Teasing teaser dear... 

Please do update soon 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: akriti154

PROLOGUE

R -stop it all of you

He shouted gaining everyone's attention. All looked at himshocked while ishita who knew what was coming up next just signed him not tosay anything. He gave her a glare telling her to be silent now knowing well ifhe leaves it all to her, she will definitely chose to help his family overspending time with him and holding her hand, he pulled her closer to himself.

R -my wife isn't going anywhere with you guys

He said in a no nonsense tone stressing on the words my wifemaking all look, she is my wife before being your sister in law and she hassome responsibilities towards me also. We are legally married for heaven'ssake; we do deserve to spend some time together. First our room is given toothers and then they break our bed and then we aren't even allowed peace for awhile, why do everyone needs ishita around always?

He asked making all go mum, ishita pressed his hand tellinghim to stop it but he glared at her and told her to keep mum.

R -so I have decided something now, me and my wife are goingfor a small break, away from all this chaos and noise of this house to spendsome lone time together, something we truly deserve and I am warning you guysbeforehand, nobody, I mean nobody should disturb us now.

He said making romi, simmi and rinki's lips curl up with ateasing smile and knowing what the sibling gang must be thinking, ishita glaredat him while without giving her a chance to react, he scooped her in his armsand walked out of the house amongst hoots and whistles from the whole bhallaclan.

that's all for now, will start this one soon

nice post

Part 1 is also good update for next part

taahir004 thumbnail

A Lovely Teaser 

A Desperate Raman wants to spend time with Ishita

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😊Continue soon