Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I cant hear it properly but thanks xx 

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

I cant hear it properly but thanks xx 

Sorry about that... but that link only I got... am checking in Insta.... till no one uploaded..😭

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Sorry about that... but that link only I got... am checking in Insta.... till no one uploaded..😭

Can u tell me what he is saying no thanks as long as I have seen it

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can u tell me what he is saying no thanks as long as I have seen it

Rudr says that he’d not want a repeat (of what is not clear in the promo). He adds that no one is more important than Preesha and Saaransh to him. Ahana, in her mind, says that now that she knows that Preesha is not Saaransh’s mother, she will destroy the trump card called Saaransh that Preesha has been using to get close to Rudr. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

Rudr says that he’d not want a repeat (of what is not clear in the promo). He adds that no one is more important than Preesha and Saaransh to him. Ahana, in her mind, says that now that she knows that Preesha is not Saaransh’s mother, she will destroy the trump card called Saaransh that Preesha has been using to get close to Rudr. 

Hey thanks oh man this is not a good sign for rusha pata nahi how rudra will take this 🤔

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey thanks oh man this is not a good sign for rusha pata nahi how rudra will take this 🤔

Thatswhy I hope Pree tells this truth to Rudra herself instead of him hearing it from someone else. 

But acc to me, it shouldn't create any havoc between them, cause what if Pree is not his real mother, she still for long has raised Saraansh, and that too like her very own child. Ru can't do anything related to court and all cause he himself too is not Saransh's real father. Let's see how the story unfolds. 

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes and I also want Rudra to know about Rajeev abandoning pregnant Mahima due to fear for his dad also balraj ahana knowing he never even enquired about Mahima or Saransh and how Mahima was mentally stressed during pregnancy and Preesha gave Saransh a heartbeat. 

I want to see Rudra supporting and respecting Preesha more after this truth comes out and not try to snatch away saransh from her or hate her by taking revenge on her

I dont know what balraj will do if he comes to know about sarnsh being his grandson

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Promo looks interesting.... this twist 'll either break Rusha or make them more stronger...🤞🤞 depends on Preesha telling Ru the truth or again hiding it....

Shooting.Star thumbnail

See I have a different view for this Promo about Pree’s secret of not being Saransh’a biological mother getting disclosed too early in the show (only been 4.5 months to the show). 🤔

This is the major point/highlight of the show and how can this be let out so easily and too early.

This is how YHC plot was promoted:

"Yeh Hai Chahatein deals with another social issue. It’s often said that it’s easier for men with children to get married again, but very tough for a woman with a child to find a suitable groom."

However, Saransh has been turned out to be Pree’s nephew instead of her biological son. This is misleading but Khair churro as everyone else thinks Pree is Saransh’s biological mother, so fair enough to ignore it!

But suitable groom? Ru has not completely fallen in love with Pree yet imo - he is slowly realising it. If the truth has been disclosed to him now, then how is this living up to promised storyline as he will be falling in love completely after knowing the truth which is pretty normal and not a unique storyline (it will all become about sacrifice issue where ML falling in love with FL due to her big sacrifice!). 🤔

This secret should have been disclosed about RuSha have reciprocated feelings for each other and happily settled in their married life or may be not disclosed this secret at all (or to Ru only after they are settled). 

I think it’s a blunder by CVs to disclose this secret  too early, it’s disappointing! 

YHM had step mother and infertility angle for Ishita which were being referred throughout the whole show.

Here, except Saransh paternity truth nothing major to explore for Pree. After truth disclosure,  Pree will not carry that “social stigma” anymore and YHC will not be dealing with any social issue as such which EK has mentioned at the start.

After this secret disclosure, what else can they show! YHC is over as this was the main essence!🤔 

YHC might be a finite series?!?🤔