Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Well then ask SK what did to help SSR 

He did help, he also mentioned how SSR used to talk to him and leaned on his shoulder to cry and communicating with a troubled person is also helpful.

what makes you think he didn't

But the fact is, an investigation needs to definitely be done on the smear campaign and the projects and contracts he had and got cancelled.

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Free speech laws don't protect sources, especially if a crime is suspected.

I have my doubts whether they can do anything to YRF, though. Even if something was wrong with it, surely it would be a civil case only Sushant could've filed?

I’m actually quite surprised that the sources aren’t protected, that seems like such an easily exploitable loophole. Although, to be fair I’m a medical student, not a law student, so what do I know? 

I agree with you about YRF though, it doesn’t seem like a contractual issue could be a basis for a case of abetting suicide or other criminal charges. That’s if a contractual issue exists, YRF is a huge corporation which likely has a great legal team to draw up these contracts. I sincerely doubt there would be any issue in the contract.

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

That's the thing naa.... Making vulnerable outsiders that too newcomers sign such contract is not right.... Will he make the star kids sigh the same ?

Thankfully their 3rd got made and released in due course, what if it hadn't ? 

I don't think he was upset for not getting befikre, I think he was cornered after he refused to make it his 3rd movie...and then call it a bad movie.......it was like, ' how dare you, to refuse my movie and then call it bad'....

Arjun Kapoor signed the same contract? 
back then getting a 3 movie deal from YRF is a big deal for an outsider. Of course YRF bad projects phase is a different story. 
But you have three projects safe. There is nothing wrong with such a deal from YRF.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That’s awesome! At least some action has been taken. Never underestimate the power of unity. 
Like some others have mentioned before, even if nothing else this will give a strong message to those who are involved in dirty games and targeting the outsiders to not behave high and mighty and be a little scared of their actions and be wary of the consequences in future. Bloody 🤬

Edited by WhiteNights. - 3 years ago
zaniax thumbnail

Impressive! We all noe it won’t lead to anything major but at least a strong message will be sent out to so-called leaders in BW. Hopefully, outsiders would have a fair chance henceforth.