Pavitra Punia on Paras Chabra

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Paras ki ex gf Ek se bade kar Ek hain. Lagta hain saare expense courtship period mein Pavitra ne Hi bear kiye hain. Jaise Akansha ne kiya tha. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This woman is sassy and sexy with unfiltered savagery. 😎

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

lmao love paras ki beizzati

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Paras hai hi isi layak. Bloody leech!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nathu_ki_Joru

IKR and I loved how he whines that he has made a name for himself on his own and he hates when people call him xyz's BF and this gal just bitchslapped him 🤣

He’s thick-skinned and shameless on so many levels. Remember how he treated his mom when she dropped by for a visit. You could clearly tell she struggled all her life to raise an assh**t like him.

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He deserves it, but then he is completely shameless...

All the women he dated has such horrible things to say about him. They were all more successful and popular than him. He uses them for popularity and money, maybe, from what I decipher. I feel sorry for all of them -  he speaks so cheaply about each and everyone of them after breaking up.

I remember Sara Khan blasting him in an interview after their breakup (he participated in Nach Baliye with her  - they were a wild card entry but got eliminated soon)

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

He deserves it, but then he is completely shameless...

All the women he dated has such horrible things to say about him. They were all more successful and popular than him. He uses them for popularity and money, maybe, from what I decipher. I feel sorry for all of them -  he speaks so cheaply about each and everyone of them after breaking up.

I remember Sara Khan blasting him in an interview after their breakup (he participated in Nach Baliye with her  - they were a wild card entry but got eliminated soon)

so nice and balanced analysis 🧐 

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

He’s thick-skinned and shameless on so many levels. Remember how he treated his mom when she dropped by for a visit. You could clearly tell she struggled all her life to raise an assh**t like him.

Just cannot tolerate the way he badmouths all his exes...He is a shameless user with no values and zero respect for the women he dated..