Next Trending on 15/10/2020

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello my dear friendsπŸ€—

We all did itπŸ˜ƒ

Yes for the fourth time, we trended and that too with 36k + tweets.

This is a good sign for all of us. We are moving closer to the destination or say tasting the real victory by getting back PB.

We already grabbed some eyeballs and it's time for colors channel to react.. till then, we focus on our journey.lets show the beauty of PB to this world and get justice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGQaVIFBL-n/?igshid=19lh54dbvij8u

Next Trending on 15th October 2020 at 6pm IST

So we have 2 days gap... like DocD and Madi, I wish to read more and more for PB.... it's enchanting and make us forget the present and also I want the world to read them.. I care even if one fan or makers read them, they'll find the beauty of this story and it's characters.

Also the circumstances.. so it's not important to have Twitter to show your love.. just needed words to express and hearts to read... We have both... So, why procrastinating.. let's do it again

We will win on every stage until get on to the final one by getting back PB with a bang on πŸ”₯

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love you jey 😍😍😍 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—check Insta....

Our trend news had reached the cast and it is shared by them all....

Now we need to go bigger....if anyone interested in sharing their thoughts....please feel free to do that...

As Jey said, we need not be on SM for it...your words and love can reach its destination...we can help with it...

Looking forward to reading more amazing notes....

Thank you all....

Also thank you DocD and Madi...you guys really rocked the twitter in this Trend πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kuayva thumbnail

Yup we will rise double the amount this time. Let's keep putting in our best. We won't give till we get Pavitra Bhagya back. Our bhagya back... people's bhagya back.❀️

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Hello my dear friendsπŸ€—

We all did itπŸ˜ƒ

Yes for the fourth time, we trended and that too with 36k + tweets.

This is a good sign for all of us. We are moving closer to the destination or say tasting the real victory by getting back PB.

We already grabbed some eyeballs and it's time for colors channel to react.. till then, we focus on our journey.lets show the beauty of PB to this world and get justice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGQaVIFBL-n/?igshid=19lh54dbvij8u

Next Trending on 15th October 2020 at 6pm IST

So we have 2 days gap... like DocD and Madi, I wish to read more and more for PB.... it's enchanting and make us forget the present and also I want the world to read them.. I care even if one fan or makers read them, they'll find the beauty of this story and it's characters.

Also the circumstances.. so it's not important to have Twitter to show your love.. just needed words to express and hearts to read... We have both... So, why procrastinating.. let's do it again

We will win on every stage until get on to the final one by getting back PB with a bang on πŸ”₯

OMG!! 36k + tweets!! That’s quite something! 

Will definitely be back with a note tomorrow night, Jey....to use additionally, for the trend on the 15th....

All the best to us...for yet another milestone....again! 

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vswarup

Love you jey 😍😍😍 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—check Insta....

Our trend news had reached the cast and it is shared by them all....

Now we need to go bigger....if anyone interested in sharing their thoughts....please feel free to do that...

As Jey said, we need not be on SM for it...your words and love can reach its destination...we can help with it...

Looking forward to reading more amazing notes....

Thank you all....

Also thank you DocD and Madi...you guys really rocked the twitter in this Trend πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Please don’t thank me, Vasu...we are all helping out in our own way...

Glad to hear that the PB team is also supporting us in their own way....as much their fight, as it is ours, my Dear...