Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold-Isko hi promote kar dete Naira se. Bekar mein Mishti ke promos kyu banaye🤔

Star plus show ka pilot hi cancel kar deta. rhea was star plus choice not RS 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yeah when Abir being her husband doesn’t object to Mishti being a slave to Kuhu and listen to her abuses then how will Mishti stand for herself.?
She did fight back against that vile creature  during the magazine fiasco but then Abir,BP, BM all turned against her and told her to make amends with Kuwho because wo toh bachchi hai, nadaan hai, ðŸ¤¢

That time Mishti had to apologize to her abuser and none of them told the 🤬 to say sorry to Mishti!

Now Mishti knows her place in both families. She exists only as Kuwho’s slave and her doormat. Kuhu can kick her, slap her, abuse her, everyone will watch the fun and ask Mishti to apologize to the evil spawn because Mishti made a big mistake by just  existing. 

Bet if the the show has a second season then it would be about Bee-She hating Mishti and being Kuhuma/chaachi/masi(whatever) ki chamchi

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yeah when Abir being her husband doesn’t object to Mishti being a slave to Kuhu and listen to her abuses then how will Mishti stand for herself. She did fight back against that vile entity during the magazine fiasco but then Abir,BP, BM all turned against her and told her to make amends with Kuwho because wo toh bachchi hai, nadaan hai, ðŸ¤¢

Now Mishti knows her place in both families. She exists only as Kuwho’s slave and her doormat. Kuhu can kick her, slap her, abuse her, everyone will watch the fun and ask Mishti to apologize to the evil spawn because Mishti made a big mistake by just  existing. 

That's why I bashed abir so much since the magazine track. He is good for nothing. He is from that category baatein badi aur darshan chote🤪

He has never ever fulfilled the badi badi promises that he made to BP and mishti but haa Jo promise usne varsha, bm, aur kuhu ko kiya tha ghutno pe bhaitke 🤢ki woh sabse se lad jaayega to save her and pamper her more than anyone woh usne barabar nibhaya🤪

Arjst thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Just saw the last part and precap. 

Everyone reaction is so calm and composed. Everyone is behaving like mahaan. Kuhu confessed and Kunal reaction is meh. I understand that he disappointed but this much calmness. 

Precap: Kunal is giving divorce papers. Abir bro is on mission #KuKuunion. Abir promised to Mishti that he will not break any relationship or Mishbir love for mom

Btw why no one is questioning Kuhu about her bad language towards Mishti? Are these ppl having Amnesia or Am I fool for expecting a lot from these mahaan ppl. 

Btw I didn't understand Varsha convo with Kuhu as well as Mishti? Could anyone pls explain?

It almost felt like the show fast forwarded and we missed a few conversations between family and with Varsha... 

we are supposed to assume that everybody knows truth now including Varsha??

Arjst thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Mishti meets Varsha and tells her all this, but based on Varsha's self-talk seems like she already knew why Kuhu was doing this? Maybe she means she guessed? I hope so!

This part was very confusing

Arjst thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir is tensed on not seeing mish... Maasi comes n Abir says pehle maa used to take advantage of kunal now kuhu's insecurity, now even made my baby reason for breaking house, 

Kunal hears all this n Abir goes to talk but kunal doesn't listen... He seems to know something... But not saying anything to abir... 

Jas calls mami n gets to know everything... Maami says all this may be wrong which abir said of kuhu... Maasi comes n says abir never lies... Varsha too hears everything...

She thinks of talking to kuhu..  and calls but kuhu says she doesn't wanna talk in fear of saying truth.. 

Kuhu thanks kunal for being on her side... Kunal says only time will tell.. 

They never showed the reason why Kunal got suspicious of Kuhu or at what point he starts suspecting her? what changed his mind?

I felt the episode was jumping all over today and very confusing

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

That's why I bashed abir so much since the magazine track. He is good for nothing. He is from that category baatein badi aur darshan chote🤪

He has never ever fulfilled the badi badi promises that he made to BP and mishti but haa Jo promise usne varsha, bm, aur kuhu ko kiya tha ghutno pe bhaitke 🤢ki woh sabse se lad jaayega to save her and pamper her more than anyone woh usne barabar nibhaya🤪

It’s Bro above Biwi now! Before it was Nanko over Mishti. She’s always last on his list. 

Mishti and BP got fooled by his Badi Badi batein, he never fulfilled any of his promises that he made to BP about Mishti. 

But he did fulfill his promises to Varsha and co. to take care of that vile 🤬

He made the Angry Chorni turn into a crying weak doormat who gets kicked by Kuhu and then massages her feet ðŸ¤¢

Abir Baba is busy saving his Bro even after knowing she took money to be surrogate, even after she humiliated and cursed Mishti for last 7 months, calling her barren and jealous, depriving Mishti of staying close to her baby! Even after this Abir forgiving her so fast is crossing all limits!

When Mishti had told Kunal his birth truth, Abir didn’t forgive her, he didn’t even listen to her explanation, he pushed her, insulted her!  Now Kuhu’s 7 months long crimes and abuses seem to be nothing to him? Did Meenu force Kuwho to insult and humiliate Mishti?  It’s freaking unbelievable! 

Writers are completely butchering Abir’s character to give Kuwho a clean chit and this is unacceptable! Aren’t fans bashing the PH on twitter about this?

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They think it's normal that kuhu is cursing and badmouthing mishti. Mishti ko bhi aadat ho gayi hai, she thinks its okay if kuhu talks to her like that. Abir ne toh pehle se hi bol diya hai kuhu ko ki maine kabhi bhi mishti aur tumhare differences ko Humare beech mein aane nahi diya🤪🤢 Agar ek din bhi she talks sweetly to her then inka khaana hazam nahi hoga. I knew mishbir will keep saying sorry and ask for forgiveness from kuhu, and the show will end with kuku milan and mishbir being their life long slaves ðŸ¤ª

Mishti has accepted that kuhu will never change,she told Abir too,so the makers are expecting us to accept it  too,ab Mishbir ko koi problem nahi hai,toh Hum Kya kare

Makers ne purposely those shit dialogues diye to harass Mishbir fans😡

End me ,they will show mahaan kuhu once again as the queen,self praising herself n rest of the characters doing her puja

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjst

This part was very confusing

Yes it's confusing..but I think..when mishti said she asked for property..varsha did not believe..but later thought she knew why she was doing this...may be that means..varsha knew that she is doing all this for Kunal haq bcz meenu ka beta nahi he..

Koeli thumbnail

After several warning members keep on mocking and bashing characters, actions, fans etc. from now onwards EDT will be only read only. No discussion in EDT will be entertained further. Sutapa, kindly post the whole update together and send us the link we will be closing it. It is really sad that the show is coming to an end and members are still bashing and mocking and forcing us to take harsh decisions. Strict action will be taken against the offenders.

YRHPK DT

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago