Abhi to neil ki  surgical strike bhi baaki h🤣

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sushdvj

Beautiful update đŸ¤—

Abhi to neil ki  surgical strike bhi baaki h🤣

thanksss.....hnn wo bhi hogaaa jldi😆

Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER-11

Neil was busy celebrating their reunion with such passionate kiss. Both engrossed in each other unaware that they being watched by another dark soul.

Isha was standing there all unnerved. Shock ran down her spine. She left without being noticed.

Next morning Neil left back for Delhi and a week later Minni too followed him.

When Minni gets home she took a shower and change into some more comfortable clothes. she cook some chicken curry and watch Netflix. Around 10:00 she gets a text from Neil asking her if she was still up. she text him back and tell him that she is.

She was still wondering whether to confess her heart or not so to sooth her confusions a bit she wrote a letter to Neil but decided to never give him. It would remain as a sovereign for her after their break up.

At exactly 10:30 Neil arrives at her house. she open the door and let him in.

"Did you cook?" he asks before saying hello.

"Yes," she reply "Why?"

"Because I'm starving for you and food. I haven't eaten a full meal all day."

"We'll you are in luck, because I cooked extra."

He smiles and kisses her cheek before heading into the kitchen. “This supposed-to-be-one-night-stand is starting to feel more like a relationship.”,she wondered.

"Thanks precious."

“Why you keep calling me precious?”

“because that’s what I have always wanted you to know since the day I've laid my eyes on you that YOU’RE PRECIOUS.”

“And why I'm precious to you?”

Neil suddenly turned all quiet as even he didn’t know the exact words to phrase it.

“Why to bother to name it till it makes you happy..?Most beautiful things need not be reasoned Precious...it sometimes devalues them”, Neil brushed off the topic as he hugged her.

“Maybe you are right. Some questions are better not to be answered but whatsoever it is ...it’s beautiful “Minni said as she placed a quick peck on his lips .

She followed behind him in the kitchen. He searches through the cabinets for a plate.

"In there," she say pointing at the cabinet near the sink.

He grabs a plate out the cabinet and makes him a plate of chicken curry and rice. She sit on top of the counter while he heats up his food in the microwave. When he's done he places the plate to the right of her and places his hands on the counter on both sides of her waist. He kisses her forehead.

Next her nose.

Then her lips.

she smiles and kiss him back flicking her tongue against his. He smiles and gives her another kiss. she pick up his fork picking up a piece of chicken. "Open."

He smiles and opens his mouth and she feed him his food. "Mmm you can cook."

"Thank you."

she feed him serving after serving until it's all gone. When he's done, she hop off the counter and kiss his cheek. "Wash your dishes and meet me in the room," she whisper in his ear as she walk away from him.

she go to her room and slip off her shorts and shirt leaving her in nothing but the lace bodysuit she put on for Neil. she climb on to the bed and wait for him.

He comes in and smiles as soon as he see's her in the bed. she smile back. He dims the lights and both got busy in their business.

The next day Neil is up before her and is already slipping on his clothes.

"Where are you going? " she ask.

"I have to go to work, there's been an emergency. One of my patients is back."

she sit up and slip on a shirt. "Who?" she ask. It can't be her mom, she would have called her by now.

He turns around and looks at her and his expression says it all. "It's Arya, she had a seizure." Mini’s heart instantly falls. He kneels down at her feet, wrapping his hands around her waist. "It's probably nothing," he says trying to relax her. "It could just be a small brain bleed, that I can easily fix."

"What if you can't like last time?" she ask, tears streaming down her face. "What if you can't fix it? What if it's not small? What if the tumour is back?"

She immediately felt guilyy for reminding him his last unsuccessful surgery but she obviously can't help her emotions at this time.

"I don't know for sure, which is why I have to get to the hospital to find out."

"Well go, please," she sniffle. He kisses her one last time and leaves. she quickly get dressed and as she is, she get a call. It's Preet. She tells her what she already found out from Neil. Arya had a seizure and is in the hospital, and that they already did head scan. Minni tell her that

She is  on her way.

She leave her house and head to the hospital. She was lucky it was a Saturday and thus office was off.

She get to the hospital and head straight for the children's wing. By the look on everyone's faces she could figure out that they knew what happened as well. When she get to Arya's room the doctors and nurses are in there to prep her for surgery. Everyone turns to her, but she is not paying attention, she too focused on the child in the bed.

"Veerbalika!" Arya  exclaims.

"Chutanki!" Minni say with the same enthusiasm as her.

Minni walk up to her bed and kiss the top of her head. "She wouldn't go into surgery before you got here," Preet says.

"I came here as soon as I got your call, now you have to go to surgery because I'm not letting you wait another second."

"Ok," she whispers.

She look back at Neil and he nods. That seems to be their way of communicating each time they need to send a certain message in certain situations. "Yes, let's prep you," Neil says.

They prep her and take her out the room.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice," Preet says.

"No problem," Minni reply. "I was already on my way to the hospital after Neil told me."

"What? He called you and told you?" she asks.

"Umm," she hesitated. "Not really he was kind of over at my house..."

"Ooohhh, so your no-longer-one-night-stand, was at your house last night. Tell me more I need a distraction from the fact I can't do anything to help my Arya right now."Preet says.

Minni let out a soft sigh and indulge her distraction.

"Just for another nightstand, nothing else," she corrected her.

Preet smiles and nods. "Ok."

"I'm serious Preet."

"Ok," she says, her hands up in surrender.

"You don't want to date him?" She asks with a smirk. "I see those not so subtle looks you both share."

Minni turned speechless for a while. A part of her was dying to be with Neil but another part was sure that her own feelings will someday consume her and thus afraid to confess it. 

"Whatever, I'm gonna run to the store, do you g want anything, I know you haven't eaten yet."

"No, Minni, I can't, you brought us food last time."

"Preet, we aren't doing this again.

What do you want from the store?"

She gives in and finally answers. "Can you just get a burger ."

"Yea of course. Drinks? ."

"Fruit punch will be good," she replies

"Alright, I'll be right back."

"Thank you so much, Minni, I owe you twice."

"No, you don't, we are friends. .aren’t we?"

"Thank you again," she repeats.

"No problem," I reply.

Minni leave the hospital and go to the store up the street from the hospital. She get the burgers and three fruit punches for her , Neil and Preet. When she get to the car she put the snacks inside of her backpack.

She is on her way back to the hospital. As she is driving, a car speeds through a stop sign and hits her in the passenger side.Her body shifts roughly at the impact.

The car flips...

One.

Two.

Three.

She try to scream but nothing comes out.

Unconscious...

Do share ur veiws guys😳

Part12 at page62

Link  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154403227

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago