Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I made dis kind of thread in different AT but pallavi gave me dis suggestion to make seperate post for it so i made it. It is honest opinion abt shah, rhea n mishbir. 

Shaheer 

1. Your first impression when you came to know dat shah is going to do dis show??? 

2. Three of dis best scenes in d show ( in terms of acting) ??? 

3. Three of his weakest scenes in d show ( in terms of his acting??? 

4. His pro ( in acting)??? 

5.His cons ( in acting)??? 

Rhea 

1. Your first impression when u came to know dat she is cast opposite shah?? 

2. Three of her best scenes in d show ( in terms of acting)?? 

3. Three of her weakest scenes in d show ( in terms of acting) 

4. Her pro ( in acting) 

5. Her cons ( in acting) 

Mishbir 

1. First impression about dis jodi??? 

2. Three of their best scenes ( in term of chemistry) 

3. Three of their weakest scenes ( in terms of chemistry) 

4. Their pros ( in terms of chemistry) 

5. Their cons ( in terms of chemistry) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail

Shaheer

Initial reaction: None, didn’t know about this show, learned about it from IF front page articles, my 2nd most favorite TV actor Shah was there so I started binge watching to catch up. 

Two strongest scenes- 1. When he confronts Kunal about spiking Nannu’s drink. 2. Taare hain Baraati song sequence, his tear filled eyes when the dream ends and then he’s eating dinner alone while crying 💔

Special mention: When he goes to Nishmish Sagai as a dholwala, what swag and  heartfelt expressions!  Add all Abir Meenu confrontations as bonus!

Two weakest scenes: The stupid baby dream one 

Some other baby jaap scenes where he looks unconvincing and some recent scnes  

Pros: Strong emotional intelligence as an actor, super expressive face and caramel eyes that change like quicksilver with emotions,  killer expressions in romantic scenes

Superb in any type of scenes that have acting potential, be it dramatic, emotional, angry, jealous or comic, mischievous 
Cons: Not comfortable doing close scenes

pallavi25 thumbnail

Rhea

1. Don’t know about the show’s initial buzz as I started watching it from July 2019. First watched for Shah, loved him as Dev, but rapidly fell for Rhea too

Their pairing won my heart, everything about them is perfect including the height difference smiley27

2. First impression of Rhea as Mishti- already seen Rhea in 2 shows before but Mishti was unique, totally Hatke, she looked more attractive in glasses and I loved her unique styling and simplicity and also her thougtful emotional nature

3. Two best scenes- Lakeside breakup and PTSD scenes especially the breakdown/confession 

Special mention: On Nishmish sangeet, when she meets Abir outside and blasts him about not trusting her. 

4. 2 weakest scenes- Her reaction on seeing her portrait made by Abir and when she meets Abir for the first time after two months 

5. Pros- Her innocent expressive eyes, her sweet smile, baby faced charm, her acting in angsty scenes, voice modulation, dialogue delivery, she’s amazing in emotional scenes, her crying scenes are heartbreaking. 
Rhea is fab in comedy scenes too and when Mishti is teasing Abir with that mischievous twinkle in her eyes! Her Holi drunken scene was hilarious.

6. Cons- Her laughter in some scenes is a bit forced.

pallavi25 thumbnail

Mishbir 

2. Three of their best scenes ( in term of chemistry) 

3. Three of their weakest scenes ( in terms of chemistry) 

4. Their pros ( in terms of chemistry) 

5. Their cons ( in terms of chemistry) 

1. Unusual and quirky couple was my first impression. But I could see their chemistry right from first scene when their hands touched on the bus top. Yeah, my chemistry antenna is super sensitive, 

What I liked best about their initial meetings was they didnt really see each other but formed a connection by talking, sharing their thoughts and emotions. Only on Holi did they see each other clearly for the first time and Boom, chemistry was firmly established in that interaction.

2. Best scenes of chemistry- Too many to count but best ones are Ankhon ki gustakhian, Main pareshan and the Shringar scene on Navratri. The way he looks at her and how she looks shy yet cannot stop herself from responding, they can make polar ice melt. This is not counting their hottest scenes i.e. all those shower scenes.

Special mention: When Mish goes to meet him in his room the night before her wedding, their emotional reunion was pure, unadulterated, pulsing chemistry!

3. Weakest scenes- The sword/stick fight at the resort and in her dream looked forced and random

4. Pros- Mishbir started out as friends and then became lovers, their amazing comfort level and mutual understanding in pre breakup phase was the best!

5. Cons- They didnt trust each other, didnt trust each other's strength to handle difficult truths, they were not honest wiith each other and that caused their breakup.

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Keerthi.02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mishbir 

Was waiting for shaheer's show and i liked Rhea in her earlier show promos. First impression: In the tea cup promo, I was blown away and counted days for the show start. 

2. Three of their best scenes 

a) The first time abir helps with mishti's dress before the Sufi song performance. To me, this is point from where their friendship changed to more. 

b) Aakhon ki gustakiya

c) coffee date flirting.

d) Also the ghar banayenge wala poetry. 

e) Meet the girls dad. Man abir aced it, every single thing he said about mishti to her father was simply wow. 

3. Three of their weakest scenes (story wise)

1) The whole airport confession

2) Giving up mishti for kunal😭

3) The entire story from the breakup to the nishmish to the stolen mandap, ptsd and the current terrible surrogate baby track

4. Their pros:

a) abir's poetry

b) I like their dancing. Please do not throw chappals this way 😳.But as someone who likes to dance, I watch, rewatch and more. 

c) Initial characterization. Must admit I liked initial kuhu too just not kunal. 

5. Their cons

The whole nicknames chorni or ajeeb are cringe.

Not a fan of shaheer's angry young man. Did not like this in his earlier shows also.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hi Pooja: Your questionnaire is helping today's trend👍🏼😃Thanks

#RheshaLivedMishbir

https://twitter.com/jugnu_panda/status/1314845941438971905?s=20

https://twitter.com/jugnu_panda/status/1314845947789099008

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Abhi tak world War start hain hua 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 start hota hi hoga. Twitter stans r very touchy.