Ishra FF ~ Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor ~ teaser pg 27!10/12

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

hello friendsπŸ˜‰

today is  special day of  our favorite awesome writer, my sweet loveliest friend none othan than Raksha aka cuteruhi. yes  yes today is her birthday πŸ₯³. happy birthday raksha may you have many more and you get all happiness  of life  and success ahead. πŸ‘πŸΌ

dont worry aise sokhi sokhi wish nhe karongi how  can  i forget to dedicate a story for  you  obiviously yaar story to tumhare liye banti hai. i have already picked this theme for the story just hope you enjoy it and like  it.πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

love you raksha keep rocking like always and  keep writing stories to entertain us. muaah πŸ€—

so enough of  my banter people wish her and  make her day memorable. 

INDEX

scroll down for  prologue

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Edited by ishrasoul - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail

Naino ne bandhi kaisi dor

prologue

raman enters the premises of iyers enterprise today is his first day at office as a personal assistant of the managing director of iyers enterprise ishita iyer. he meekly looks at the building. his heart was beating fast. he greets an elderly man named vivaan who has helped him to get this job. vivaan pats raman and says: dont worry puttar you will get success ahead. dil laga kar kaam karna. 

raman nods at vivaan who continues  to say: agar tumhain job ki urgent zarorat na hoti to mein kabhi tumhain yahan job pe na rakhta.

raman gets confused listening  to him while vivaan understanding his confusion says: dekho beta your father was my friend aur tum mere bete ki tarhan ho bus aik baat ka khayal rakhna kay tum ishita mam say door raho.. 

raman: wo buri hai kiya.. he asks inocently vivaan smiles at him and says: she is spoilt brat .. kehna  nhe chahiye per  wo female version of casanova hai roz kay fling hote hai. koi uska pa isi liye nhe rehta..

from the  window of her cabin ishita looks at raman who was trying to adjust his tie. he was wearning specs while due to nervousness he was biting his  lips. she keenly notice his  feature she get stuck to his green eyes which were filled with innocence. she hold her heart and says: ye kaisa ehsaas hai... 

thats it my dear friends i hope you all will enjoy it waiting for your comments and response

love 

riddi

ishrasoul thumbnail

updated  have a look

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What Ishita casenova....

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks rida for this beautiful surprise

Loved it

Ekdum hatke prologue

Ishita is a Casanova

Raman is an innocent bachcha

Never read something like this

Will love to read it further

Updt soon

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful start.

Very different

Ishu a Casanova and raman is simple and innocent.

It's gonna interesting.

Raksha -Happy Birthday dear

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Heyyy that's interesting pehli baar ye wali ishita hahaaaa I am loving this and Raman innocent ladka hayyyeee m waiting for more updates 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations for new story Di 

Interesting prologue Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Happy birthday raksha Di 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome prologue 

happy birthday Raksha Di 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very interesting prologue this story is very different everyone write about Raman being the Casanova and Ishita being innocent but here it’s opposite please update soon to know about all this quickly waiting eagerly 

Edited by Divyal - 3 years ago