Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Marriage in its ideal form is a concept which requires a moralistic and responsible mindset. And I think only one in a million have moralistic and responsible mindset, hence they are bound to fall for temptations when given an opportunity.

With woman the thing, is they have higher social scrunity, hence they don't take risk. But it doesn't mean, there aren't women who don't cheat. It is just that the numbers of women cheating is less than numbers of men cheating in man dominant society.

But when given power , like here in Shillong, woman also tend to rather cheat openly.

Obviously not everyone is like that, but there is a conclusive amount of women, who have no iota of respect for the marriage or their husband. Husbands are just sperm donor.

Yeah, although rates of cheating are way higher for men there are unfortunately some women like that too...

I personally know of a family where the husband mostly worked away from home as his job mandated frequent tours abroad... the wife in the mean time began spending a lot of time with her boss, and rumours started floating around... when her teenage daughter confronted her over the situation she apparently lashed out and said something to the effect of “So what do you want me to do, spend all my life with a loser like your dad!?”...

Horrible 😣

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

99 percent of all men and 80 percent of all women would cheat if they have options.

Me a proud 1 percenter 😎

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Probably its the high they get upon getting power and money. These men believe the more the money the more women somewhat collecting trophies.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All men cheat. We know about bollywood men because they are celebrities.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Women are mostly materialistic. That's why so many of them get married to average looking men.

I don't understand women even though I myself am a woman.

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

99 percent of all men and 80 percent of all women would cheat if they have options.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Well there is a very good chance that at least half of it is  just gossip... actually only Amir and Hrithik are the confirmed cheaters lol... Akshay, Ajay, Shahrukh all simply have cheating rumours printed in magazines and speculated by randoms like us on social media, (none of them have actually split from their wives or come forward and publicly accepted the affair/s)... so at least some of it is bound to be pure shit either spread by pr or unfounded gossip cooked up by journalists for their rozi roti lol...

But yeah there does seem to be more promiscuity in general in Bollywood compared to regular Indian society (as is actually the case in all entertainment industries when compared to rest of society in their respective countries). 

That does not necessarily mean everyone is f***ing everyone else of opposite as well as same gender though, as claimed by some gossip rags and "sources" across social media 🤣

Who confirmed them to be cheaters? This is ridiculous, only confirmed cheater is probably Ranbir, rest you get to read in magazines only.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Who confirmed them to be cheaters? This is ridiculous, only confirmed cheater is probably Ranbir, rest you get to read in magazines only.

Aamir has a kid from another woman and he looks just like him. 😆

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Hrithik got divorced from his wife after the Kangana saga came out in the open, and Amir literally has an illegitimate son with some white girl lol 

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Hrithik got divorced from his wife after the Kangana saga came out in the open, and Amir literally has an illegitimate son with some white girl lol 

Hrithik divorced Suzanne in 2013, Kangana went berserk in 2016. Also, Suzanne herself has exposed kangana's desperate lies to name herself as Hrithik's ex. This is no way a proof that Hrithik cheated, LOL.

Aamir's son is mysterious though.

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Hrithik divorced Suzanne in 2013, Kangana went berserk in 2016. Also, Suzanne herself has exposed kangana's desperate lies to name herself as Hrithik's ex. This is no way a proof that Hrithik cheated, LOL.

Aamir's son is mysterious though.

So what about the Barbara Mori thing? And I may have mixed the dates (my bad) but they did end up getting divorced...

And yeah I am pretty sure that is his son, looks exactly like him