Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

She is more interested in her brother's whereabouts than her husband.

She used her detective, manipulation and blackmailing skills on everyone but her husband. 

Could be possible.  And Anjali believed that his trip got extended for weeks until Teej without prior indication.

They have a place in Greater Kailash.  Shyam mentions this when Anjali goes missing on Rakshbandhan day.

I thought that was the one under construction. That means even that was bought by Arnav given how much money that snake spent on Anjali 

Lol I loved seeing him get trashed. 

Anjali never stayed there though.

Cheers..

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by virka_luv - 3 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As you said, there isn't much to analyze for Arnav who is being his usual arrogant self for others and caring towards the family (especially Di).

What you mentioned about Anjali playing the mediator - she is the fire extinguisher of the house. She is always trying to solve arguments and disputes while balancing both the sides and not allowing any of them to be hurt.

As to why she doesn't bug Shyam, I've always felt she lacked that kind of comfort with him. She felt more obligated to do her wifely duties because he had accepted her with the past and limp. But we hardly ever see her teasing or demanding for something from Shyam the way she does from Arnav. 

And I personally believe that Shyam didn't stage the entire goons and rescue mission. He may or may not have been upto other shady activities - can't say for sure. It could be that he married Anjali only for the money but he had also liked her enough to think of spending his life with her in the lap of luxuries. Maybe seeing Khushi changed that for him because he realized that he wanted more than a marriage of convenience. This is my theory and since IPK doesn't really delve into Shyam's character and reasons for his behavior, we have no way to know what the makers thought of him.

Ah! The Prakash clan was introduced late then. Noce observation.

Yes, I noticed the emphasis Anjali places on your house and your office when she talks to Arnav. Were they initially going to show Anjali as living somewhere else and visiting frequently but decided to change that later on?

And you're right, at this point Anjali shifts between Arnav and Chotte continuously. Later on they show her using Chotte all the time and Arnav only when she is upset / angry with him.

Akash looked smart but too much of a Bhai's chamcha đŸ˜†.

Same thing I realized! Anjali saw the footage and discussed so much about the girl yet couldn't place her face when she saw Khushi. And not only in the beginning, nobody ever joined the dots!! Or maybe they did and we weren't shown the discussion đŸ€”.

Hehe, this is starting to seem like my own analysis for the episodes. I'll save the rest for my post. đŸ˜†

Love,

Stuti

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

And I personally believe that Shyam didn't stage the entire goons and rescue mission. He may or may not have been upto other shady activities - can't say for sure. It could be that he married Anjali only for the money but he had also liked her enough to think of spending his life with her in the lap of luxuries. Maybe seeing Khushi changed that for him because he realized that he wanted more than a marriage of convenience. This is my theory and since IPK doesn't really delve into Shyam's character and reasons for his behavior, we have no way to know what the makers thought of him.

Even if we assume he got obsessed only after he saw her and saved her, that was a dangerous level of obsession.  He followed her all the way to Lakshmi Nagar in the same city where his wife lives without caring for the consequences.  How was he planning to lead a dual life in the same city?

Ah! The Prakash clan was introduced late then. Nice observation.

The funny thing is one of the Parakash's were present in that episode.

Yes, I noticed the emphasis Anjali places on your house and your office when she talks to Arnav. Were they initially going to show Anjali as living somewhere else and visiting frequently but decided to change that later on?

It was mentioned few times that Anjali was living in RM only when Shyam was not in town.  Later, Shyam staged couple of accidents to prove that Anjali can't take care of herself when she is alone, thus making way for her to stay in RM forever.  Why she did not move to GK after Shyam returned on Teej was never explained.

Love,

Stuti

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

Episodes 6 - 9 - Khushi arrives in Delhi.

Not much to talk about Arnav.

Arnav’s care towards his sister yet again proves that how much he loves her. She equally worries for his erratic eating habits and happily takes up mediator role between Nani and Arnav.

Arnav’s anger was justified when Khushi travels on the wrong side of the road and crashes into his SUV. When she challenges, (unlike him she will accept her mistakes and willing to pay for the damages), he simply says, “we will see” and leaves.  Before that Khushi tells him that his actions affected her family without going in to the details 

That Arnav spent so much time arguing with her even though he doesn't like to waste even 10 mins not to mention there is something called insurance which Khushi forgets but he surely knows. 

He also knows what damaged he's caused he got to know how Khushi had to flee Lucknow due the defamation. 

He liked to fight with her 😉

Arnav is an atheist and he tries to get away from religious matters.  Once in a while for Anjali’s sake or to respect his Nani he agrees to participate.  

I believe his family shouldnt have pushed him either. Its because of Anjali he went there.

The way I see it, Nani and Anjali knows how Arnav is keeping his emotions to himself.  But, I guess they don’t know how to calm him.  Arnav once again mentions that he bought Sheesh Mahal because he promised Anjali that he will buy that place for her.

They don't know because Nani never tried to understand him and Anjali understood but was never strong even to stand up for him so everything is about her. He gifted SM for her because she accepts expensive gifts despite being married to a middle class man of values lol. She not once objected that she can't accept something so expensive which he bought with his hard earned money. Not once Anjali is seen spending her husband's money. 

In view of this revelation Anjali's surprise visit to Lucknow did not make sense to me neither her non visit to Darga.  As soon as she returned to Delhi, she started visiting mandirs for fulfilling Mannats for his well being.  Why is her husband still MIA and like Arnav said why doesn't she bug him? 

I think she was shown to give an intro to Arnav's past and how she gets him to do her biding by using her tactics of either their past or her weakness.

Initially I thought of her as sweet but since she blackmailed Khushi and splurged money on scum I didn't like her. 

Just few points of observation

By the looks of it, Shyam has no bad intentions until he saved Khushi in Lucknow.  As soon as he saw her, he became so obsessed that he made plans to live near Lakshmi Nagar to pursue Khushi forgetting about his family.

When Nani first takes the domestic help’s name none of the Prakash's made the list.  

When Anjali visits Arnav after he returns from Lucknow, in mock anger she tells him that she will stop visiting his house and his office indicating that RM and AR belong to Arnav.

Anjali equally used Arnav and Chote to address Arnav in the initial episodes.

Akash looked smart and happy in the few scenes he was shown.

The order of Pooja proves that Anjali and Arnav gets to do the pooja first (after Nani as an elder) because the house belongs to Arnav.

It shows how much Anjali controls RM. Arnav is an aethist the order doesn't matter to him but Nani took them in and as an elder she should get a chance even if its Arnav's house. Not to mention Anjali is married her puja should be with her husband. 

Anjali has a weak memory.  She saw Khushi only 2 days ago on the television falling in to her brother's arms and could not recall it.

Given that clip created a lot of drama. But lets ignore this but so many times Shyam and lawyer. Her bro saying it but nope for her it's all misunderstanding. 

Cheers......

DuskyDaisy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shyam got quite a nice entry right!! One would think he is also one of the protagonists, at first. I also always wondered if Shyam was always an evil person and married Anjali with an ulterior motive or if it started with him falling for Khushi. But then, even to obsess for another girl while being married is also not what a decent man would do. I wish the show would have shown his back story. 

I had liked the first house help they had shown in the show. My most fav one was the one who pass out when he sees nani and the family dancing.😆 

Anjali does get way with so much emotional blackmailing right from the first episode itself, no!  And she conveniently forgets that she discussed the girl falling into Arnav's arm, earlier. Loopholes and some more loopholesđŸ€Ș

Savera84 thumbnail

@Radhika,

That Arnav spent so much time arguing with her even though he doesn't like to waste even 10 mins not to mention there is something called insurance which Khushi forgets but he surely knows. 

He also knows what damaged he's caused he got to know how Khushi had to flee Lucknow due the defamation.  He liked to fight with her 😉

Khushi started disturbing him and his thought process from the word go!  Arnav resisted a lot, but at the end he had to understand and embrace her 

They don't know because Nani never tried to understand him and Anjali understood but was never strong even to stand up for him so everything is about her.

Whatever it is, I expected more from her.  If she knows Arnav as she claims she is, she should have done more, without simply nodding her head to whatever the others say.   

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DuskyDaisy

Shyam got quite a nice entry right!! One would think he is also one of the protagonists, at first. I also always wondered if Shyam was always an evil person and married Anjali with an ulterior motive or if it started with him falling for Khushi. But then, even to obsess for another girl while being married is also not what a decent man would do. I wish the show would have shown his back story. 

I had liked the first house help they had shown in the show. My most fav one was the one who pass out when he sees nani and the family dancing.😆 

Anjali does get way with so much emotional blackmailing right from the first episode itself, no!  And she conveniently forgets that she discussed the girl falling into Arnav's arm, earlier. Loopholes and some more loopholesđŸ€Ș

Yes, even for a while I thought Khushi will be betrothed to him in a proper way (before I found out his intentions that is).  He did get engaged to Khushi by manipulating everyone at the end.

That wasn't really explored.  He married Anjali for money, that is for sure.  But, was Khushi the only girl he met and got obsessed or were there more?  For a person who was so obsessed and was willing to kill people to reach his goal, he was not shown to get physical with Khushi.  Other than a leering glare here and leering glare there, he behaved.  Why was he so patient?  I did not understand.

The house help.  They played an integral role in the story.  I liked them.

What can we say, Anjali has selective amnesia.  Others had amnesia too, but not as much as Anjali displayed.

Cheers.....

Savera84 thumbnail

Episodes 10 - 13 - Who is Arnav?

These episodes introduce us to Arnav's likes, dislikes, his love for his family, his straightforward nature, how he deals with problems etc,.

His likes:  Sugar Free Peanut butter cake.  

His dislikes: He doesn't like to waste time.

His gratitude: He doesn't care how much jewellery Mami has and he doesn't mind buying one more set because Mami sold her jewellery when he needed money to start his business and he can afford to buy more for her now.  He expressed what he feels in front of Nani.

He lets his Di call him any time of the day, but doesn't hold back in telling her that he doesn't like masti.

He lets his girlfriend indulge in some PDA, but, doesn't let their relationship come in the way of their profession.  

As soon as he found out that Lavanya sent flowers to RM, he did not waste a minute in confronting Lavanya about it.

Most importantly, when Lavanya made a mistake and her 5 temporary assistant corrected the mistake, he did not forget to thank her.

Akash's words indicate, how much he is valued as a family member.

Some observations.

The whole family knows about Lavanya and Arnav's relationship and they unknowingly gave hints to Nani from episode 10.  They even spoke about the secret openly in the family room.

Anjali's mind worked like a detective when it comes to deciphering Nani's actions, but she utterly failed in deciphering her husband and brother.

Mami told Nani that Aranv doesn't like it if people go in to his room.  Later, everyone treated his room as a grand central and barged in and out, when he was sharing that room with his wife.  Strange family and stranger habits.

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for making this post. I would love to join in though i am not great at putting ny thoughts out, i will try.

Episode 1

Arnav is an alpha and doesn't think twice before intimidating the opposite person. He is cunning, manipulative and knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. He likes to be in control all the time. He loves his sister and indulges her. He listens to everyone but does only what he believes and thinks is right. 

Episode 2

He is attracted to khushi and he doesn’t like that she affects him. He believes all middle class women  are gold diggers. I say women because he doesn’t  seem to have any issue with his jeejaji being a middle class man. However, we do see that even though he loves manorama maami, he believes that she is material and love alone may not have been the reason she married manohar mama. Manorama doesn’t disappoint him and he is ok with her as though she is materialistic, over the years he knows she is not bad or vile to hurt others badly. 

Over the years, there could have been several other factors - may be he believed a middle class gold digger trapped his father leading to his mom’s death. Also, there may have been many models(most middle class) who tried their luck by offering themselves in return for his favors.
So, when he watches khushi fall off the ramp into his arms, he is too fast to judge her intentions-

1. It could be a plan of competitors to ruin his show . So he wants to know who?

2. If not 1, then it must be a middle class gold digger trying to shoot up to fame by pulling off the stunt

ASR is ruthless and doesn’t give anyone a chance to explain themselves or provides an explanation to anyone when he falters.