Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sss1119

As long as Bajaj doesn’t justify his actions saying I did this for kuki to have a mother blah blah...I’m ok with whatever he says or doesn’t say😆

But ,whatever it is just end Bajkom drama in 3-5 minutes fgs 😳

Yea. Jaldi nipat jaye dono. So that we have some scene left. 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Meri ek hi wish hai... this tym I want prerna to take out her anger  on buddha and komo both. 

Yes Prena should really take out her anger on Buddha and Komo for all the horrible and criminal things they did to separate Anupre😤Prena taking both Buddha and Komo classes for the horrible things they did will really be an awesome scene to watch in KZK2😈

I also didn't want Buddha to die saving Prena or else Bajaj character will be eternally whitewashed in KZK2. Buddha will also be known as the most mahaan, saint and the knight in shining armour of Prena if he died saving Prena. Rather than Buddha dying I wanted Buddha to apologize Anupre for doing horrible things with Anupre to separate them 8 years ago😃

I really like the way today KZK2 CVS did bandbajoying of Bajaj's character and make him one of the mastermind along with komolika in the 8 years ago bridge kand and orphanage kand😎

Well played EK and KZK2 CVS👏

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i didnt understand bajaj forging anurag's signature in the orphanage for sneha.whats that...

when did he do it...now or years back..

Originally posted by: Abjini

Yes Prena should really take out her anger on Buddha and Komo for all the horrible and criminal things they did to separate Anupre😤Prena taking both Buddha and Komo classes for the horrible things they did will really be an awesome scene to watch in KZK2😈

I also didn't want Buddha to die saving Prena or else Bajaj character will be eternally whitewashed in KZK2. Buddha will also be known as the most mahaan, saint and the knight in shining armour of Prena if he died saving Prena. Rather than Buddha dying I wanted Buddha to apologize Anupre for doing horrible things with Anupre to separate them 8 years ago😃

I really like the way today KZK2 CVS did bandbajoying of Bajaj's character and make him one of the mastermind along with komolika in the 8 years ago bridge kand and orphanage kand😎

Well played EK and KZK2 CVS👏

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Maybe it's a courtesy done to KP the actor, for obliging to help EK in such a crucial time. Otw, with the way he is shown to be the sadistic person, being responsible for the pain endured by Pre, Sneha and even Kukki, he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy. 😏

Yep, I think this knife and “sacrificing” his life in attempt to save Prerna is probably due to KP’s demands for his Bajaj’s character.😆

I saw KPs part in KZK2 farewell interview. He responded to reporter’s question, when he was asked about climax/show’s ending. KP said something like what happened with SRK’s character in Kal Ho Na Ho and Darr (he died).😆

Obviously it won’t fit Anurag as we saw AnuPre’s pillow fight in BTS. Knowing KP is a huge fan of SRK, I would expect Bajaj to have this SRK’s character wala ending. 😂

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Nope... even if Bajaj apologises to Pre or even Anurag. It won’t help with any redemption to his character. Bajaj is carrying a huge weight of his sins which can’t be lifted. 👎🏼

Bajaj along with Komo deserves the most miserable punishment as their sins are not forgivable at all! 😆😵

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Baj as a character after all that he has done to suit his purpose/obsession or watever can’t be redeemed. 

Considering today is the last episode I wanna them to bhagaao Bajaj n Kom as soon as possible n concentrate on AnuPrePie. 😳⭐️

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Like other members have already said ....I really don’t want a sorry . Don’t care...just get done with the villains quickly .  

Abjini thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

i didnt understand bajaj forging anurag's signature in the orphanage for sneha.whats that...

when did he do it...now or years back..

Actually in 2 October 2020 episode, Anurag showed Prena the picture of the CCTV footage of Samidha's orphanage where Bajaj was seen signing  samidha's adoption papers for komolika. So Bajaj signed as Anurag Basu so that Komolika could adopt Sneha peacefully and also to keep Samidha away from Prena. Actually to adopt a child signature of both the parents are required, but since komolika knew that Anurag will never signed in Samidha's adoption papers or Anurag may also come to know that Samidha is Anupre's daughter Sneha that's why komolika took Mr Bajaj's help to forge Anurag's signature in the Samidha's adoption papers since Bajaj was in komolika's team. You should see this in 2 October 2020(yesterday's episode)👍🏼

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Maafi maangaaaa 😆