Rani saa possessive MiNeilan 

like us🤣

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sushdvj

🤣🤣

Ghayraiyo tak🤣🤣

haa...kafi ghahraaiyo tk...

Ayse hi thorii rani sa h hmari🤣

@Anjali ab claim wala post mt daala ki bholi bhali anjali pr illzaam lgaya ja rha h fir se🤣

Kaha se 

Base se🤣🤣

arrehh😅 ab eska do meaning smjh aarha h mko🤣 Surgical strike bhi pta chlega 3-4 chappies m🤣

Ok

Gyan ki murat🤣

🤣🤣 Feeling aarhi h mko...bhut padne wali h ess gyan ke chkrr m🤣

aww...this is so sweet...

Kya post dhoondhi ho...mst relate horhaa h😆

Hmari possessive rani saa😆🤗😳

Koi ghotala ni chlega enke raaj m😆

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago

Wah putri wah tumne humesha ke tarah apni Gurumaa ko khub prasann kiya.  Aise hi mera naam roshan karti raho , mera aashirwaad humesha Tumhare saath hai 

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

Wah putri wah tumne humesha ke tarah apni Gurumaa ko khub prasann kiya.  Aise hi mera naam roshan karti raho , mera aashirwaad humesha Tumhare saath hai 

shukriyaa❤️ Sb aapki hi kripa h maate🤗🤗🤗

Loved it khushi 

Awesome part🙂 

But PM kyu nahi kiya? 

Well I am enjoying this jealous Neil & Mini that was cute 😂 

Neil or kya kya banega 😂😂 gynecologist 🤣🤣 poor soul I hope bus wo mini ke liye he ho 

Even if  it's a physical  relationship but still deep down has a emotional connection which both need to understand as both are insecure about each other 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Originally posted by golden_aura

Loved it khushi 

Awesome part🙂 

Thanks....glad u liked it❤️

But PM kyu nahi kiya? 

Sorry..

Well I am enjoying this jealous Neil & Mini that was cute 😂 

Neil or kya kya banega 😂😂 gynecologist 🤣🤣 poor soul I hope bus wo mini ke liye he ho 

Even if  it's a physical  relationship but still deep down has a emotional connection which both need to understand as both are insecure about each other 

Probably in the next part they will realise😆

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Been damn busy this week....will  try to update tomorrow surely😊

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago

CHAPTER-10

Neil rolled around the bed but failed to find Minni beside. He woke as shock ran through his spine. He searched for her everywhere around till he find a letter of hers informing that she is leaving for Patiala for a couple of weeks. He couldn’t believe their last night was mainly meant to bid him a ‘bye'. He understood why she was so desperate to spend time with him in the hospital but at the same time surely angry for not informing him beforehand. Though he knew somewhat that Minni might not have told him because she knew he would not let her go but still he failed to reason his anger. He couldn’t concentrate on anything except thinking of the ways how he would spend these couple of weeks without her specially without even hearing her voice as surely he was not going to talk to her after this little betrayal.

Three weeks later.

Three weeks have passed. Babita and Hanuman Singh had insisted Minni to stay a week longer and she failed to excuse something genuine. She had not received even a single call from since the day she left Delhi. She kept wondering his whereabouts yet angry on not being called. There didn’t  gone a single night where she didn’t dreamt of Neil nor a single when she didn’t  missed him. She couldn’t digest the fact that her nightmare is coming true and the reason for which she actually came failed to accomplish. He is not missing her left her heart void and soul with sorrow.

The sky was all dark yet dimly lit by the incandescent moon. Minni was standing in her balcony engrossed in  Neil’s  thoughts. She grabbed her phone and dialled his number .

“Why should I call him first.? Even last time it just me who called him. I don’t  want to sound desperate  to talk ofc when I know He don’t give a damn", her thoughts stopped her midway from calling him. She kept struggling  hard between  her mind and heart  when her eyes landed on a long black car  that stopped directly with a screech in front of her haveli and it took her no time to figure out whose it was. It was of Neil. She couldn’t believe her eyes when he came out of it looking at a piece of paper as if examining some address. She pinched herself to get back into the reality but to her surprise this time she didn’t wake up from a dream and had to chid herself. She quickly took a pot placed on the railing and threw at him to confirm she is not dreaming not realizing it could have hurt him badly but luckily he escaped.

“F**k!!!” he cursed as the pot touched the ground.

“Is this how you welcome your guests. Or this punishment  is  exclusively mine?”, he exclaimed  as he looked up at her.

It was real. Neil was here and she failed to kept a control over her heart which throbbing against her ribs. She ran....literally ran down the stairs . As she stepped out of the doorframe  her eyes and hands began scanning whether he is hurt or not. She finally sighed in relief finding no scars on him. Her heart kept throbbing harder and harder as if it would explode. The time as if stood still for her. Her soulful eyes met the hazel in his and that was the very moment she realized she is in love with him. She is no herself. She loves him. The week without him, the sheer torture she endured confirmed her feelings for Neil. He made her feel alive, he filled her life with joy and gave her purpose. The physical attraction between them was electric and now the emotional one was beyond expectations making her crazy altogether.

Neil couldn’t hold anymore and hugged her and she reciprocated in a way she never  did before. He too tightened the grip more protective, caring and loving as if there is no tomorrow. She closed her eyes to sink into his embrace.

After minutes they realized where they were actually standing and unwillingly had to seperate.

“What are doing here?”, she asked in fake anger.

“Well ...to pay a visit to my patient whose daughter I was missing me alot"

A tsunami  of butterflies  twirled in her stomach on knowing that she was being missed. She matters to him was enough to make her sworn.

“You could have called atleast before arriving”

“Then how would I have got this beautiful welcome", he laughed and she joined him.

“Hey! Wait...are you taunting me for this pot", she glared as he looked down to realise.

“Ofcourse!”, he grinned.

“And I don’t call those with great egos”, he taunted.

“ I m not egostic. It’s you.”

“Yeah! And that’s why I’m here"

“Yeah to check upon me whether I got someone else or not like you.”

Neil was about to retort when he noticed  Babita coming out. She was surprised to see him there but a smile kept prevailing over her face. Minni excused that he was assisting a surgery in Patiala and thus is here. Babita insisted Neil to come in and despite several fake fragile attempts of him, he was there sitting in their living room gossiping with  Hanuman  Singh and not leaving a single chance to ogle Minni. 

As per Neil’s  anticipation  , Babita asked him to stay as it was already late to leave back for Delhi. Though he was already waiting for it but showed some resistance for formality for which he was rewarded with Minni’s glare.

Minni kept looking for chance to talk to him but got none. After dinner ,where she strictly put everything in accordance with his choices,  she found him busy discussing politics with her dad. She felt like a poor soul craving for something which is not even hers.

“F**k! Out of 7billion people I had to fall for this jerk",she cursed.

She came out of kitchen past an hour and found him still busy in checking Babita's vitals up.

“Hmm...must say..you are recovering at a great rate", he commented.

“And I'M deteriorating at a great rate by falling for you .....goshh!! Where this craziness gonna take me", Minni cursed again.It was all new to her. The sheer torture she was going through since a week seemed like has attained some new extent after her realization. She was experiencing  something she has never experienced before. She have had men in her life but the way he was affecting her was beyond her mind. 

Defeated by the situation, poor Minni left upstairs. She was standing by the railing of the balcony adoring the transcend moon shining on her. Her mind was still engrossed in Neil thinking whether she should confess her feeling or not. She has never seen Neil getting emotionally or sharing his heart out with her. He has always been jolly and outgoing who believes in no strings attached like a ‘WANDERER'. So Will he reciprocate? Or her confession will end up whatever little they have?

She was struggling with her thoughts she felt a light patting on her shoulder . She turned around and before she could realise Neil took her lips in his coaxing her to part her lips to make it more intimate with his hands sliding down her waist pulling her more into him. She gave in and it turned out much more passionate than she ever expected. She was lost in him till they ran out of breath. Neil was about to take her earlobe when she stopped him.

“Isn’t this place quite adventurous  for this?”

“We have been adventurous since day1. Isn’t it?”, he winked and began nuzzling her neck.

She moaned.

“Wasn’t that hug enough adventurous for you?”

“No... You wanna know what’s adventurous for me?”, he said before taking her lips again pulling her more closer as his tongue tangles with hers engulfing her in another passionate kiss. Amidst his sensation lingering in her flesh she realized that maybe this is all what he wants. She is just designed for his pleasure and no there is no relation beyond this physical intimacy. She decided that she would steal as many moments as she could with him to cherish all her life and would end this up whenever he wants without even letting him know her feelings ever...and ever. It will die or survive but all within her. 

Minni was lost in adoring him, feeling him on her , his lips busy dancing with hers and his hands along with cold breeze sending shivers to her spine. She wanted to imprint it all in her heart so that she would cherish it even when he won’t be with her. While Neil was busy celebrating their reunion with such passionate kiss. Both engrossed in each other unaware that they being watched by another dark soul.

To be continued...

Part11 at page60

Link---https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154371944

Edited by A_Cosmic_Dust - 1 years ago