Posted: 3 years ago

These are his last tweets on Sushant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBcZTs6l6hr/?igshid=1y9ennv1rr6n

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBlHRZQFBeC/?igshid=1kkdznkbt8o9ghttps://www.instagram.com/p/CC_lAp7FhfP/?igshid=b3mntyfphb54

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDCctw2FAjH/?igshid=w7qyolh0k9mu

After Watch Arnab interviewing Sandeep, I am hoping Mahesh shetty was his sincere friend but Arnab raised a question why police is not investigating that why Sushant called Mahesh at 2am. And why Mahesh called Sandeep on June 14 when sandeep was not in touch with Sushant for almost a year. I never thought of that.

I believe Mahesh because he kept quiet after everything. Sometimes silence can mean more than someone shouting at the top of their voice.

Earlier I didn’t think much of him...but at this point I don’t trust anyone...although his posts did feel genuine to me...

Originally posted by aish.

I believe Mahesh because he kept quiet after everything. Sometimes silence can mean more than someone shouting at the top of their voice.

That is what I use to think.

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Earlier I didn’t think much of him...but at this point I don’t trust anyone...although his posts did feel genuine to me...

Same. Especially after watching sandeep interview.

At this point I really don't know who to trust and who not to. But Mahesh seems to be genuine guy so far. I felt this Sandeep guy has been unnecessarily taking/ pulling in Mahesh's name into this lately in order to save his a**...  especially in yesterday's news debate when he was being grilled . 😑 

Edited by Ilahi_mera_Jiya - 3 years ago

Mahesh was always a friend . Sandip never. He was never a close friend. He is an attention seeker who just got caught in his web of lies. 

Firstly, Sandeep is not to be trusted. He lied thru his teeth in the debate. His own video interviews are a proof. So I don’t believe anything he says abt Mahesh Shetty. As per reports, Mahesh called bck but call didn’t go thru which he hinted in insta post. He also stated abt farming with Shushant which is verified by recent articles on FIR. I saw his pics frm the funeral n he seemed distraught..has been supporting the justice campaigns too. Arnab shud try calling him on the debate cos he’s genuinely one of the closest ppl to SSR unlike others who pretend to be friends. 

Edited by zaniax - 3 years ago

Mahesh mentioned how they were planning to go for organic farming...... Sushant's Father mentioned how he wanted to do organic farming with Mahesh, which Rhea didnt want him to do....... so at least one thing is clear that Mahesh wasn't involved with Rhea in betraying Sushant.......

also his post sounds very genuine.........so i do trust him....Also he never took attention by talking about Sushant more then necessary......

My only question is why are Mahesh and ankita friendly with Sandip when they must be aware of sandips shady activities (complaint filed against him in Mauritius for inappropriate behaviour with a minor)?