this FanFic. All the best to this show and the viewers.

Part 1 (Below)

Part 1- Extra (Page 2) **contributed by Chahat_A_Doshi 

Part 2 (Page 3)

Part 3 (page 5)

Part 4 (page 7)

Part 5 (page 9)

Part 6 (page 11)

Part 7 (page 13)

Part 8 (page 15)

***There are a lot of errors as I have not proofread it. I don't write but attempted to put something together. Feel free to fix anything. Also, Hindi is not my first language... I learned it from watching Bollywood movies, so the convos are in English. Some of them I attempted to write in Hindi so I apologize if it is incorrect.***

Part 1

Virat enters the room and sees his wife completely immersed in her studies. He stood there and observed the intense look on her face as she tried to scribble notes on a notebook. Suddenly, the time stopped for him and he could not take his eyes away from her. A subtle smile glistened on his face as he felt the world’s peace seeing her. A notification on her laptop caused her look up and see her husband standing by the doorway in his uniform.

“Arrey, when did you come?” She asked.

“Bas abhi, how is studying going?” He walked to his bed-side desk to put his wristwatch and wallet.

“hmm… it’s going okay… I have a case study due tomorrow so have to pull an all-nighter to finish it. Do you want me to bring you something to drink?” she responded and got up to get him his daily cup of tea like she always does.

“No, it’s okay. Looks like you are already busy. I will ask someone else to bring it for me.”

“That is not necessary, I wanted to get some snacks to eat for myself too. I will get your tea on the way.”

“Snacks?? We are going to have dinner soon, so don’t lose your appetite by having something else.”

“I am not having dinner tonight, or else I will get sleepy and won’t be able to finish the project on time.”

“That’s not a good reason to skip your meal; if you keep doing that then you will fall sick.”

“I know what is good for me and what is not. I am studying medicine, so I think I will know if I am not feeling well.” She walks out of the room to get his cup of tea and herself a snack. Virat feels a sharp pain in his heart from Sai’s cold behavior towards him. How he wished that she would bring him a cup of tea out of care, not out of responsibility. The coldness between them is getting unbearable for him day by day, but he also knows it was all his doing to begin with.

She comes back with her snack and leaves Virat’s cup of tea on the bedside desk. She walks to her study desk and checks the e-mail she got earlier. Her face brims with excitement when Virat enters the room after freshening up. “kya bath hay, itni khus kyu ho, mujhe bhi batao.”

“I was trying to get into a research assistantship program under a professor who had just joined the faculty and he finally e-mailed me back with a YES! I have been wanting to work under him since he joined our school, and God finally listened to my prayers!”

“arrey wah! That’s great news. Seeing you so focused on your studies and your future career makes me happy.”

“Ha, I need to stand on my foot and make a career as soon as possible. After that, you will be free from the promise you made my father.”Hearing this, Virat stopped midway from taking a sip of his tea. Already a year had passed since they got married and a lot had changed in Virat’s life. Virat himself don’t know when his feelings had started changing. What he thought was a promise to his “beloved” is now a burden that he cannot get rid of, and what he thought was his duty is now a silent prayer that he doesn’t want to let go of. His thoughts stay buried within him because, after all, he cannot blame anyone else but himself.

“Y’know our school is extremely lucky to have him as a professor.I cannot even get over the excitement of learning under him. He is one of the youngest heart surgeons we know of and I am literally phased out about all this. Oh god! I need to finish my project so that I can geek out about this later on.”

“Youngest you say. What is his name, how old is he, and how does he look like? I am sure there must be better surgeons than him who are older and more experienced.” He could not fathom what blurted out of his mouth, but he knew he felt annoyed hearing all this praise of another man from his wife.  

“okayyy. I am sure there are, but it is rare to find a heart surgeon that young in our country. You know, he had done his studies abroad and was recognized for some of his research.” Sai responded excitedly, and Virat’sheart fumed with an unknown emotion as she kept on praising her professor.

“Seems like you know a lot about him,” Virat says it in a stern voice. “You still haven’t told me his name and age.” He asked her mid-way before she could utter any more praises of him.

“Are you gonna run a background check on him or something.”Sai chuckles as she kept scribbling notes.

Virat put his cup down and walks to her and slams his hand on the desk. He does not know why he was acting that way, but he sure knows that he can not hear his wife praising someone else in front of him. Sai looks up in surprise and could tell that he wanted an answer to what he had asked. She knew this small conversation could lead to an argument that could stop her from finishing her project on time. So, she just answered casually looking at him, not making a big deal out of it, “His name is Dr. Mann Deshmukh. He looks in his early 30’s to me. Now, do not ask me about his birthday because I do not know. Now can I go back to studying please, Mr. gabbar Chavan Saab.” Seeing the indifference in Sai’s eyes made him feel insecure and a fear of losing her. He wanted her to know how he was feeling. He wanted to make her know how he felt when she praises another man in front of him. But hasn’t he praised Patralekha in front of her all this time? “Did she feel the same way I am feeling?” A question he could never muster up the courage to ask her.

“Sorry about that.” He replied and went back to finishing his tea.

At dinner, Sai went downstairs to let Ashwini know that she does not want dinner when Bhavani heard her.  “kyun,tomhare liye kya hum hamara niyam torenge. Iss samay hum sab bhetke kana kateheaur tum bhi khaoge.” Sai rolls her eyes and looks at Ashwini at Bhavani’s same old daily drama.

“mujhe kuch jaruri kam hai school ke liye aur ab mujhe bhuknehi hai. If I get hungry then I will eat something later.” She responds herback in her calm and composed manner which she learned living in that Chavanmansion. She is used to Bhavani’s taunts by now and knows best to not react to it. Everyone comes at the dinner table and to avoid making a ruckus at the table, Ashwini asks Sai to just have something and leave. Sai, knowing that she can never say no to her Ashwini ma, obliged at her request. Ninaad made an announcement to everyone that his good friend from the army will be coming for dinner next weekend with his family. He asked everyone to be present and take care of all the arrangements. The elders were delighted to hear that he is the same friend who used to visit them when he was in the army. But after retirement, he had moved to abroad and recently moved back to the country. 

Edited by by_stander - 3 years ago

Originally posted by by_stander

There are a lot of errors as I have not proofread it. I don't write, but attempted to put something together. Feel free to fix anything.

Virat enters the room and sees his wife completely immersed other studies. He kept standing there, seeing the intense look on her face as she tried to scribble some notes on a paper. Suddenly, the time stopped for him and she could not take his eyes away from her. A subtle smile went on his face as he felt the world’s peace seeing her. A notification on her laptop made her look up and saw her husband standing by the doorway in his uniform.

“Arrey, when did you come?” She asked.

“Bas abhi, how is studying going?” He walked to the bedstand to take off his wristwatch and wallet.

“hmm… it’s going okay… I have a case study due tomorrow so have pull an all-nighter to finish it. Do you want me something to drink?” she responded and got up to get him bring him his tea like she always does.

“No, it’s okay. Looks like you are already busy. I will ask someone else to bring it for me.”

“That is not necessary, I wanted to get some snacks to eat for myself too. I will get your tea on the way.”

“Snacks?? We are gonna have dinner soon, so don’t lose your appetite by having something else.”

“I am not having dinner, or else I will get sleepy and wont be able to finish the project on time.”

“That’s not a good reason to skip your meal; if you keep staying up all night and skipping your meal then you will fall sick.”

“I know what is good for me and what is not. I am studying medicine, so I think I will know if I am not feeling well.” She walks out of the room to get her snack and cup of tea for Virat. Without knowing since when, but Virat feels a sharp pain in his heart from Sai’s cold behavior towards him.He feels hurt for not letting him care for her, but he also knows it was all his doing to begin with.

She comes back with her snack and leaves Virat’s cup of teaon the bed side desk. She goes onto her study desk and checks the e-mail she got earlier. Her face brims with excitement when Virat enters the room after freshening up. “kya bath hay, itni khus kyu ho, mujhe bhi batao.”

“I was trying to get into a research assistantship under a professor who had just joined the faculty and he finally e-mailed back with a YES!I have been wanting to work under him since I heard about him joining our school, and God finally listened to my prayers!”

“arrey wah! That’s great news. Seeing you so focused in your career makes me happy.”

“Ha, I need to stand on my foot and make career as soon as possible.” Hearing this, Virat stopped midway from taking a sip of his tea. Alreadya year had passed since they got married and a lot had changed in Virat’s life since then. What was supposed to be a promise to his “beloved” has now turned into a burden that he cannot let go off, and what was supposed to be his duty is now his prayers that he can’t let go. His thoughts stay buried within him because, after all, he cannot blame anyone else but himself.

“y’know our school is extremely lucky to have him as our professor.I cannot even get over the excitement of learning under him. He is one of the youngest heart surgeons we know of and I am literally phased out about all this. Oh god! I need to finish my project so that I can geek out about this later on.”

“Youngest you say. What is is name and how old is he? I am sure there must be better surgeons than him who are older and has more experience.” He couldn’t fathom what blurted out of his mouth, but he knew he felt annoyed hearing all this praise of another man from his wife.  

“okayyy. I am sure there is, but it is rare to find a heart surgeon that young in our country, and he had done his studies abroad and was recognized for some of his research.” Sai responded casually, but Virat’s heart fumed with an unknown feeling as she kept on praising him.

“You didn’t tell me his name and age.” He asked her mid-way before she could utter anymore praise of him.

“Are you gonna run a background check on him or something.”Sai chuckles as she kept scribbling notes.

Virat put his cup down and walks to her and slams his hand on the desk. He does not know why he was acting that way, but he sure knows that he can not hear his wife praising someone else in front of him. Sai looks up in surprise and could tell that he wanted answer to what he had asked. She knew this small conversation could lead to an argument and could let her not finish her project on time. So she just answered casually looking at him, not making a big deal out of it, “His name is Dr. Mann Deshmukh. He is probably 30 or 31years old. Now, do not ask me his birthday because I do not know. Now can I go back to studying please, Mr. gabbar Chavan Saab.” Seeing the indifference inSai’s eyes made him feel insecure and a fear of losing him. “Sorry about that.”He replied and went back to finishing his tea.

At dinner, Sai went downstairs to let Ashwini know that she does not want dinner when Bhavani heard her.  “kyun,tomhare liye kya hum hamara niyam torenge. Iss samay hum sab bethe kana katehe aurtum bhi khaoge.” Sai rolls her eyes and looks at Ashwini at Bhavani’s same olddaily drama.

“mujhe kuch jaruri kam hai school ke liye aur ab mujhe bhuknehi hai. Agar lage toh me kuch khaongi.” She responds her back in her calm and composed manner as she is used to her taunts by now. Everyone comes at the dinner table and to avoid making a ruckus at the table, Ashwini asks Sai to just have a roti and leave. Sai knowing that she can never say no to her Ashwini obliged her request. Ninand made an announcement to everyone that his good friend from the army will be coming for dinner next weekend with his family. He asked everyone to be present and take care of all the arrangements. The elders were delighted to hear that he was the friend who used to come often to visit themwhen he was in the army. But after retirement, he had moved to abroad and recently moved back to the country.

Part 2… continued…

it's really nice.what a shocker it will be for virat if sai went abroad 

Nice story dear keep going.loved it

Hey there, there's no such thing as a bad attempt. Keep on writing.😳

It was a good first part. Loved Sai's indifference and Virat's regret😆

Continue soon...

P.s Edit the post and put a nice title to your work❤️

Cheers

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago

Res

Edited by BlackCurrant01 - 3 years ago

Virat Chavan 

Guess who's coming to dinner? 

Dr. Mann Deshmukh and family.

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Virat Chavan 

Guess who's coming to dinner? 

Dr. Mann Deshmukh and family.

Haha Chahat I was thinking the same, the guest coming to their house will be non other than Dr. Mann Deshmukh and his parents.

interesting! the jealous Virat Chavan is all we want! and the indifferent Sai. 

Daebak! Update soon! Palli palli!!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice update

Loved how you are handling here virat and sai's relationship....loved jealous virat😆

Continue soon

Great work....virat jealous chavan is all we needed ...hope to see next part soon