Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

but previous bajaj was accepted when he did good deeds  after a lot of bad deeds

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Nope... even if Bajaj apologises to Pre or even Anurag. It wonโ€™t help with any redemption to his character. Bajaj is carrying a huge weight of his sins which canโ€™t be lifted. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Bajaj along with Komo deserves the most miserable punishment as their sins are not forgivable at all! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ต

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

Maafi maangaaaa ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And gave aashirwaad to AnuPre๐Ÿ˜†

As if Basu Boy was waiting for his permission only! 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And gave aashirwaad to AnuPre๐Ÿ˜†

As if Basu Boy was waiting for his permission only! 

nazrein jhuk gayee sharmindagi se..

He should have not touched samidhas adoption.. It was mehhhhh

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Yessss.

Chalo at least apni beti toh yaad aa gayi. Abh Mr. Basu, the so called filthy housefly, only will take care of her. And he will for sure give her more love than she ever got.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

say louder

yes  this i want  he backstab the prerna  the most 

that disgust feeling in prerna eyes is worth watch 

after that  dil wali  shadi  this lil  scene  has so much impact on me 

thank u for giving this scene๐Ÿ‘

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

say louder

yes  this i want  he backstab the prerna  the most 

that disgust feeling in prerna eyes is worth watch 

after that  dil wali  shadi  this lil  scene  has so much impact on me 

thank u for giving this scene๐Ÿ‘

Very much... More than komolika its bajaj who broke her trust...

Samidha ko bhi nahin rehne dena tha usko pre ke saaath...

Waaahhh wahhhh ..

Socho agar sneha london leke jaathi tho ye uss bacchi ke saath kya kartha..

Seems like durga maa protected cp from going to wrong hands 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Tum oopar se neeche phenko maein pakad loonga

Waah waaah waaah

shrutiraina007 thumbnail

Tum oopar se neeche phenko maein pakad loonga

Waah waaah waaah

And he said it so casually 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Doesn't matter, Pari..

Remember how he arranged for AnuPre maariage before handing her the divorce papers in the previous Bajaj track?

I believed it then that he actually went a change of heart. Whether that change was due to actual regret or simply because he was shaken after seeing Kuki witness his marauding/murdering avatar, is a matter of anybody's guess..

However, now, after knowing that not only did he co-conspire with AnuKom but was also a mastermind of the whole bridge fiasco, but also ended up separating AnuPre, didn't inform Anurag about Sneha and double crossed AnuPre. He kept on giving impression to Anurag that Sneha is with Pre and made Pre believe that Sneha had died in orphanage arson- he carried this double game for 8 years..

I don't think he needs to apologize to Anurag for anything because to be very honest, Anurag was a part of the entire charade. But will any amount of apology be enough to negate the heartbreak, the hollowness that Prerna felt for the last 8 years thinking her daughter died? 

Leave Prerna for a while. Lets assume that whatever he had done for Prerna (albeit for his own selfish reasons) compensated for all the wrongdoings. But will it anyway lessen his sin towards Sneha? Will it exonerate him of separating a child from his parents for eight years? I can still condone the fact that he became obsessive towards Prerna hence didn't want her to know Sneha's truth.. but what stopped him from informing Anurag that Sneha is not with Prerna? The last straw was him forging Anurag's signature facilitating Komolika adopt Sneha. Despite claiming to love Prerna, he wanted her to continue with a heartbreak of losing her daughter. What kind of love is this? Did he fear that Sneha would connect AnuPre, did he fear that Sneha will be the biggest obstruction in his path leading to Prerna?? Isn't it more toxic that AnuPre's so called toxic love? For him children were means to an end. Kuki was means to get Prerna in his life and Sneha was a means to separate AnuPre forever..

For me, he will remain Sneha's culprit forever. And I'm glad that Sneha was either an orphan or Sneha Prerna Anurag Basu. Sneha Bajaj would have sounded extremely vituperative...