Famous Urdu poet Rahat Indori passes away

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Noted Urdu poet Rahat Indori, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, died due to the viral infection in Madhya Pradeshs Indore on Tuesday.

According to the doctors, he suffered two heart attacks and couldn't be saved.

The 70-year-old, who was quite active on social media, earlier today took to Twitter to announce that he has tested for the virus on Monday.

After showing initial Covid19 symptoms, I was tested for the virus on Monday and I am declared positive for the virus today and have been admitted to Aurobindo hospital, Indori had written on Twitter this afternoon.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/aug/11/famous-urdu-poet-rahat-indori-passes-away/3348ca22d614ee8c2fb9ea7aaf492c22

😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Goodness...covid fatality... RIP 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh no. Really sad. Rest in peace.

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

one of the amazing song written by him

Dhalne lagi hai raat koi baat keejeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6C4ZEyaIc

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Passed away in a day after testing positive? 😲 this is third such case am hearing in recent times... God when will these testing times end :((( 

May he Rest in peace..

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Noted Urdu poet Rahat Indori, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, died due to the viral infection in Madhya Pradeshs Indore on Tuesday.

According to the doctors, he suffered two heart attacks and couldn't be saved.

The 70-year-old, who was quite active on social media, earlier today took to Twitter to announce that he has tested for the virus on Monday.

After showing initial Covid19 symptoms, I was tested for the virus on Monday and I am declared positive for the virus today and have been admitted to Aurobindo hospital, Indori had written on Twitter this afternoon.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/aug/11/famous-urdu-poet-rahat-indori-passes-away/3348ca22d614ee8c2fb9ea7aaf492c22

😭

Did he die bcz of heart attack or Covid?

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Did he die bcz of heart attack or Covid?

Covid can affect the heart, lungs, brain, kidneys.  Even those who recover could have some permanent damage.  At age 70 he was sadly more vulnerable.

flipfl0p thumbnail

I had not heard his name, even though I had liked these songs. 

Artists who work for the song need to get some credits. (All we can remember is Bobby Deol).  

RIP

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

I had not heard his name, even though I had liked these songs. 

Artists who work for the song need to get some credits. (All we can remember is Bobby Deol).  

RIP

In the really olden days when people used to rely heavily on the radio for entertainment, they used to announce the names of the music director, lyricist, singers too along with the name of the movie before each song... So older people knew their names