jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

before lockdown we thought that reyaansh left pranati as he cant take responsibility. but now he says that sometimes we have to leave our own people for their happiness.does that mean reyaansh left pranati as he felt that she will not be happy in his family? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

i feel reyansh left pranati to see her happy as he knows he cannot give her any happiness in his home the only mistake he did was leaving her when she was pregnant with his daughter

his intentions were noble but approach was wrong his family is fill with secrets and they use womens for their profit and benefits its not a safe place for her

he follows his heart and does the right thing but it gets misunderstood

I am liking this track its better to see reyansh sacrificing for pranati happiness rathervthan being a selfish jerk

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ma too.we all thought that reyaansh is a normal play boy.but he has various shades

Originally posted by: Mages

i feel reyansh left pranati to see her happy as he knows he cannot give her any happiness in his home the only mistake he did was leaving her when she was pregnant with his daughter

his intentions were noble but approach was wrong his family is fill with secrets and they use womens for their profit and benefits its not a safe place for her

he follows his heart and does the right thing but it gets misunderstood

I am liking this track its better to see reyansh sacrificing for pranati happiness rathervthan being a selfish jerk

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

He was intended to be a playboy but story is now changed. Now it’s shown that he indeed love pranati and left her for her well being. 

He doesn’t want pranati in his house - he has made it very clear. He also told pranati the reason in court but pranati couldn’t understand it.

Now pranati will be the great ekta bahu and try to entangle tangled relationships there *facepalm*

But I want to see a scene or a monologue where reyaansh accepts he loved / loves pranati and regrets leaving her. And his bonding with Jugnu- towards whom he doesn’t feel an inch of an affection lol 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago