Hoshiyaari m galti🤣

MiNeil ko to ho gaya h pyaar

Bus inko samajh jaaye mere yaar😆

Probably in nxt chap

Beautiful update 🤗

Thanksssssss....glad h liked it😆

Posted: 3 years ago

CHAPTER-9

Five days have gone by since Neil’s last visit to her. The passed two days had been quite tough for Neil. Minni’s words had been ringing in his whereas Minni remained clueless. 

Minni grabbed her phone to call Neil but then decided to wait for him to call first afterall she surely don’t want to look desperate for him. She convinced herself that he must be busy and tired due to some or the other surgeries remembering how tensed he was when his surgery didn’t go well but the fact that Neil was not making any effort was not something she could gulp down so easily. She again took her phone and typed a long text questioning his whereabouts and complaining that he is not making pace with her and his profession but then the a question stopped her from clicking the blue arrow to send. By what right she is asking this afterall they are not in some relationship  nor in some commitment.

“Wait....is she missing him?”, the question dawned at her and the fact that he is not bothered at all filled her heart with sorrow.

“She can’t  miss him. It is supposed to be a one night stand....it has to be end someday...and she is not supposed to think beyond it and why should she to get hurt when she well knows that no one cares on the other side", she tried to convince herself but failed.

She took her phone and began probing it. She started re-reading his old messages and smiling and blushing like some love sick teen and then chiding herself shocked at her own behaviour. She have had enormous conversations in her mind with Neil in these passed five days but now when she recalls any of them to say over call to him seems quite authoritative for which somewhere she lacks confidence as she knows Neil never made any effort to gift her those rights.

After finally struggling a lot with her own thoughts Minni made a call to Neil which he declined.

“What if he is already bored and thinking ways to get rid of me?”, the only thought was enough to be her worst nightmare.

After few minutes she received a text.

NEIL: surgery in some mins. Ttyl

Minni heaved a sigh in relief.

“But what if it’s first step to avoid me?”, she wondered and left unnerved.

“But the why hell his attentions bothering her. Isn’t she supposed to look her job and responsibilities first and after this casual fling leave his life like she never entered. But why this Dr.Oberoi is affecting her mood, heart and mind so much? And for god sake she wants the answer of all these to attain some peace of mind.” , Minni kept fighting with her inner self when finally something dawned her mind.”she wants to know whether she even matter to him or not?”

She remembers her dad asking her to come for some time. Her mind considered it a good opportunity to get her answer. She decided to go to Patiala. She packed her bags and was about to step out of the doorframe when strange longingness engulfed her. “How can she leave for weeks without even meeting him once. Or atleast  informing him once?”, her practical mind tried to convince her heart but failed. Suddenly she recieved a call . It was Neil. She picked it up and  was surprised when she heard his voice on the other line. She didn't think he would call her back her so soon. "Hey Minni, we still on for tonight?"

'Yes, but I have to talk to you about something." her tone was distraught.

"What?" He asks.

"I don't want to tell you over the phone. I'll tell you tonight."

Minni thought of telling him about her decision to go but then her last memory with her held her back. She remembered how restless and pensive he had become when she mentioned about going to Patiala last time. She wondered why but then decided to gift him  the shock in the morning itself as she very well knew that he would somehow convince her to back out but she wants to know her importance. Further she can’t break her parent’s heart after giving them hope of her arrival. Moreover, she knew she will love to hear Isha’s another fake story. Too much drama!, she thought.

"Can't you just come down here and tell me. I'm going to worry about what you have to tell me all day, because by the tone of your voice it doesn't sound good."

Suddenly an evil idea striked her mind and she giggled to herself.

'Alright, I'll come down."

'Alright."

When she get there she ask for Neil. They tell her to wait for him.

Neil got a call from the front desk telling him that there is a young lady here to see him. He instantly know it is Minni. He asks the receptionist to allow her to his cabin. Minni very gladly rushed to his cabin and didn’t even cared to knock the door the first. And to her very surprise a nurse in pink was standing quite close to Neil both engaged  and their heads buried in some files and out of nowhere an strange anger rose within her. She felt jealous unware of why?

She stepped out of the doorframe of his cabin. After a while even the nurse in pink comes out.

“Are you searching for something mam?”, she politely asked.

“Peace. Can you give me?”, Exclaimed Minni already pissed off by her.

“Sorry. I didn’t get you"

“Even I don’t get myself nowadays.”, she said furiously.

Hearing the mess out of his cabin, Neil comes out.

“What ‘happening here?”, he asked.

“Dr. Do you know this lady. She is harming the decorum of the hospital”

Neil grinned mischievously at seeing their fight with a pride in his eyes on witnessing his jealous precious scolding the nurse like a tigress in rage. 

“Yeah...she is daughter of one of my patient”, Neil answered her and she soon left.

And his words choked Minni.

“Just a patient’s daughter. Is this my designation in his life. A mere patient’s daughter nothing else.?”, she wondered stunned at his words.

He took her into his cabin. He close the door behind him and close the blinds. "What is it?" He asks.

“I guess I should be the asking this cupid. Oppss! DR. OBEROI “, she mocked him.

Neil smiled seeing her so jealous. He was on cloud nine realising the cat is finally out of the box.

“Etnaa gussaa...ufff", he said as he put a hair strand behind her ear.

“Why would I be angry ?”, she taunted. “Afterall I’m just a patient’s daughter.  How can I?” “Isn’t it?”, she asked as she held his collar.

“You are my precious  one night stand”,he said as he slammed his lips on hers. He kept pressing against her to open but she didn’t in protest. He finally bit her lower lip and she moaned in pain giving access to her mouth and Neil was no way going to give up this opportunity. He kept deepening the kiss until they ran out of breath.

“You jerk. Who was she?”, she asked as she held his collar more furiously. 

“My nurse. Opss! I mean hospital’s nurse"he teased.

“That I know you idiot! What was she doing so close to you. And don’t you dare to lie. I noticed how you were enjoying her presence?”, she accused him.

“Yeah alot", he grinned before taking her earlobe and nuzzling her neck as his hands ran down her spine.

She pushed him in protest.

“ But I don’t affect you. Isn’t it?”, he taunted.

Minni held his collar again and pulled him closer.

“In a way no one ever did", she said before attacking his lips and he responded back with equal vigor .

“Till we are together, all your time is exclusively mine.”, she threatened him as she tore his shirt's button with fierce in a go.

“What the f**k", he cursed. She grinned and he did the same to her dress. Soon they were lying on the floor , naked and totally spent both physically and emotionally. All the frustration of the passed week exhausted.

“I missed you”, he confessed honest.

“Not more than me", she shared for the first time making his heart content. 

“What now?”,she asked looking at her torn clothes lying on the floor.

“I should call the nurse", he said as he started laughing seeing her rreaction.She hit him hard as she started laughing along .

“I have some spare clothes. U may borrow my shirt"

She gave him a suspicious glare.

He laughed..

Suddenly Neil receives a text and the smile on his face vanishes. He quickly deletes it fearing Minni would  encounter it someday but not before emailing the same.

To be  continued....

Precap: 😈

Part 10 at page 56

Link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154338853

Edited by A_Cosmic_Dust - 1 years ago

Suddenly Neil receives a text and the smile on his face vanishes. He quickly deletes it fearing Minni would  encounter it someday but not before emailing the same

Text______________mail________________delete

ye kya  surgical process h 

Or ye

Precap😈

😆

Edited by Sushdvj - 3 years ago

Doctor doctor khel rahe hain dono bachhe🤣🤣☺️

Mazedar khel hai🤣

Precap kya hai😆 dhamaka hoga kya koi

Jalan Jalan Jalan dono ko hui jalan🤣

Neil ek gync ye profession baccha h 

Idiea mil gaya🤣

Beautiful update 🤗

Originally posted by Sushdvj

Suddenly Neil receives a text and the smile on his face vanishes. He quickly deletes it fearing Minni would  encounter it someday but not before emailing the same

Text______________mail________________delete

ye kya  surgical process h 

Yhi smjhlo😆 aur baad surgical  strike hoga🤣

Or ye

Precap😈

😆

Sabr k fal meetha hota h baalike 🤣